No announcement yet.

CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i watch all of jerry bruckhiemers shows (csi, csi miami, csi new york, cold case, without a trace, close to home, 11th hour) when they are on in australia...

csi is my fave of the trio... grissom is my favecharacter... i also think sara, catherine and greg are great... i cant stand langston, i think he has taken over the show way too much...

csi new york is my 2nd fave of the trio... this one i started watching for two reasons, its a bruckhiemer production and i liked melina kanakaredes in providence... my fave on NY is montana, but i also like mac and stella...

Originally posted by Wass View Post
    It seems alot of people don't like CSI: Miami for some reason.
    i watch miami only because i like the cases, it wouldnt bother me if i missed it... i know alot of people, my mum and i included who dont like horatio... plus IMO of all the csi's miami has the least likeable characters... i really dont like any of the males in miami, the only characters i dont mind are calleigh (in the last couple of years) and natalia... i also didnt mind yelana...

Originally posted by shovar View Post
    the starting music on both vegas and miami are good seeing as they were sung by professional famous bands, but in britain we have channel 5 which shows them on tuesday, vegas at 9pm and miami at 10pm, and saturday vegas at 9pm, we also have living tv on sky which shows 1 to 2 episodes 5 times a week! so i watch CSI alot during the week as well as the usual SG1, SGA, BSG, and Time Commanders
    all csi theme songs are done by the who... vegas is obviously 'who are you'... miami is 'wont get fooled again'... and NY is 'teenage wasteland'...

Originally posted by Catysg1 View Post
    And I also really like "Cold case"..Great flasbacks too..and they really try to match the people physiology of present days to the people of the old days ...That's great ..I also really like the songs and music they use ...and Lilly Rush reminds me a bit of Sam .

Caty
    cold case is my fave of all bruckhiemers shows, and lily rocks! i really wish they would release it on dvd but they wont because theres too much trouble involved with getting the rights to have all the songs on the dvds
    Last edited by katjoy; 17 July 2009, 09:36 PM.
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

i watch all of jerry bruckhiemers shows (csi, csi miami, csi new york, cold case, without a trace, close to home, 11th hour) when they are on in australia...

csi is my fave of the trio... grissom is my fave character... i also think sara, catherine and greg are great... i cant stand langston, i think he has taken over the show way too much...

im a GSR fan...

Spoiler:
      as much as i hated to see grissom (and sara) leave, i LOVED the way they wrote grissom out, that scene where he goes to sara and there are no words, they just embrace and kiss *sighs* was soooo perfect...

csi new york is my 2nd fave of the trio... this one i started watching for two reasons, its a bruckhiemer production and i liked melina kanakaredes in providence... my fave on NY is montana, but i also like mac and stella...

dont ship anyone on NY anymore...

Spoiler:
      used to like montana and danny until he broke her heart, now hes in my bad books...

i watch miami only because i like the cases, it wouldnt bother me if i missed it... my mum and i really dont like horatio (and alot of others i know who watch the other two csi's refuse to watch miami because of him)... plus IMO of all the csi's miami has the least likeable characters... i really dont like any of the males in miami, the only characters i dont mind are calleigh (in the last couple of years) and natalia... i also didnt mind yelana...
      Last edited by katjoy; 17 July 2009, 09:32 PM.
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I hope Stella finds true love
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          I hope Stella finds true love
          In S5, wasn't Stella
          Spoiler:
          dating a firefighter? Or was that a one-time thing?

New spoilers from TVGuide -

CSI: Las Vegas
          Spoiler:
          Jorja Fox returns to CSI
          Fox will appear in the Season 10 premiere (airing Sept. 24) and additional episodes, says CBS.
          More at the link.

CSI: NY
          Spoiler:
          CSI: NY Adds Sarah Carter to Its Ranks
          Shark alumna Sarah Carter is sinking her teeth into a series regular role on CBS' CSI: NY.

Carter will play a forensic school graduate on track to (hopefully) become a CSI. To that end, she will at first serve Mac Taylor's team as a crime scene clean-up technician.
          More at the link.

It hasn't been revealed yet whether Carter's character will be replacing one of the old regulars. However, it's been previously revealed that Lindsay and Stella are safe. It's also quite likely that Mac is safe. Earlier in the week, TVGuide had this to say about Danny's fate:
          Can you tell us if someone actually gets hurt in the CSI: NY Season 6 opener? Everyone is talking about the rumor of Danny being shot in the drive-by. — Catie
          TIM:
          A show rep promises the premiere will take viewers on a dazzling ride and answer many questions — including who lives and who dies. But CSI: NY needs to keep Danny around for storylines involving his and Lindsay's attempts to balance work, romance, and a new baby who keeps him up at nights. He'll only wish he was dead.
          http://www.tvguide.com/News/MegaBuzz...t-1008041.aspx

So, based on her character, I'd say the most likely candidates for her to be replacing, if anyone, would be Sheldon or Adam.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Jorja Fox returns to CSI

More at the link.

Spoiler:
            oh, cool i really like sara, shes great... i just hope this doesnt mean the have broken her and grissom up *fingers crossed*

Spoiler:

More at the link.

It hasn't been revealed yet whether Carter's character will be replacing one of the old regulars. However, it's been previously revealed that Lindsay and Stella are safe. It's also quite likely that Mac is safe. Earlier in the week, TVGuide had this to say about Danny's fate:

So, based on her character, I'd say the most likely candidates for her to be replacing, if anyone, would be Sheldon or Adam.

Spoiler:
            good to know that montana, stella and mac are safe...

hmmm, interesting, so montana has forgiven danny and they have a baby together, i didnt know that... i hope this doesnt mean they are going to sideline montana, cause she is my fave on NY...

