Ugly Betty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ugly Betty

I think Ugly Betty deserves a thread! This show is the best non-SciFi show out there (in my opinion of course ). It's truly amazing and, most importantly, has a real girl as a main character!

Ive never watched this show.. I want to though.. When I first saw a commercial for it I swear I thought she said Ugly Becky(that being my *real life* name.)
    You can never really know some completely. That's why it's the most terrifying thing in the world, really - taking someone on faith, hoping they'll take you on faith too. It's such a precarious balance, it's a wonder we do it at all. And yet...
    -Libba Bray

Comment

I've seen two episodes and isn't it on tonight? I really like it.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

its pretty good usually I wouldnt watch anything like it
        sigpic

Comment

OMFG!!! Salma Hayek is in next weeks!!!!!! holy crap!!!!! I'M SO WATCHING!!!!
          I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

salma hayek *drools* dear god
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
              OMFG!!! Salma Hayek is in next weeks!!!!!! holy crap!!!!! I'M SO WATCHING!!!!
              LOL. I think you're a little behind

Comment

^ we only got it a few weeks ago
                sigpic

Comment

lol^this guy has a point.

sigpic

Comment

A friend of mine downloaded it to his computer, showed it to everyone at school. She spills something on her shirt, takes it off, and puts on a jacket. All this occurs while she's in an elevator. If you're really dying to know, look up salma on youtube. sheesh. but yes, it does happen.

Comment

Working...
                    X