No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CBS handed renewal notices to 11 shows this week and Criminal Minds was NOT one of them. It might come in the next announcement of renewals/cancellations, I hope it does get renewed.

Spoiler:
    With Shemar gone will they promote Aisha (Tara) to full time cast member? I hope they do.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Maybe I'm remembering what I want to but I seem to recall
      Spoiler:
      that Shelmar has been kinda ready to leave for a while. I'm sad to see him gone, yet I think it's also realistic to have members of a team like that come and go. That kind of job has to have a high burn out rate, and we've all seen that it's heck on families.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
        CBS handed renewal notices to 11 shows this week and Criminal Minds was NOT one of them. It might come in the next announcement of renewals/cancellations, I hope it does get renewed.

Spoiler:
        With Shemar gone will they promote Aisha (Tara) to full time cast member? I hope they do.
        Maybe that is why they are pairing it with Criminal minds, cross borders..

Comment

I hope CSI Cyber didn't get renewed because it's just sometimes so lame.
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            I hope CSI Cyber didn't get renewed because it's just sometimes so lame.
            The bits I've seen and read about it makes me think that Cyber is just CBS milking dry whatever's left from the CSI cash cow.

Comment

It seems so.. According to one site, while Supergirl for the past 3 eps, has pulled in an average of 1.41 (didn't say WHAT though), the last 3 CSI-cybers, barely pulled in 0.91...

Comment

Yeah watching CSI Cyber is actually painful. Some of the dialogue just begs for you to slam your head into a wall. The characters are not very likeable either.

Well except for Avery but that's only cause I like Patricia Arquette.

Comment

Whelp. Say bye to Hotch since Gibson was fired.

Show will probably end soon.
                  sigpic

Comment

So Morgan
                    Spoiler:
                    isn't dead right?

The way the local networks advertised "the takedown" was that he was going to be dead, at least that's the impression the advertising gave me.

Isn't it how most actors choose to leave a show to be killed off?
                    Last edited by Bagpuss; 12 August 2016, 08:28 PM. Reason: Tagged.

Comment

Originally posted by Gen. Chris View Post
                      Whelp. Say bye to Hotch since Gibson was fired.

Show will probably end soon.
                      When i read that i was "What the !"

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                        So Morgan
                        Spoiler:
                        isn't dead right?

The way the local networks advertised "the takedown" was that he was going to be dead, at least that's the impression the advertising gave me.

Isn't it how most actors choose to leave a show to be killed off?
                        Spoiler:
                        No, Morgan isn't dead. The story arc for his departure involved getting kidnapped in revenge because Morgan was the one who apprehended a bad guy, sent him to jail which got the bad guy killed.

Parallel to that Morgan's girlfriend discovered that she was pregnant which forced Morgan to re-prioritize his life causing to get married and leave the BAU at the birth of his son.
                        No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                        It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Thomas Gibson's firing apparently came on the hells of an on set altercation, and this was after one last season as well, where he was forced to take anger management classes, so seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

This could be its last season, but who knows.

So Hotch will be written out and the cast rearranged to fill the void.

Might not be a bad thing. I'm not emotionally attached to any of the characters so the idea of changes doesn't bug me very much.

sigpic

Comment

So who does that leave for our core group. Dr Spencer reed, bubbly Ms Penny and JJ...
                            I certainly can see this show not lasting much longer.

Just look to CSI and what happened there with too much of a turn over of regular characters.

Comment

True, they may be the only 3 original members left, but there's also joe mantegna, and I understand padget brewster is coming back.

Given its late renewal this year this will either be its final year....or it will experience a rejuvenation with new cast member

we'll see

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                Thomas Gibson's firing apparently came on the hells of an on set altercation, and this was after one last season as well, where he was forced to take anger management classes, so seems to be the straw that broke the camel's back.

This could be its last season, but who knows.

So Hotch will be written out and the cast rearranged to fill the void.

Might not be a bad thing. I'm not emotionally attached to any of the characters so the idea of changes doesn't bug me very much.

On set altercation wow!!!!!!!!!!

Any details on who, what, or what happened?

Comment

Working...
                                X