No announcement yet.

Michael Weatherly Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

After the confusion I decided that it was time for pictures. Something easy for my brain*g*

A bit Logan

crazy Tony
    sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
    Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

Hehe. Great pic of Tony
      Some icons I made a while ago

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven View Post
        Spoiler:
        The Director already knows who she is. That's why Tony initially was dating her. She was Tony's in to see if he could gather information for the Director. Problem was that Tony actually fell in love with her. He was extremely hesitant to sleep with her, even asked the Director if it was okay to sleep with your target.

Bigger problem is that The Frog knows exactly who Tony is.
        Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        Wow, I must've been asleep when I watched S4, I missed all of that.
        I thought Tony gave up his own team because it meant he would have to move to Europe?
        And isn't Bethesda hospital also a research facility? (I may be wrong) - maybe that's what Jeanne meant by a university. But again, I may be wrong.

EDIT: Ignore that bit about Bethesda.
        You're not the only one who's confused ff. I thought that he didn't want to take the Spain job because he was still getting to know Jeanne and didn't want to have a long-distance relationship and wanted to take the slow track.

I'll have to re-watch s4 when it comes out on DVD and watch closely this time.

Spoiler:
        One of my fav. Gibbs quote is from the episode where Tony gets framed for a murder by Chip (who was played by the same actor who played Bud's younger brother in JAG). They're in the bullpen and says "did someone break a mirror?" ('cause this was after Ziva and McGee got into trouble each)

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I love icons*g*, I really like your "bored" and "teehee".
          Here is some icon, which I found during my searches about ncis.. Not mine but really funny

Good night;-)
          sigpic

Comment

Hehe, that one's great

Comment

Hehe. Welcome
              I like a lot of Michaels too Michael W, Michael Shanks, Michael Trucco, Michael J. Fox...
              TRUCCO!!!
              Sorry, but I'm obligated to yell it whenever I see him or anyone talks about him

Comment

Don't apologise Neelan (But feel free to yell WEATHERLY whenever you feel like it too ) - especially in the lounge

Comment

Don't apologise Neelan (But feel free to yell WEATHERLY whenever you feel like it too ) - especially in the lounge
                  Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

But I do feel like I should sign out of this thread this way:

Peace -- out

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    Doesn't quite have the same ring to it.

But I do feel like I should sign out of this thread this way:

Peace -- out

DiNozzo has a nice ring to it...
                    But I admit, Trucco deserves to have his name yelled

Comment

Picture time again:-)

"Peace out" is really the best way to sign out;-) I loved Eyes Only*giggles* Those eyes....
                      sigpic

Comment

I always felt that his glasses didn't seem to suit him. He looks good in glasses but they never got the right ones...

Comment

Actually I think that the thin streamlined ones that he had in S1 and the latter part of S2 were the best. At the beginning of S2 I wanted to know what they were on to make him so scraggly and give him old people glasses.

This might be pathetic or just shows how many times I've watched DA but I can recite (word for word) the 'Eyes Only' message.

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

I haven't watched enough DA to do that, however I could do the opening verse of JAG every time it came on tv

Spoiler:
                            Following in his father's footsteps as a naval aviator, Lieutenant Commander Harmon Rabb Jr. suffered a crash while landing his Tomcat on a storm-tossed carrier at sea. Diagnosed with night-blindness, Harm transferred to the Navy's Judge Advocate General Corps, which investigates, defends and prosecutes the law of the sea. There, with fellow JAG lawyer Major Sarah Mackenzie, he now fights in and out of the court room with the same daring and tenacity that made him a Top Gun in the air.

Last edited by firefly827347; 21 June 2007, 05:34 AM.

Comment

I loved the glasses he wore in s1. I think they are cute...

I mean these:
                              sigpic

Comment

Hehe. Welcome
                                I like a lot of Michaels too Michael W, Michael Shanks, Michael Trucco, Michael J. Fox...
                                i like Michael J.Fox too!

Originally posted by BeckettRulez View Post
                                I loved the glasses he wore in s1. I think they are cute...

I mean these:
                                http://i187.photobucket.com/albums/x...rum/DA6_08.jpg
                                i love these glasses too! and the scruffyness and the hair, lets just say everything thats shorter

Comment

Working...
                                X