Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all seasons up to now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Col.Foley View Post
    Well...and probably his family...might this time. But yeah there is going to be the movie. We know the Russians are going to be after him, and Logan is likely to survive, again...the question is will he be a vegetable or not. And there is just a lot left unsaid and a lot left hanging in the air that needs some sort of resolution. I think Tony might show up at some point in the future, at least that is my hope
    yeah can't wait for the movie. can't wait to see who they bring back to be in it.

Comment

if Renee Was still alive do you think all went down in the last 7 hours of the show would still would have happened the way it would've.

Comment

Originally posted by Lt.Colonel John Sheppard View Post
        if Renee Was still alive do you think all went down in the last 7 hours of the show would still would have happened the way it would've.
        No. Jack was ready to drop everything and move on with his life with Renee. The interrogation with Dana Walsh would have gotten nowhere, the evidence about the Russian involvement wouldn't have come out, and everyone involved would have been none the wiser.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by magictrick View Post
          No. Jack was ready to drop everything and move on with his life with Renee. The interrogation with Dana Walsh would have gotten nowhere, the evidence about the Russian involvement wouldn't have come out, and everyone involved would have been none the wiser.
          The Russian involvement would have still come out. Logan would have still come forward. It is unknown what her descision making process would be if she was not in a rock and a hard place and had seven hours to 'think' about it. Though Yuri's involvement might have gone unknown.

Comment

I was reading the notes for the series finale and it said There was no final split screen at the end of this series finale. I remember the whole Jack Chloe phone call split screen so technically was there one?

Comment

I was reading the notes for the series finale and it said There was no final split screen at the end of this series finale. I remember the whole Jack Chloe phone call split screen so technically was there one?
              I think they mean all the boxes showing several different story-lines going at once, but I'd still call it a split screen anyway.

All I noticed that was different was that they counted down to 00:00:00 instead of up to 24:00:00.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                I think they mean all the boxes showing several different story-lines going at once, but I'd still call it a split screen anyway.

All I noticed that was different was that they counted down to 00:00:00 instead of up to 24:00:00.

I like that it was different but pretty good. I wish they did a silent clock but Im happy that we got 8 great Seasons. it Sucks that we have to wait until Dec. 7th 2010 To get season 8 and the complete series I'm not sure if I want the complete series or just Season 8 itself I mean I have all 7 seasons by themselves. Which would u guys want?

Comment

Rumors has it that they were going to do a spin off using Cole ortiz as the new Jack Bauer.
                  this, this is not a good idea.
                  freddie prinze jr. for real? he is awful.

You know if David Palmer was Still Alive What do u think he wouldve done during this Day. Would he try to capture Jack (after being friends and known each for over 10 yrs (in 24 universe time)? Or would he try to help Jack in bringing suvarov and Logan and those involved to justice?
                  If David Palmer was still president, the last 5 seasons would have never happened because he was is awesome.

As a person who has watched 24 since the very first hour, I will say I am happy with the ending. It could have been better, it could have been a lot worse. Personally, I think Jack should have offed Logan and the russian president when he had the chance.
                  Really happy Chloe became such a good person, and helped, and Jack had the connection with her.
                  The final scene was good. I like the "shut it down" and the image fade out. The ambiguity was nice. Also, the countdown clock was a nice touch.

I'm sure any movie will be terrible though.

Comment

There was a video on YouTube not to long ago that dealt with Jack's Rampage during day 8 and it was up to when Jack kills Pavel and finds out Logan is involved. I don't remember the name of the song thought I ting it was by AC/DC. Does anyone remember watching that video on YouTube?

Comment

i dont watch fan videos on youtube sorry
                      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
                        i dont watch fan videos on youtube sorry
                        seriously, they are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                          seriously, they are the worst.
                          there's one bsg one i recommend to all fans. but that's ti
                          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

best video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_ekugPKqFw

Comment

Here's a question when Jack was working for CTU During Day 4, Day 5, day 6 and day 8 and the FBI during Day 7 do you think he got paid?

Comment

Here's a question when Jack was working for CTU During Day 4, Day 5, day 6 and day 8 and the FBI during Day 7 do you think he got paid?
                                Probably not considering he was a Federal fugitive for much of it

Comment

Working...
                                X