No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like you don't go for the whump and the angst!
    sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
      Like you don't go for the whump and the angst!
      Me? I don't know what you mean *innocent smile*
      sigpic

Comment

mmmmMMMMMmmmm
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
          I think the one you're referring to was the last one of the season. The one with the kids learning how to be CSIs was earlier in the season. Probably about 4 episodes earlier. They might have played them out of order.
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          That wasn't the last ep of the season. The last ep, if you don't want to be spoiled don't look
          Spoiler:
          I think the last ep of the season they caught Jekyll and he was in jail, and at the end of the ep Jekyll got a hold of something sharp (can't remember what it was) and stabbed Langston with it when he wasn't looking and I think that's how it ended.

When he was knocked unconscious by who they think was Jekyll, Jekyll if I remember correctly stole his credentials and left Langston unconscious.

My memory is a little sketchy here
          Originally posted by Linda06 View Post
          Can't quite recall, It may not have been that particular ep. I remember them pursuing someone and Langston I think ended up pursuing the suspect to the bsement maybe? And the guy surprised him and knocked Langston out and I think if I'm remembering correctly the perp took Lagston's credentials, I think Nick found Lagston unconscious, not sure. I think it may have been a hospital they were in when they spotted him.

That's it....... Bloody channel 9 Australia frakked the episode order because the one played right after this was the one with the kids..

Can't get over Marg being 51 she looks way younger and very hot.....
          Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
            That's it....... Bloody channel 9 Australia frakked the episode order because the one played right after this was the one with the kids..

Can't get over Marg being 51 she looks way younger and very hot.....
            I remember that happened to one of the seasons of the X-Files here in the UK, they screwed up the eps and it was all over the place. I was getting so confused
            sigpic

Comment

Don't they send the shows to TV stations with some kind of list to play in the right order?

Comment

That would make sense therefore it's not allowed!
                sigpic

Comment

technically, the 'playlist' is production order. Episodes go 101 - 126 and should air in that order (there's never 001, it's always a 1, for season 1, then the 01 - 26 (or whatever it ends up being) as the order. As a show goes on, it'll be 201 - 226, 301-326, etc

so really, it's the production houses that mess it up by producing the shows out of order.
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

There is that too!
                    sigpic

Comment

Don't they send the shows to TV stations with some kind of list to play in the right order?
                      You would think so

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      technically, the 'playlist' is production order. Episodes go 101 - 126 and should air in that order (there's never 001, it's always a 1, for season 1, then the 01 - 26 (or whatever it ends up being) as the order. As a show goes on, it'll be 201 - 226, 301-326, etc

so really, it's the production houses that mess it up by producing the shows out of order.
                      Oh right.
                      sigpic

Comment

Over here they recently repeated a few of the CSI NY episodes in random kind of order beginning with the story about the taxi killer. Then they did this episode where Mac was inside a bank when some sort of robbery thing happened. This guy said his wife and all were kidnapped and wanted Mac to clear his name of a killing in the bank.

Anyway by the end of the episode we find that the whole thing was a lie and Mac ends up kidnapped by the guy in the bank. How did they end this story and find Mac? They never showed the conclusion.

Comment

Over here they recently repeated a few of the CSI NY episodes in random kind of order beginning with the story about the taxi killer. Then they did this episode where Mac was inside a bank when some sort of robbery thing happened. This guy said his wife and all were kidnapped and wanted Mac to clear his name of a killing in the bank.

Anyway by the end of the episode we find that the whole thing was a lie and Mac ends up kidnapped by the guy in the bank. How did they end this story and find Mac? They never showed the conclusion.
                          That show was the end of S4 as a cliffhanger called 'Hostage'. The second half is the season premire of S5, called 'Veritas.'

Hope that helps, Coco.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                            That show was the end of S4 as a cliffhanger called 'Hostage'. The second half is the season premire of S5, called 'Veritas.'

Hope that helps, Coco.

It helps but has season 5 started yet? Did anyone see it and what happened?

Comment

In the US season 5 has come and gone. Mac was dumped, I believe in the bay, and he came out on the Jersy side at the beginning of the show. He caught the man that did it, of course.

Comment

CSI NY is currently on its 9th season I believe, pm me if you want to know anything about it.

Comment

Working...
                                X