• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
    Family Guy is too awesome for words.
    Futurama > Family Guy

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
      Futurama > Family Guy
      haha as if, Futurama has its moments admittedly....but it fails before Family Guy.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Family Guy is the best!!!

Gigade Gigade GOO

Comment

haha as if, Futurama has its moments admittedly....but it fails before Family Guy.
          talk to the hand sister

Comment

I'd say they're about even, but I tend to lean towards Family Guy myself. It has more political commentary on the whole than Futurama, so it gets a SLIGHT lead in my book.

Comment

Futurama > Family Guy
              Bull crap
              (I do like futurama though)
              "Victory is mine"
              sigpic

Comment

family guy is definately more mature than futurama, without being too mature, like south park, i love all 3 for different reasons, but FG has the best of both worlds vote and therefore wins.
                Spoiler:
                Disclaimer:
                I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                Quotes!
                - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
                - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
                - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                sigpic

Comment

Futurama had parts that made you giggle but Family Guy just makes you blurt out laughing really loud.

Two of my favourite scenes from Family Guy:
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OMz4QohPQVY
                  http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qcNhHhtffKo

Comment

Originally posted by kirmit View Post
                    Futurama had parts that made you giggle but Family Guy just makes you blurt out laughing really loud.

Two of my favourite scenes from Family Guy:
                    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=OMz4QohPQVY
                    http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=qcNhHhtffKo
                    Nice

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                      family guy is definately more mature than futurama, without being too mature, like south park,
                      actually, its the other way around. Futurama is leaps and bounds ahead of Family Guy in the mature, clever humor department.
                      My guess is most of it is just over your head. Anyone understand fart jokes.

I think most of you just aren't smart enough to know what's going on.

The lot of you here are so clearly out of your minds.

Comment

Awww does poor Morbo want a hug? *pats head* There there.
                        I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                        Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
                          family guy is definately more mature than futurama, without being too mature, like south park, i love all 3 for different reasons, but FG has the best of both worlds vote and therefore wins.
                          No. Family Guy is more risque, in that it tells much more adult jokes, without it being mature jokes. In fact, it's pretty much all toilet humor. Futurama is a lot more mature without being dirty.

That said, I like both very much.

Comment

actually, its the other way around. Futurama is leaps and bounds ahead of Family Guy in the mature, clever humor department.
                            My guess is most of it is just over your head. Anyone understand fart jokes.
                            i didn't meant mature as in grown-up with clever humour, i meant mature as in it is more aimed at adults, whereas futurama is more suitable for all ages. did you not get that when i said it wasn't as mature as south park? which by your definition of mature, really is not mature at all! but you wouldn't want an 8 year old watching it right?
                            Spoiler:
                            Disclaimer:
                            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                            Quotes!
                            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                            sigpic

Comment

I think most of you just aren't smart enough to know what's going on.

Yeah that's it.......lol .

I actually used to like Futurama a lot more than Family Guy but Family Guy just kept getting better and better until I began liking that more. Like I said Futurama does make me laugh but it's a short laugh whereas Family Guy has moments that keep me laughing for ages, even hours later when I think about it again .

Comment

Yeah that's it.......lol .

I actually used to like Futurama a lot more than Family Guy but Family Guy just kept getting better and better until I began liking that more. Like I said Futurama does make me laugh but it's a short laugh whereas Family Guy has moments that keep me laughing for ages, even hours later when I think about it again .
                                the problem with futurama is that it has been off air so long, we've seen all the repeats loads of times, things like the simpsons and family guy are still being made and seem fresher.
                                cant wait for the futurama movies though, they'll be Fresh^2
                                Spoiler:
                                Disclaimer:
                                Quotes!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X