Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

24 Discussion and Appreciation Thread (Spoilers for all seasons up to now)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I watched the four first episodes and they BLEW ME away. This show is one of my favorite on television right now and the new season will not disappoint you.
    We're whalers on the moon,
    We carry a harpoon.
    But there ain't no whales
    So we tell tall tales
    And sing our whaling tune.

Comment

Its G O T I M E !!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

poor jack

Comment

i want jack bauer to impregnate my future wife.

Comment

That was freakin awesome!!! Great to see Alexander Siddig again, miss him since DS9. I hear that there is going to be a huge shocker tomorrow night, can't wait!

Comment

It was awesome, Jack going soft is a new and exciting dinamic. It looks as if he is about to cry in tomorrows episode. I am of course referring to the "Stay tuned for the scenes from next episode" segment. Great to see alexander siddig, I had to IMDB it to make sure it was him

Comment

Great first two eps!!!! Poor Jack, he couldnt get info from a terroist, thats a first. Cant wait for tomorrow nights big shocker.
                Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Comment

Originally posted by SG1Atlantis View Post
                  Great first two eps!!!! Poor Jack, he couldnt get info from a terroist, thats a first. Cant wait for tomorrow nights big shocker.
                  the two years in China really took a toll on him .....i really think it has mellowed him a bit so far he is just trying to help but isn't going to extremes like he used to cause he went through hell in that prison and now i think he knows what he puts his victims through and he wants no part of it.

Comment

Last night was the first I'd ever really watched of this show. And I have to say, I'm hooked. Now I know what everyone has been talking about all this time.
                    sigpic
                    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                    "...phu...ah..."
                    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                      Last night was the first I'd ever really watched of this show. And I have to say, I'm hooked. Now I know what everyone has been talking about all this time.
                      This was the first time I'd ever watched 24 as well- and I'm totally hooked, holy crap that was awsome! And very cool to see Alexander Siddig and Peter MacNicol (*sniff* miss him on Numb3rs though) in it.

Can't wait for tomorrow- and thank goodness it probably won't conflict with Heroes up here! Since they both air on the same channel, it'll make for a very cool line-up come next week.

Comment

My observations:
                        • Ahhh, Jack reverted to the vampire he was in "The Lost Boys"! He bit the guy to death!!
                        • Now I see why Peter MacNichol's character on Numb3rs went up in the Space Shuttle (IMO the stupidest story ever....couldn't he just be on sabbatical?!?!?)
                        • Morbo, I'm sure Jack would be happy to impregnate your future wife...just schedule the free 3 or 4 minutes he has available today
                        • Chloe said she "used to have trouble dealing with authority but now everything is OK" hahahahah!!! (I was waiting for her to tazer brunette lady)
                        • Morris apparently has control of the ladies' shoe satellite!!
                        • What happened to Mike and Aaron? I hope they're still around.
                        • My husband wants to use Jack's line in the subway next time Trimet questions him about having a ticket: "I'm a federal agent...I need you to move away...."
                        • I absolutely LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!!! I laugh the whole time and yet, still, find myself literally on the edge of my seat at the end!!!

I was wondering what they could possibly do this year that would be different from previous years. I really like Jack being kind of shell-shocked and soft and empathetic now. He almost made me cry when he said that at least this way he would be dying for something and it would be his choice. And Curtis was going to shoot him if he didn't agree!!! AAHHH!!! (I guess that's payback for Jack decking Curtis last year.) I'm loving Bill! I don't remember Milo!! Wayne shouldn't be President!!! Chloe got her hair dyed!!!! I really hope Kim isn't on very much this year!!!!! Bring back Aaron!!!!!!

Comment

I'm hoping Kim & Audrey won't coming back AT ALL! those two women really annoying

What a great first-2-hours... it'll be another great roller coaster ride
                          sigpic
                          sig.by : lilferret

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                            What a great first-2-hours... it'll be another great roller coaster ride

You have no idea.
                            No spoilers, but when fourth episode ends you will be staring at your TV and think "WTH?? OMG!!! What's next?" (that's the best i can do without spoiling anything).
                            VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by silence View Post
                              You have no idea.
                              No spoilers, but when fourth episode ends you will be staring at your TV and think "WTH?? OMG!!! What's next?" (that's the best i can do without spoiling anything).
                              Really? That was what I was like when Jack went vampire.....holy crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                                I was wondering what they could possibly do this year that would be different from previous years. I really like Jack being kind of shell-shocked and soft and empathetic now. He almost made me cry when he said that at least this way he would be dying for something and it would be his choice. And Curtis was going to shoot him if he didn't agree!!! AAHHH!!! (I guess that's payback for Jack decking Curtis last year.) I'm loving Bill! I don't remember Milo!! Wayne shouldn't be President!!! Chloe got her hair dyed!!!! I really hope Kim isn't on very much this year!!!!! Bring back Aaron!!!!!!
                                I totally agree with you on sooo many points. I kinda like seeing the softer side of Jack, you can really tell that the past five "days" and everything in between have caught up with him. He can't interrogate ppl cuz he knows wat its like to be on the other end. I'm also loving Bill, i think they did a really good job rounding out his character over the seasons and i like the interactions btw him and Karen. I also agree that Wayne should not be Prez. he doesnt really know wat hes doing and is trying to model his brother too much. I also REALLY hope they dont bring Kim back. I dont think I could handle it. But again, overall, AWESOME premiere!
                                Mentally unstable like a fox!!

Comment

Working...
                                X