Clear All

The UK have a DVD release date: 7th August 2006

Amazon.co.uk have the DVD boxset priced at £27.99

Comment

I soooooooooooooooooo can't wait for this to come out

Comment

DVDs... Great!

Comment

Woa! Want! Want! *remembers that she lives in Germany where the show hasn't even started to air yet* *cries* Want!
          sigpic

Comment

Before the new episodes air in America, Fox post a small preview clip on the Fox site.

Also below are some Images from Sky One's website.

Comment

Love these pix!

Has anyone seen ep 19? Man what an episode! Slightly shippy...

Tempe...

...and her "Mom"
              sigpic

Comment

I saw a scene from episode 19, where Booth goes to the hospital where Brennan is, after something happened to her which resulted in her forgetting a whole day or something.

I think the UK are currently up to episode 10 or more atm.

Comment

The ep was great. Somehow very creepy, just like the 15th ep.

Have you seen the 9th ep, man in the fallout shelter? Jack actually has a really nice upper body...
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis
                    The ep was great. Somehow very creepy, just like the 15th ep.

Have you seen the 9th ep, man in the fallout shelter? Jack actually has a really nice upper body...
                    Yup i sure did !! My jaw hit the floor when he appeared clad only in a towel I can't wait for tonights eppy on sky one !! It's "Two Bodies in the Lab" feel's like i've been waiting forever to see it Squeeeeeeeee !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lady_E
                      Yup i sure did !! My jaw hit the floor when he appeared clad only in a towel I can't wait for tonights eppy on sky one !! It's "Two Bodies in the Lab" feel's like i've been waiting forever to see it Squeeeeeeeee !!!
                      One of my abs fave! Totally shippy! Squee! And Booth' upperbody is nice too...
                      sigpic

Comment

Just watched "Two Bodies in the Lab" and I have to say its one of the best of the series so far. As Jenova Synthesis has said very shippy episode, you can see that Booth really cares for Brennan and vise versa.

Loved the Hodgins part with the car - as Booth said "It would help if we weren't in a toy car!" - great :d

I had a feeling it was Adam Baldwin's character from the start - just like he knew Brennan was going on a date at the start so he knew where she'll be etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
                          Just watched "Two Bodies in the Lab" and I have to say its one of the best of the series so far. As Jenova Synthesis has said very shippy episode, you can see that Booth really cares for Brennan and vise versa.
                          Amen to that.

Love this scene.

Loved the Hodgins part with the car - as Booth said "It would help if we weren't in a toy car!" - great :d
                          Love this car.
                          sigpic

Comment

We have to see the car again - maybe in a chase next season when Booths car is in for repairs!

Loved the scene at the house when Booth was dancing. Now we know that Adam Baldwin character was the one who put the bomb in the fridge, but did he expect Booth to go to her house and look out for her and open the fridge or was he hoping the blast would get Brennan.

I thought he knew Booth would protect Brennan at home and possibly go for the fridge to get drinks etc, so he got the bomb to take out Booth, as he then knew Booth would ask him to look after Brennan.

What are you thoughts.

Comment

Hmm, I'd say he actually wanted to kill Tempe. Bc Booth said she was smart enough to figure everything out. I think it didn't bother him that he hit Booth instead of Tempe so he had a new victim.
                              But imo everyone can see that they care for each other.
                              In ep 19
                              Spoiler:
                              they are confronted with a crazy voodoo killer (very disgusting scenes in this ep btw). He hurts Brennan pretty badly (brocken hand...) and she can't remember what happened (a voodoo spell ). Booth shows up, very concerned for her and the detecive asks who he is and Brennan says 'he's FBI. We're sort of partners'. 'The guy travels down from DC to see if you're okay? You two are more *sort of*'

sigpic

Comment

Yipeeeee! A Bones thread! I was thinking about starting one myself and was overjoyed to find this!

I love this show. Its absolutely brilliant. Combines almost everything I love in one show - great character interaction, great stories and great ship. (Stargate has it all cos it's scifi too )

I love the characters in this show. Obviously, I love Bren and Booth, but the rest are so ace too. Zach and Jack crack me up continuously. Jack's "I'm in" the other week was fab (became my hubbys joke line for the week ) and "Cool" in Two Bodies in a Lab when Booth tells him he's driving cracked me up. Loved the Toy car line too. Two Bodies in a Lab was definitely the best so far

I also love the antagonism between Dr Goodman and Jack. The ep where Goodman was doing his archaeology thing that was winding Jack up so much was great! Was that the Bear one? I really need to look for a Bones site to remind me which ep is which Presumably there's one on Fox?

Does anyone mind if I ship in here, or should I start another thread for those ramblings? It'd be great to be able to discuss the whole show in one thread though.

And does anyone have any Bones fic recs??
                                Last edited by Oma-1; 22 April 2006, 09:35 PM.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X