No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Supposedly he kicked one of the writers iirc.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
      Supposedly he kicked one of the writers iirc.

OK that's harsh..... No wonder he got fired.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        True, they may be the only 3 original members left, but there's also joe mantegna, and I understand padget brewster is coming back.

Given its late renewal this year this will either be its final year....or it will experience a rejuvenation with new cast member

we'll see
        I think Paget is more of a recurring guest star this season as Aisha Tyler was promoted to regular cast member and Adam Rodriguez joins the team as well. Adam I'm guessing will the designated door kicker.

This late in the year I'm guessing they probably have 3 or 4 episodes in the can and they're scrambling in the writer's room on how abrupt an exit they give to Hotch.
        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Prentiss is back yay!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            OK that's harsh..... No wonder he got fired.
            You can read about it here

Also, he has hired a lawyer to see if he can sue for being fired..
            http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...firing-w434379

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
              You can read about it here

Also, he has hired a lawyer to see if he can sue for being fired..
              http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-...firing-w434379

It could only happen in Hollywood.

I don't see how he could have a case to sue. But I'm not a lawyer.

Comment

If they're anything like NCIS, they just started back last month or so. Shows like that don't have a huge lead time since there are no real special effects, just shooting and editing.

as long as they weren't in the middle of an episode it can just take a rewrite and reassigning of lines to get rid of a character. Remember with Rick and Wiley in SG1? In spirits, Jack wasn't origianlly shot by the arrow. They did that when Wylie was born to get him out of the episode, then gave Sam his lines and rearranged things and wrote him out.

The same basic thing happened with MS in Nemesis, Shanks got ill, Daniel's lines were reassigned/rewritten and the character was gone.

Just takes some scrambling and rewriting.

I honestly can't say I won't mind a bit of a shake up. Break up the formula a bit.
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Total Wild Ass Speculation on my part here.

Was thinking about who would the new Unit Chief (Hotch's role) and after reading a fanfic that had JJ as Unit Chief, it hit me that it would be near perfect. The role requires an intimate knowledge of the paperwork and JJ did say when Rossi rejoined that she knows the paperwork backward and forward. Her time as the unit liaison also standing her in good stead.

One of the question marks about JJ being promoted is her seniority within the FBI as a whole. Of the current team only Reid has more time in their particular unit.

Comment

Normally in the past, that 'back up head' went to Derek.. But with him also gone, i feel Spenser has exactly the same level of seniority as JJ does..

Comment

Oh yes Spencer as the boss that will be interesting.

I want to see that.

Do we have an NCIS NO thread? The current story bugs me.

Comment

I love the idea of JJ as lead, not only because I like the character but it would also help with some of the press about the show and the disparity of treatment between male and female cast members.

On a note of 'reality', if Spenser was the boss...could he even pass the psych exam to be boss? With his issues and addiction in the past along with his moms mental issues

In the high pressure, high stress job of the BAU I can see him not making the cut.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          I love the idea of JJ as lead, not only because I like the character but it would also help with some of the press about the show and the disparity of treatment between male and female cast members.

On a note of 'reality', if Spenser was the boss...could he even pass the psych exam to be boss? With his issues and addiction in the past along with his moms mental issues

In the high pressure, high stress job of the BAU I can see him not making the cut.

Really?

They're letting him be a field agent with the BAU so why not boss, with all the underlings to help I can't see any real issues unless the story calls for them.

Comment

Exactly. He has more field experience than JJ does (well imo)...

Comment

Being a field agent, Hotch was responsible for his actions and behaviors and could yay or nay his decisions. But if he's the boss he's potentially sending people into danger and making the call on who to pursue. Instead of having someone responsible for him, he's responsible for others.

Different levels of responsibility.

And it may come down to the studio and network thinking that the actor can carry and lead an ensemble show or if they want an actor that fits that role better (in their estimation, not ours of course)

Is the actor lead actor material or is he supporting actor material?

I could just as easily see them bring in someone else with a different mind set...or as long as the show's been on the air, what they do may be dictated by the budget...can they afford someone else?

sigpic

Comment

CBS has announced that Paget Brewster is officially returning as a regular cast member on Criminal Minds.

When I first heard of Paget appearing on S12, my initial thought was that she was going to be a recurring guest star that way Ayesha Tyler was. She'd be in a lot of episodes without being in the main cast. That would be cheaper as a guest starring fee would considerably less than one of the main cast members.

I guess with Thomas Gibson getting fired from the show there is room in the budget for a regular salary.

Comment

Working...
                                X