No announcement yet.

Prison Break: Wentworth Miller Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine Wentworth and David making a movie together. I don't think I'd survive that...
    sigpic

Comment

Oh that would be heaven *sigh*
      sigpic

Comment

Definitely!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nice one! And true
            sigpic

Comment

Yup I think so too
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Rawr!

sigpic

Comment

oh such a lucky woman (she is so pretty too) she get to hug and kiss him. *sigh* and she gets paid for it too!

sigpic

Comment

ROFL Yeah, you know they could save a lot of money, I'd do all that for free XD
                        sigpic

Comment

Wow, you ladies have been busy!

So quick question, there's been a lot of discussion on PB sites about Went putting so much weight on....does it bother you guys? It's hard to miss but it doesn't bother me, he looks good any time,....but I do hate that blue shirt he's had on all throughout S4. It makes him look huge!

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                          Spoiler:
                          Didn't like Roland was suspisous of him from early on (on a side note the phone he was useing is the same model and color of mine)

I didn't know what exactly was wrong with Michael with PB I hide from spoilers after I knew that Abruzi was going to die in the eppy he did I wasn't shocked when it happened and and so I stayed away after that and I have had many more shocks since then.
                          Spoiler:
                          Me neither, he gave me the creeps from the outset Haha, claim to fame on the phone!!

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                          I'm really loving the latest eps, PB finally found its S1 spirit again... I didn't like S3 that much.
                          ITA, really got it's edge back

It is Wentworth it is easy to have good pics of him

ttp://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i188/dragonsoul76137/Prison%20Break/untitled.jpg
                          OMG what's that from??

Intentional repost because I just love this pic soooooo much!!

Some more lovlies!!

And GQ Germany - spoilered for size and pure sex on legs!!

Spoiler:

^^ LOVE this photoshoot *fans self*

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by queen_hathor View Post
                            Wow, you ladies have been busy!

So quick question, there's been a lot of discussion on PB sites about Went putting so much weight on....does it bother you guys? It's hard to miss but it doesn't bother me, he looks good any time,....but I do hate that blue shirt he's had on all throughout S4. It makes him look huge!
                            I don't think he's put too much weight on. If you ask me the way he looks now is just right!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                              ROFL Yeah, you know they could save a lot of money, I'd do all that for free XD
                              I know I would do that for free or pay them so so fun.

and I agree I have noticed the weight but it isn't all that noticeable I mean I see it and I know it is there but he doesn't look bad at all. I do wish that we could get some topless stuff but I am enjoying the rolled up sleeves and the top buttons being undone on his shirt

The pic of him in Military dress is one I snurched from a fan fic that I have been reading the person writing it post pic that in some why fit what happens in the chapter and in the story he is a former Navel officer (it is an AU thing)

sigpic

Comment

I do wish that we could get some topless stuff but I am enjoying the rolled up sleeves and the top buttons being undone on his shirt
                                I'm all for that! I'm still sad they removed his tattoo
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X