No announcement yet.

Prison Break: Wentworth Miller Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, I have the DVDs, too. Actually, while watching the latest ep today I thought about rewatching the whole show.
    sigpic

Comment

it is a good idea
      sigpic

Comment

It really is I just need to finish SPN and Nip/Tuck first. I'm almost through though
        sigpic

Comment

I think I can go ahead and start now or I could wait and plan it so that I will see all of them before that last eppy
          sigpic

Comment

That's quite some work! I think I'll wait till after the show has finished, so I can rewatch it as a whole.
            sigpic

Comment

yeah it would be nice that is what I mean about finding a way to watch all of the eppys for the finale in 3 weeks
              sigpic

Comment

Seems like he really loves Starbucks

sigpic

Comment

Well it is crack in a cup plus look how many great pics we get that show off those fingers
                  sigpic

Comment

That is true, both of it Looks like his hair is growing back, no more prison hair cut
                    sigpic

Comment

I like the PB haircut it is odd to see him with longer hair

sigpic

Comment

I agree, he looks better with short hair!
                        sigpic

Comment

Okay last nights eppy was brutal poor Michael. He needs hugs ME ME ME ME

That being said only one more before the 2 hour ender
                          sigpic

Comment

I haven't seen it yet, but I will later today. Dunno if I can manage to cap it right away though.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              I haven't seen it yet, but I will later today. Dunno if I can manage to cap it right away though.
                              It was a good one. and that is okay we know that you will
                              sigpic

Comment

What an episode! I'd really like to kill that b*tch!
                                Caps will follow later. I have to do some uni stuff, but I'll have time again on Wednesday.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X