Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*stares at the pretty*

sorry did you say something?

so what do people think of Tony in last weeks ep of NCIS?

I
    Spoiler:
    hatehatehateHATE that he's checking up on Ziva...maybe it's the Anti-Tony/Ziva in me but I think that they're trying to force the issue rather than dealing with it like they did with Kate.

And the episode feels like a back-door pilot to me...maybe this is the other NCIS show that there've been whispers about?

one more thing,
    Spoiler:
    I want that spiffy wall computer

It's Complicated Butterflies and Hurricanes

Comment

Originally posted by Elizabeth Bartlett View Post
      I
      Spoiler:
      hatehatehateHATE that he's checking up on Ziva...maybe it's the Anti-Tony/Ziva in me but I think that they're trying to force the issue rather than dealing with it like they did with Kate.
      Spoiler:
      As a Tony/Ziva fan, I had no objections, but I see why a non-fan wouldn't have liked it.

Spoiler:
      And the episode feels like a back-door pilot to me...maybe this is the other NCIS show that there've been whispers about?
      It's more than just whispers, that *was* the other NCIS show! It was part 1 of a 2 part spinoff.

Spoiler:
      The team you saw there is the new team. There's Callen (Gibbs' friend played by Chris O'Donnell), Macy played by Louise Lombard, Sam played by LL Cool J, Nate played by Peter Cambor, Kensi played by Daniela Ruah and Eric played by Barrett Foa. There might have been someone else but I can't remember.

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
        It's more than just whispers, that *was* the other NCIS show! It was part 1 of a 2 part spinoff.

Spoiler:
        The team you saw there is the new team. There's Callen (Gibbs' friend played by Chris O'Donnell), Macy played by Louise Lombard, Sam played by LL Cool J, Nate played by Peter Cambor, Kensi played by Daniela Ruah and Eric played by Barrett Foa. There might have been someone else but I can't remember.
        ah...ok
        Spoiler:
        I thought that was Chris! I was watching it and couldn't help thinking, 'he sounds a lot like Chris O'Donnell...' (to be fair I didn't see the opening credits)

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          New wallie based on my Michael Weatherly siggy(which I based off of a tut by Luciana)....

It is snurchable.
          It's gorgeous!!!

so what do people think of Tony in last weeks ep of NCIS?

I
          Spoiler:

one more thing,
          Spoiler:
          I want that spiffy wall computer
          I didn't mind...
          Spoiler:
          that he was checking up on Ziva at all. I think it totally fits that a partner who wasn't quite sure what she'd been doing in Israel and isn't quite sure he can fully trust her again might do that. I love the relationship they have, but I don't ship them any more than that, so I think my view is pretty objective. I find myself cheering him on at times when he does that. He is very good at his job, after all.

Also, I had no clue they were doing a spin-off. I like the new team so far.

Comment

I didn't mind...
            Spoiler:
            that he was checking up on Ziva at all. I think it totally fits that a partner who wasn't quite sure what she'd been doing in Israel and isn't quite sure he can fully trust her again might do that. I love the relationship they have, but I don't ship them any more than that, so I think my view is pretty objective. I find myself cheering him on at times when he does that. He is very good at his job, after all.
            Spoiler:
            As Tony checking up on who Ziva was dating as a partner I can handle/have no problems with. It's just the UST overtones that TPTB have had through out that I have an issue with.

And yes, Tony is awesome at his job

Comment

Spoiler:
              As Tony checking up on who Ziva was dating as a partner I can handle/have no problems with. It's just the UST overtones that TPTB have had through out that I have an issue with.

And yes, Tony is awesome at his job
              I never saw it that way. It's kind of unavoidable to have any scenes of Tony with any woman without some kind of sexuality, only because it's Tony but I've always loved that Ziva was WAY more willing to play along than Kate was. Never saw it as anything more than that. She's more like I am with my guy friends.

