No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. So is she taking over the team?

Comment

That would be cool if she did. With her character's story she would be qualified
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

OMG Prentiss back yay!!!!!!

I've always liked her on the show so I might watch it again if she's in charge.

Reed is my 2nd favourite
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

They're back!

Hotch is still there and no Prentiss yet.
          No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
          It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

I was impressed with the new guy, and how the team seemed to be still working ok with the departure of 'Derek Morgan'.. And loved the mash up of him and Garcia..

Though i wonder how many eps Hodge will still be here, since he (the actor) did get the boot.

Comment

I'm gonna guess 3 or 4. Didn't it just happen last month?'

These shows don't have a long lead time since there are very few special effects.
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

True, they don't have that much.. Just the occasional explosion here and there.

Comment

Well, this week was Thomas Gibson's last episode on Criminal Minds.

Spoiler:
                  Good thing this was a JJ centric episode and they were able to work around Gibson's suspension. (He wasn't fired until later.)

I suspect Gibson was suspended before they shot the briefing room scene were the team receives the case and Hotch says his "wheels up" line. They adapted by having the team already in the air coming back having finished another case with Hotch already at the "crime scene of the week" consulting. And by adjusting some lines in this episode's framing device.

Looks like they always planned for Prentiss to come back full time with announced addition of a new cast member.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    I'm gonna guess 3 or 4. Didn't it just happen last month?'

These shows don't have a long lead time since there are very few special effects.
                    Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    True, they don't have that much.. Just the occasional explosion here and there.

Well wouldn't all the makeup effects and fake injuries for the dead people count as a special effect?

Whatever they do on the show it is often very well done. I have missed so many episodes of this series I find it hard to watch and not feel like I've lost my place a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                      Well, this week was Thomas Gibson's last episode on Criminal Minds.

Spoiler:
                      Good thing this was a JJ centric episode and they were able to work around Gibson's suspension. (He wasn't fired until later.)

I suspect Gibson was suspended before they shot the briefing room scene were the team receives the case and Hotch says his "wheels up" line. They adapted by having the team already in the air coming back having finished another case with Hotch already at the "crime scene of the week" consulting. And by adjusting some lines in this episode's framing device.

Looks like they always planned for Prentiss to come back full time with announced addition of a new cast member.
                      So how thye gonna write him out??

Comment

He stubs his toe on the door and gets sepsis .... and dies.

Comment

Supposedly he will be on special assignment in next week's episode. No rumors/spoilers yet AFAIK on how he will be written out in the end.
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

Well we had the first episode post-Hotch this week and right off the bat Paget Brewster is in the credits as a regular cast member. From her place in the credits she slots into Thomas Gibson's place.

Spoiler:
                            Hotch's absence was explained was that he was given a special assignment and they brought in Emily as a temp fill-in. Which will probably be made permanent was they've nailed down Hotch's exit.

Emily was introduced to Alvez as a Unit Chief in London, so she's in the pool as the new permament Unit Chief. The acting Unit Chief this episode was Rossi.

Comment

It was a nice ep, how they did the handover.. BUT the ep itself, dealing with potential incest.. YEUCH!

Comment

It was a nice ep, how they did the handover.. BUT the ep itself, dealing with potential incest.. YEUCH!

Incest?

Haven't they done that before on this show?

BTW SVU seems to have vanished from Aussie TV. Good thing since the show has turned into poo

Comment

Working...
                                X