X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just finished

Spoiler:

Write a cheque to Unicef!!

Linc just couldn't resist saying something to his Mum... he's such a t*t!! They wouldn't have know if he hadn't said that!! AND he picked the bloody gun up!! *facepalm* Guess Michael got the looks and the brains!!

T-Bag was great as usual, Christina makes Gretchen look cuddly and Michael... oh poor Michael!! I heard that 2 people

Spoiler:
    die. I don't know what you guys have heard, if anything, but I think the best they can do is kill Linc and Michael *sniff* Linc annoys the hell out of me, but I don't want him to die.

And seeing as this IS a thunk thread after all.... my God Michael's sexy when he's angry!!

sigpic

Comment

so did you love it and hate it at the same time.

Wait have we seen Michael/Went not look sexy?
      sigpic

Comment

well tonight is the night I still don't know how to feel happy about PB and sad that it is over

Size
        Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

I don't know what to say I think I need to absorbe what I saw. That was just WOW!
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
            I don't know what to say I think I need to absorbe what I saw. That was just WOW!
            I totally agree with you!!! What a way to end the show! Very beautiful.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              I totally agree with you!!! What a way to end the show! Very beautiful.
              Yes I loved the end well everything but that one thing but at the same time I am so happy that it ended the way it did.
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am not sure about everywhere else but June 2nd is the release date for Prison Break S4 and then on July 21 Prison Break the Final Break comes out

and in one of them we will possibly see

Spoiler:

The MiSa fan in me squeeeeed at that
                  sigpic

Comment

Awwwww that's cute! Can't wait for either of the two releases!
                    sigpic

Comment

and just a little over a week till we can own S4 how great is that
                      sigpic

Comment

Really really great!
                        sigpic

Comment

Yes it is. I am already planing to go to Wal-mart and buy it
                          sigpic

Comment

I'll wait for the UK release which is in July, which is still fine with me
                            sigpic

Comment

It is still a lot sooner than I thought the Season would be out on DVD that is for sure
                              sigpic

Comment

Very true!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X