X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So very very true
    sigpic

Comment

I am definitely having an avatar of him all angry. I used to have an angry one from Sona, and from in S2 from straight after he kicked Bellick over what we said about Sara's overdose. *shudders*

sigpic

Comment

Oh I like that scene too he was all confussed then mad and then he kicked bellick and then he called Sara and was crying such a wide range so good
        sigpic

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z42rW-dzPrE
          sigpic

Comment

*shudders* Is it wrong to do that when he kicks Bellick?? LOL

Edit: trailer for ep 4 - crap quality but you get the picture

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXNTzCOaOlM
            Last edited by queen_hathor; 10 September 2008, 02:01 AM.

sigpic

Comment

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I hadn't seen that yet how exciting
              sigpic

Comment

I love Linc's little skip before he starts chasing after T-Bag - who runs like a girl btw!!

sigpic

Comment

I know for someone as "evil" as him he is just so.....pathetic. Look at Linc and Michael and Sucre all three are in good shape (even if Michael is the less mucsled of the three) and T-Bag is just this weak little nothing
                  sigpic

Comment

But he's a slippery little bugger!!

Some caps I found from episode 1 spoilered for size

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

OH look at the pretties *drool*
                      sigpic

Comment

Love the caps! I'll prolly have some time tomorrow so I might make some caps of my own. So I have another excuse to watch the eps again
                        sigpic

Comment

see I am with you I need to transfer the eppys that have aired to a DVD-RW and then make my own capps too that is at least two more times to watch
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh I almost forgot (I know bad thunker me) I had a PB dream last night. I was Sara but not at the same time (that was odd) and we needed to get into a school (my old high school) for some reason and we were having to sneak around and avoid the teachers. It was odd and I don't know what the point of it was but thought I would share (oh and the whole nuzzleing up to the cook of his neck was fun too )
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                              (oh and the whole nuzzleing up to the cook of his neck was fun too )
                              Ah, ok now I'm jealous!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
                                Oh I almost forgot (I know bad thunker me) I had a PB dream last night. I was Sara but not at the same time (that was odd) and we needed to get into a school (my old high school) for some reason and we were having to sneak around and avoid the teachers. It was odd and I don't know what the point of it was but thought I would share (oh and the whole nuzzleing up to the cook of his neck was fun too )
                                Sounds like you had fun at night
                                And bad thunker me didn't manage to cap the eps yet... lalala...
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X