Comment

that is true, Tony has the playboy image to uphold
                Spoiler:
                and it's obvious that he's still not over Jeanne.

I think that's where the 'shipping started because of Ziva's willingness to tease Tony right back. I don't have a problem with that, it's just that it seems to be cropping up more and more that I don't like.

Also this just popped into my head; I'm sure that there are non-frat rules (obviously) but since Ziva's from Mossad would those rules not apply?

Comment

that is true, Tony has the playboy image to uphold
                  Spoiler:
                  and it's obvious that he's still not over Jeanne.

I think that's where the 'shipping started because of Ziva's willingness to tease Tony right back. I don't have a problem with that, it's just that it seems to be cropping up more and more that I don't like.

Also this just popped into my head; I'm sure that there are non-frat rules (obviously) but since Ziva's from Mossad would those rules not apply?
                  There's always a common sense rule:
                  Spoiler:
                  You don't s**t where you eat. If you sleep with someone you work with, you just know too damn much about them. Believe me.

Oh and the banter happening more often makes perfect sense, too. As you become more familiar with someone, even in the work place, you tend to dish more crap back to them than ever before. Most of Tony's crap just happens to be sexual, or semi-sexual in nature.

Comment

Oh, no doubt about that;
                    Spoiler:
                    Tony's a guy and they always have that on the brain (I'm speaking from expierance here, plus the fact that I have a bunch of guy friends).

Kate gave the typical female response which only egged him on while with Ziva plays along which I think at first made Tony back off but now he's more comfortable with it. (IMO)

Comment

Hey guys! Finally had time to come back to this lovely thread!
                      I agree with the comments over the Tiva situation. As in no go!

Spoiler:
                      I think it would harm the show if those two pursued a romantic relationship. Better to have them as partners who exchange flirtatious banter, don't you think? And oh McGee...I think he fell in love with that huge computer screen you can manipulate by hand.

As for the spin-off...I have mixed feelings...since they chose one actor over a certain actor who would have been perfect for it. GRRR!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ladyofshalott View Post
                        Spoiler:
                        And oh McGee...I think he fell in love with that huge computer screen you can manipulate by hand.

As for the spin-off...I have mixed feelings...since they chose one actor over a certain actor who would have been perfect for it. GRRR!
                        Spoiler:
                        Me too! I told my mom that it would be perfect for the Leverage crew

According to the Chicago Tribune's media guide the spin-off might get picked up for the fall.

two of my fav promos

Comment

Ah...Leverage! I love that show! Can't wait for season 2!

Heads up, people! TV Guide next week has MW on the cover!!
                          And a nice article/interview inside.
                          sigpic

Comment

Ah...Leverage! I love that show! Can't wait for season 2!

Heads up, people! TV Guide next week has MW on the cover!!
                            And a nice article/interview inside.
                            and woo! are we going to get scans?

Comment

Hey guys! Finally had time to come back to this lovely thread!
                              I agree with the comments over the Tiva situation. As in no go!

Spoiler:
                              I think it would harm the show if those two pursued a romantic relationship. Better to have them as partners who exchange flirtatious banter, don't you think? And oh McGee...I think he fell in love with that huge computer screen you can manipulate by hand.
                              I don't think the PTB will ever go that route...
                              Spoiler:
                              with Tony and Ziva. I think they really like playing the flirtatious banter the way they have been. It's also nice to see some serious moments, too, though. Especially between Tony and Ziva since she's kind of a "senior field agent" in her own right, but still not senior field agent on Gibbs' team. Because of that, and the fact that she's still trying to be true to her Massad background, it's hard for her to keep everything in balance. I think being able to "play" with Tony helps alleviate that a bit. Doing anything more would ruin that outlet for her.

Spoiler:
                              Me too! I told my mom that it would be perfect for the Leverage crew
                              No idea who you're talking about.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                No idea who you're talking about.
                                Me either, don't worry!

Comment

Working...
                                X