No announcement yet.

Family Guy Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

are there any Family guy fans here! I am loving the new season! Share your thoughts!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
      are there any Family guy fans here! I am loving the new season! Share your thoughts!
      I love Family Guy, it's just plain fun and I think it's easily funnier than the Simpsons. Most people probably disagree with me though.
      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
        I love Family Guy, it's just plain fun and I think it's easily funnier than the Simpsons. Most people probably disagree with me though.
        Hey Buddy, i agree with ya. Simpsons were great back in its prime. However Family Guy has been more enjoyable! Love Brian and Stewie!!! They rock!!
        sigpic

Comment

Family guy thread too? Jack pot!

Comment

wow GDN, this is the biggest bump ever, 3+ years since last post, kudos in finding it!

anyway, season 6 just finished being shown on BBC 2 and thyeve started rerunning season 5 in the same double bill slot, awesome show. but what happened to american dad??

http://www.americandadvsfamilyguy.com/ << awesome!!
            Spoiler:
            Disclaimer:
            I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
            Quotes!
            - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
            - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
            - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
            sigpic

Comment

Family Guy is too awesome for words.
              I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                Family Guy is too awesome for words.
                Yes.

Comment

Yep.

sigpic

Comment

Oh yeah.

Comment

that's right!
                      Spoiler:
                      Disclaimer:
                      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
                      Quotes!
                      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
                      sigpic

Comment

Especially with frequent appearences by Jesus and the giant Chicken.

sigpic

Comment

lol, i love the ep with the giant chicken where they have a bit like the indiana jones fight round the nazi wing, and at the end of the ep it's like the end of SW:IV, i think he goes blind by eating nickels, and saves the bartender from the drunken' clam, and has eyes dontated from a hobo he accidentally killed by tieing his seeing eye dog to him.
                          Spoiler:
                          Disclaimer:
                          Quotes!
                          sigpic

Comment

The last episode I saw was a parody of Back to the Future, where Peter and Brian had accidentally rewrote their own history slightly and had to change it back to how it was, but in doing so - they bring more to the giant chickens background at the climatic ball room scene.

sigpic

Comment

lol yeah thats the season 6 finale, great
                              "you'll probably never even see him again" LOL
                              and the griffin kids with quagmire's chin, CLASSIC!!
                              Spoiler:
                              Disclaimer:
                              Quotes!
                              sigpic

Comment

finale? So that's why I haven't seen FG in a while. Hey, anyone got any news on when the Star Wars special is due?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X