No announcement yet.

The IT Crowd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched Ep 5, it was so funny when she left that guy a voicemail message and came to his window at the end of the episode.

"Stop telling everyone I slept with you. You b@$t@rd!"

Comment

Does anyone know any British proxies so that I can see this? It says anyone outside the UK can't watch.
      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Go to Google video, try your luck there, you never know *goes off to watch episode 6*
        Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
        - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

"Hello IT, have you tried turning it off agan? Have you tried shoving up your arse?" lmao
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.

Comment

Originally posted by PtahTheCreationGod
            Go to Google video, try your luck there, you never know *goes off to watch episode 6*
            Worked. Watching Episode 5 right now.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

oh no my tv guide says 6 is the last episode in the series

Comment

I know I thought it was a 7 part-er (stupid TV - Times ) cliffhanger too, funny one though

Comment

yeh but why have a 6 part series thats just enough time for someone to get into it and then it ends

Comment

Originally posted by dosed150
                    yeh but why have a 6 part series thats just enough time for someone to get into it and then it ends
                    I know, probably be a second season though, its pretty popular.

Comment

oh no my tv guide says 6 is the last episode in the series
                      Whats the point?! Thats so unfair Theres nothing to watch anymore, Life on Mars has finished too

sigpic
                      Gate City - My humorous Stargate site made when I was young, enjoy!
                      Previously known as False hope who was previously known as McKay's girl

Comment

http://www.geekbliss.com/view_produc...duct=HAVTT2UV4 <-- I sooo need to buy that!!!
                        Last edited by iLemon; 01 March 2006, 02:26 AM.

sigpic

Comment

British comedies do that. Partridge, Brass Eye, Red Dwarf, Peep Show etc. They have less episodes but potentially better jokes as they don't need to spread the good ones over 24 episodes ala Friends. It's better like that IMHO. Keeps it fresh and the viewer wants more etc.

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Originally posted by False hope
                            lol yup

Comment

Has anyone tried calling the emergency number from ep2 yet? I've nearly got it memorised, might try it tomorrow if I'm really bored

sigpic

Comment

lol, its the most tempting thing ever isnt it

0118 999 881 999 119 725 ... 3 (according to your name anyway)

Comment

Working...
                                X