Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh good, that's wonderful. A good idea indeed. Let's hope Clay won't have a Mullet!
    Alex :: UE Photographer @ Large
    www.alcsnet.com/urbex-milton/
    2 Cor 4:7

Comment

Dang... I would totally watch this show. It sounds cool to me... what if they could get that kid that played young Jack? If he weren't on Joan of Arcadia, that is...
      Sheppard and Mitchell: and you were worried they were going to be O'Neill clones?

Two of my favorite shows are about Jonathan Sheppard, assuming Jack is always short for Jonathan. Weird, huh? (Lost and Atlantis)

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        Smallville is the story BEFORE Clark Kent becomes Superman.

This is the story AFTER the events of MacGyver, and it involves nephew/cousin/person. Its not Angus MacGyver, its Clay MacGyver, a totally different person.
        If he's "stepping into MacGyver's shoes", they wouldn't have made him that different. Then again, if they were a lot different, perhaps people wouldn't like that either because they wanted/expected them to be similar? I don't know, just don't like sequels/prequels in general.

Comment

My understanding is that the character was supposed to be "Mac's" nephew.Maybe I missed something along the way,but I was under the impression that "Mac" was an only child.I mean,I just don't remember much in the way of references to siblings.Am I wrong?
          nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
            My understanding is that the character was supposed to be "Mac's" nephew.Maybe I missed something along the way,but I was under the impression that "Mac" was an only child.I mean,I just don't remember much in the way of references to siblings.Am I wrong?
            If I remember right, you are not wrong. The only closest relative that Mac had was his grandfather.

Comment

I'm glad this show never picked up - the pilot is appalling enough!! Still, the idea has merit and I wouldn't mind seeing something similar...just not as terrible, or rejecting the canon of the original MacGyver.

That said, I went a little vid-happy and made two Young MacGyver vids...

Pretend Opening Titles
              Set to the original MacGyver theme song.

Never Too Young To Die
              Your average action vid to Die Another Day by Madonna.

Comment

Working...
              X