No announcement yet.

Criminal Minds TV Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pauley Perette was well on her way to a Masters degree in Criminal Science when she got bitten by the acting bug. So she actually knows her way around a mass spectrometer.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
      Pauley Perette was well on her way to a Masters degree in Criminal Science when she got bitten by the acting bug. So she actually knows her way around a mass spectrometer.

I did not know that at all.

I find her irrestible. I just crush on her.
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        I do like her but yeah, she is a plot device. Then again, no worse than Abby getting DNA back just in time to catch the bad guy.
        Or with any of the other crime shows, where they somehow find that 'little piece of evidence' everyone else misses, just in the nick of time..

For once in some of these shows, i would actually like to see them 'lose one' where they botched up badly enough the baddie gets away.. See how they handle that.

Comment

its usually a to be continued and they catch em next week
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
            Or with any of the other crime shows, where they somehow find that 'little piece of evidence' everyone else misses, just in the nick of time..

For once in some of these shows, i would actually like to see them 'lose one' where they botched up badly enough the baddie gets away.. See how they handle that.
            Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            its usually a to be continued and they catch em next week
            Which has happened a few times already on Criminal Minds.

The first that I recall was in season 2 when they had identified the unsub but was forced to let him get away. Resolved at the season finale.

Next also in season 2 when Reid was kidnapped by the unsub. Resolved the next episode.

In season 4 they again identified the unsub but he escaped, came back at the season finale and again escaped. Finally killed for the 100th episode.

Comment

True. heck we have not had a decent 2 parter in a while..

Comment

And then you have continued character Drama like Stella in CSI NY who has a continued run of bad luck with guys trying to attack her, kill or, or otherwise damage her. And all the side drama with Catherine in CSI. But it makes the show more interesting.

Comment

Just got done watching tonights ep and Man did i feel bad for Morgan. Especially with the previews for next weeks season finale..

As for the spin off Criminal minds without borders.. It was rather Meh for me.. No chemistry between the characters..

Comment

Just got done watching tonights ep and Man did i feel bad for Morgan. Especially with the previews for next weeks season finale..

As for the spin off Criminal minds without borders.. It was rather Meh for me.. No chemistry between the characters..

Is that the 2nd spin off show that has not worked?

Comment

It just started, so whether it works or not i can't say. BUT for an intro/premier to a new show, it was rather lackluster compared to others..

Though personally i would rather see more Crossovers between shows on the same network.. Like Without a trace got with CSI and the like.

Comment

The season finale is in May. Next episode is likely to deal with the aftermath of the shooting. Who got shot, Derek or Savannah? They haven't aired Paget Brewster's episode yet and I know that she is chasing an unsub who moved over from Europe to the US.

Comment

Spoiler:
                          It seems Savanah

Comment

WAAAAAAAA!!!!!! For those who missed tonight's episode i am placing the info in spoiler tags..
                            Spoiler:
                            His wife/GF didn't die, neither did the kid, but cause of what happened, he is leaving the team for good.. And this came REAL close to making me cry!.

And what's worse, is Penelope (Kirsten Vangsness) co-wrote the episode, while Mathew Gray Gubler (Spenser) directed it...

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I kinda expected what happened this episode. With the 6 month time skip, and I could tell that Derek's heart wasn't in it anymore. He would maybe stay in just long enough to solve his own kidnapping and no more.

Comment

True, it kind of was "the writing was on the wall". But its how they did it which got me close to tears...
                                And when a show can do that, they did something RIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                                X