• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    i would say it'll come down to

Spoiler:
    whose contract is up and who doesn't renew

they way they left it anyone or no one could be hit
    I also think this was the idea. Leaves all opportunities wide open.
    sigpic

Comment

Last week we had the CSI "Star Trek" like episode where the guy got shot at a sci fi convention. That was a brilliant episode and I had no idea at the start that the girl in costume was Wendy who we normally see in the CSI lab. She looked fantastic. She even looked good as the slave dancer in that guys dreams .... And why they never hook up is beyond me he's such a dork for not asking her out.

Oh and anyone know what's up with Stella and the guy from the Greek Embassy who tried to mug her
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

The ep was great! But I'd say it was more a Battlestar Galactica ep than Star Trek, since it even had Ron Moore, the BSG producer, and several BSG actors in it
        sigpic

Comment

Granted, I haven't seen the new BSG, but that ep was so classically Classic Trek! Excellent episode!

And sorry, I haven't been keeping up with New York.
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

the stella greek angle will be a plot thread until the season finale

Keep an eye open for Tony Amendola, he has an epiosde or two of csi ny
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              The ep was great! But I'd say it was more a Battlestar Galactica ep than Star Trek, since it even had Ron Moore, the BSG producer, and several BSG actors in it

I know but that bridge layout was so trek and even the console with that viewer thing that popped up...Very TOS.. And who would have thought of hiding a camera in that part of the set? And doing it in the Captain's chair though I could see that being a bit uncomfortable for extended periods

Comment

oh yeah, it was so much a trek con. but there were several bsg actors there. Kate what's her name was a suspect, ron moore had a cameo, as did grace park

the episodes that were flashed back to were all trek episodes (gamesters of triskalion as one) and the ripped shirt is a long standing trek cliche. kirk's shirt would ALWAYS get ripped
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

CSI: NY Spoilers for new season from Ask Ausiello - (casting related, not plot related)

Spoiler:
                  Question: I read that they are casting for a new female CSI on CSI NY. Any info on if this is a replacement or an addition? In other words, is someone not returning in September? --Kate
                  Ausiello:
                  I can tell you that it's not a replacement for either Anna Belknap or Melina Kanakaredes. Both are officially returning next season. Not sure about the rest of the cast.
                  So Lindsey and Stella are for sure coming back. I'm sure Mac is also coming back, and I doubt they will lose the opportunity to play with Don's grief over losing Angell, so he's probably coming back.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/...-and-more.html
                  - Life after Stargate -
                  Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                  Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
                    You do know that Ron Moore was also actively involved in Trek, right?
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      CSI: NY Spoilers for new season from Ask Ausiello - (casting related, not plot related)

Spoiler:

So Lindsey and Stella are for sure coming back. I'm sure Mac is also coming back, and I doubt they will lose the opportunity to play with Don's grief over losing Angell, so he's probably coming back.

http://ausiellofiles.ew.com/2009/06/...-and-more.html
                      That's good to know! Thanks for posting this.
                      Spoiler:
                      I hope Danny will return, too. Would be a total bummer to not let him see his little girl grow up
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        He wasn't involved in the original series, which I think was meant in earlier posts. Ron however appeared in the episode as a fan of an old show from the seventies that had been re-done in a way so it appeared darker than the original. I agree that Hodges's "day dreams" related to the original Star Trek series only.
                        sigpic

Comment

Love CSI , Gary Sinise For America President 2012
                          People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post

He did a lot of DS9 didn't he?

Anyone know if there are pics from the convention episode?

Comment

Today I've watched the first episode of Miami's 7th Season and The 13th Episode of Mutant X's 3rd Season.

Spoiler:
                              When Adam Kane Faked His Death, He STAYED Dead For 13 Episodes.

When Horatio Caine Faked His Death, He Didn't Stay Dead For 13 MINUTES.

Neat... they both have the same last name. .
                              People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually* from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint... it happens to kinda look like the name 'Jeremy Bearimy' in cursive English.

Comment

Originally posted by stargatefan234 View Post
                                Love CSI , Gary Sinise For America President 2012

Has anyone seen "Impostor" it's such an underrated movie, and slips under the radar...Gary Sinise was great in that.

Comment

Working...
                                X