Prison Break: Wentworth Miller Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dragongirl View Post
    If I was her I would have done the same thing that she did they kept pushing to have her character killed off sooner and eventually she said I am done. then make it sound like she wasn't coming back because of the baby low blow.

Really the ears why the ears??
    Look at his ears! They're cute, small and perfectly shaped XD
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
      Look at his ears! They're cute, small and perfectly shaped XD
      Okay I can see it. It just isn't or wasn't anything I noticed when looking at him I guess
      sigpic

Comment

Okay I can see it. It just isn't or wasn't anything I noticed when looking at him I guess
        Yeah, that's cuz he's got so many other great features you notice first! Like his smile...

sigpic

Comment

love his smile his lips his eyes.......*off to daydream land*
          sigpic

Comment

Posted a few of them (bigger) one page back. I'd really like to have the last one you posted (with Linc), this one's awesome!

Here two cute pics with Sara

Oops, sorry. I've lost track of where I'm posting and what I'm posting. I'm putting PB pics on 3 different forums. Ho hum lol.

That second one's lovely

I love Went he is so pretty and those eyes mmmmmmmmmmmmm
            It's all about the eyes

And the lips....

And the belly...

And the back

He's got very pretty eyes! And that smile! *faints* You know what I like about him, too? Don't laugh! His ears
            LOL, each to their own as they say. I like the moles near his eye. I'm a sucker for little imperfections like that, and scars. And for some reason - and this is where I come across as a freak, but I' always drawn to the left of a person. Yes, weird. Unexplainable lol

Hey dg Went and Jason both have moles by their left eyes!! Ah, bliss

sigpic

Comment

maybe that is why we thunk them both LOL
              sigpic

Comment

Or maybe we just both have great taste?

sigpic

Comment

Could be that too
                  sigpic

Comment

I actually have very selective tastes. Went & Jason are the only 2 guys I really really thunk.. so yes, we have excellent taste

sigpic

Comment

Kyle Schmid is a hottie too (but he is too young for me which is odd to say I am only 27 but he is 23/24 still too young)
                      sigpic

Comment

Pic spam for ya -

sigpic
                        Thanks to Copter for the Sig and Avi!!!

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Enjoy!
                            sigpic

Comment

They have 4 previews out for Prison Break (if you haven't seen them yet) These are scenes from the eppy's (probably the first eppy that comes on Mon) so you have been warned!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qDUSt...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSY20...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-HtZ...eature=related
                              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JLFLy...eature=related
                              sigpic

Comment

Just watched episode 3. I think the word is squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Angry Michael.... OMG I had to force myself from grinning like a complete idiot. Fantastic episode, and I know it's shallow but my god was Michael sexy when he's angry!!!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X