CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
    I was afraid to say this out loud, so thank you very much!
    Seconded (or is that thirded?). I was already kind of losing interest in CSI: Original Flavor by the time Grissom/Sara came out, so I wasn't too upset about it, but it did give me another reason not to stick around.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
      Seconded (or is that thirded?). I was already kind of losing interest in CSI: Original Flavor by the time Grissom/Sara came out, so I wasn't too upset about it, but it did give me another reason not to stick around.
      CSI season 10
      Spoiler:
      They are married now, you know
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
        CSI season 10
        Spoiler:
        They are married now, you know
        I think I did see something about that in a spoiler scoop column somewhere.
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

As far as the whole Grissom/Sara thing goes, I saw it. I didn't really obect to it, I just wasn't connected to it or excited about it. I was all like *shrugs* so they got together. Okay.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

On another note - is this really S10 for CSI? Wow! I'd lost track. I wonder how much longer it'll stay on.
            - Life after Stargate -
            sigpic

Comment

Why have the writers of CSI NY made Stella such an unlucky woman when it comes to men. Seems she always ends up with an ass
              Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Re: CSI: NY 6x01 -

Spoiler:
                Ok, I have to ask - was anyone else as dismayed by the Stella/Adam hookup as I was? Stella's always been my favorite character on this show, and I guess I'm just frustrated that the writers would do this. To sleep with a younger subordinate, someone she is in a position of authority and mentorship over.... *shakes head* So not happy with this. Just me?
                Spoiler:
                i still havent seen past the ep with all the mac taylors, but i dont like the sound of this for a number of reasons... firstly it feels wrong, it doesnt fit stellas character... and i dont like when they get characters together where feelings an episode or two earlier were only one sided -
                Spoiler:
                like caleigh and delco in miami...
                but i also always hoped if they had stella date it would be outside the office...

On another note - is this really S10 for CSI? Wow! I'd lost track. I wonder how much longer it'll stay on.
                IMO csi should have already ended... with so many of the original cast leaving its just not the same, especially since they turned it into the one man langston show

the only eps of s9 that i really liked were grissoms last ep 'one to go' and the ep with taylor swift in it 'turn, turn, turn'...
                Last edited by katjoy; 02 October 2009, 01:34 AM.
                "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Watching the past couple episodes of NY--from the season opener on--I just couldn't help but think of something whenever I saw Danny
                  Spoiler:
                  in the wheelchair...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zNS0u...eature=related

Just insert 'Danny Messer' over the show's title!
                  sigpic
                  ~the guitarists~

Comment

csi las vegas started back in oz a couple of weeks ago, and

Spoiler:
                    sara is back EEEKK
                    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

yes she is

Spoiler:
                      but, thus far, she's better without grissom there for her to make goo-goo eyes at.

i still have issues with that relationship. grissom seemed toomuch of a professional for me for him to fall for and have a relationship with a subordinant
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

This should be interesting: CSI Trilogy (a crossover between all three CSI shows)
                        sigpic

Comment

ratings stunt

still won't get me to watch Miami though. I'll depend on the 'previously on csi.....' montage
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            ratings stunt

still won't get me to watch Miami though. I'll depend on the 'previously on csi.....' montage
                            Probably

I'll watch all three eps, so if there's something you don't get from the 'Previously on CSI' clip, just ask
                            sigpic

Comment

Is that starting this week or next?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Next week, November 9th.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X