No announcement yet.

Prison Break: Wentworth Miller Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I do I was just outside and I made a snowangle and a snowman plus a little snowball fight I am freezing

I am feeling warmer already
    sigpic

Comment

I see!

It just won't stop snowing here...
      sigpic

Comment

Where I am we hardly ever get snow where I am it is like 3 layers of Ice some mix of everything and then a dusting of snow usually just snow is only like an inch or two. Yesterday we way broke the record for snow in a single day the old record was 7.5 inches we got 12 inches at the airport offically there were some weather mapping areas near me that got more than 14 inches and it was nothing but snow no ice just snow!

He can easily melt all the snow though
        sigpic

Comment

The snowing finally stopped over here. For now.

sigpic

Comment

That is good all the snow here has totally melted and you would never know it happened

sigpic

Comment

I'm glad the snow is almost gone, I've really had enough. All this gray, it's depressing. But the white looks great on him
              sigpic

Comment

Sun is nice and yes he does

sigpic

Comment

Hmm such a wonderful pic!

Guess what, the snow is back
                  sigpic

Comment

OH NO not more snow *huggles* it is only raining here today

sigpic

Comment

Okay I have to tell you about my dream

I went to a NASCAR race thing with a friend of mine (I don't know why I don't like the races). When we got there there were a bunch of people from our High School and this guy she wanted me to met (Went ). Since I didn't know anyone but her and she had gone off to talk to the people from out High School (she was in the marching band and knew like half the school I didn't care to know many more than my friends and a handful of others). So Went and I walked off and were talking about general stuff and both of us said about not liking NASCAR, so we left. We ended up at this nice big almost looked like a Log Cabin and we were on a front porch swing looking out at the view. (and we could see the race track from there which was odd) Sadly around then my cat Isis decided she wanted to get out of my room and go eat or something and so she started headbutting me and rubbing up against me to wake me up so I would let her out.

sigpic

Comment

Look what I found here

Did I miss him or is he not in the trailer?
                        sigpic

Comment

I didn't spot him either. Why isn't he in the trailer?
                          sigpic

Comment

I don't know I am hoping that with later trailers we will see him but just think him on a big screen it is getting closer

sigpic

Comment

September seems so far away! I know I will go alone when the time comes, so I can squee and drool as I like
                              sigpic

Comment

Oh yes wonder if I will hear what is being said while he is on screen due to squeeeee'a

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X