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
              Spoiler:
              hmmm, interesting, so montana has forgiven danny and they have a baby together, i didnt know that... i hope this doesnt mean they are going to sideline montana, cause she is my fave on NY...
              You must not have seen S5 yet. MAJOR Spoilers for Danny/Lindsay in S5, if you want to know -
              Spoiler:
              Lindsay tells Danny she's pregnant with their child in Ep 5x9 "The Box". She got pregnant before they broke up. He asks her to marry him, but she says no, thinking that he's just doing it because she's pregnant. However, their relationship does improve, and later in the season he asks again, and they get married at the courthouse with only Mac & Stella as witnesses (Ep 5x17 "Green Piece"). Lindsay has the baby in Ep 5x23 "Greater Good".

The pregnancy storyline was written to accommodate Anna Belknap's real-life pregnancy. Before that happened, the Danny/Lindsay storyline was apparently going to be heading a more angsty direction, including a return by Rikki.
              Last edited by Killdeer; 17 July 2009, 04:06 PM.
              - Life after Stargate -
              Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
              Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                You must not have seen S5 yet. MAJOR Spoilers for Danny/Lindsay in S5, if you want to know -
                Spoiler:
                Lindsay tells Danny she's pregnant with their child in Ep 5x9 "The Box". She got pregnant before they broke up. He asks her to marry him, but she says no, thinking that he's just doing it because she's pregnant. However, their relationship does improve, and later in the season he asks again, and they get married at the courthouse with only Mac & Stella as witnesses (Ep 5x17 "Green Piece"). Lindsay has the baby in Ep 5x23 "Greater Good".

The pregnancy storyline was written to accommodate Anna Belknap's real-life pregnancy. Before that happened, the Danny/Lindsay storyline was apparently going to be heading a more angsty direction, including a return by Rikki.
                Spoiler:
                i just checked the episode guide on tv.com and the last ep i saw was 5x8, lol... so close yet so far

well im glad they didnt have her say yes just because he was the father... i liked them as a couple until he cheated on her, now i guess like montana im going to have to come around to him again...

i wonder though why they choose to write this pregnancy in when they didnt write her first one in...

Comment

In S5, wasn't Stella
                  Spoiler:
                  dating a firefighter? Or was that a one-time thing?

New spoilers from TVGuide -

Spoiler:
                  Jorja Fox returns to CSI

More at the link.

Spoiler:

More at the link.

About Danny in S6
                  Spoiler:
                  I read that he was shot in the last ep and is in a wheelchair now I don't know if this is true though.

And thanks for all the info
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    About Danny in S6
                    Spoiler:
                    I read that he was shot in the last ep and is in a wheelchair now I don't know if this is true though.

And thanks for all the info
                    Season 6 - Danny
                    Spoiler:

Not really sure what is going to happen...but what you wrote is pretty much the same thing I've heard... guess we will see in about 2 months...

Season 6 premieres Septemeber 23..
                    And the season 5 DVD box is going to be released September 29..
                    sigpic
                    Sigs by Scifan

Comment

Re: CSI: NY 6x01 -

Spoiler:
                      Ok, I have to ask - was anyone else as dismayed by the Stella/Adam hookup as I was? Stella's always been my favorite character on this show, and I guess I'm just frustrated that the writers would do this. To sleep with a younger subordinate, someone she is in a position of authority and mentorship over.... *shakes head* So not happy with this. Just me?
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

i didn't even notice.

guess that's what i get for chatting and doing the laundry while i watch

NY 6.1
                        Spoiler:
                        that said, going by what you said, can't say that i'm too fond of it either. it'd be the same as catherine and nick getting together
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Re: CSI: NY 6x01 -

Spoiler:
                          Ok, I have to ask - was anyone else as dismayed by the Stella/Adam hookup as I was? Stella's always been my favorite character on this show, and I guess I'm just frustrated that the writers would do this. To sleep with a younger subordinate, someone she is in a position of authority and mentorship over.... *shakes head* So not happy with this. Just me?
                          It's not just you.

NY 6x01
                          Spoiler:
                          I was like WTF? when they showed the scene. Maybe I missed something in S5, but it felt totally out of the blue for me. Lets hope they both meant what they said and it was just a nice night, nothing more.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                            It's not just you.

NY 6x01
                            Spoiler:
                            I was like WTF? when they showed the scene. Maybe I missed something in S5, but it felt totally out of the blue for me. Lets hope they both meant what they said and it was just a nice night, nothing more.
                            Well,

Spoiler:
                            I think they gave us some clues that Adam had a crush on Stella, but I never had the idea that she felt anything more than a little flattered and amused by it. For her to actually sleep with him? Ergh.

I agree - I hope they drop this and it's never even mentioned again (and I will live in the land of denial), but I'm deeply afraid that it's the beginning of a longer destructive story arc for Stella this season. I hope I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            i didn't even notice.

guess that's what i get for chatting and doing the laundry while i watch

NY 6.1
                            Spoiler:
                            that said, going by what you said, can't say that i'm too fond of it either. it'd be the same as catherine and nick getting together
                            It was

Spoiler:
                            just a brief scene at the beginning of the episode, and then at the end of the episode they both agreed that it was a mistake and better never repeated. Which I hope fervently they follow through on.

And I agree - it would be like Catherine and Nick, or Catherine and Greg....just...no.
                            - Life after Stargate -
                            sigpic

Comment

i'm one of these people that feel that grissom/sara was a monumental messup and completely detrimental to gil's character.

so i'd have issues with it.
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                                i'm one of these people that feel that grissom/sara was a monumental messup and completely detrimental to gil's character.

so i'd have issues with it.
                                I was afraid to say this out loud, so thank you very much!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X