CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
    doubtful. we don't even have CSI's the same way the U.S. does.
    Oh ok...

It's just that I heard a rumour that Chris Chibnall (Writer) is leaving Doctor Who/Torchwood to write the new CSI London...

Or was it Law and Order London...

Now I'm definitely confused.

Comment

you know, the us has imported brit shows - one vs 100, big brother, etc - what if the bbc is importing the idea of a csi show and bbc will make it?

Having been on london, there's just no way to replicate the architecture, people, etcc in the us, even in canada it would all be in studio sets and there's just no way a yank can accurately recreate the vernacular, etc, here in the us
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        you know, the us has imported brit shows - one vs 100, big brother, etc - what if the bbc is importing the idea of a csi show and bbc will make it?

Having been on london, there's just no way to replicate the architecture, people, etcc in the us, even in canada it would all be in studio sets and there's just no way a yank can accurately recreate the vernacular, etc, here in the us

But they wouldn't be trying to recreate the US would they? Isn't this CSI set in London? So why would you have to copy stuff?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

my point was, unless they film the exteriors in the UK (which is really expensive) there's no way they can fake the UK by taping it in the US

csi london would need to be taped IN london, at least for exteriors. and there'd also be the issue of americans messing up british slang, accents, etc, which would destroy whatever realism they are aiming for

csi: London (if it exists) would have to be taped in the UK to have any semblance of reality...and that's massively expensive for a us company to do

sigpic

Comment

So what are your thoughts on the last eps?

I have to say CSI LV totally rocked!
            Spoiler:
            Green blood, hehe...

I'm sad because of Miami though
            Spoiler:
            Alexx left for good. I'll miss her! She was like the mother of the show!
            And now I can't wait to find out who leaves and who dies (if we can believe the Eva LaRue interview...)
            How about H? Miami w/o H? Hehe...

NY was a bummer, too. Can't wait to see more about
            Spoiler:
            the cab murderer...
            sigpic

Comment

Anyone know what became of that assassin girl at the end of the episode when they played with Second Life in CSI NY?

Spoiler tags if it is a potential spoiler for people but anyone know?

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                Anyone know what became of that assassin girl at the end of the episode when they played with Second Life in CSI NY?

Spoiler tags if it is a potential spoiler for people but anyone know?
                The answer:
                Spoiler:
                That storyline is wrapped up in episode 4x15 "DOA for a Day".
                Spoiler:
                The assassin resurfaces and
                Spoiler:
                is killed by Mac in a shootout at the end of the episode.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Arggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh noooooooooooooooooo!!!

Spoiler:
                  They killed Warrick!

sigpic

Comment

well, they kinda had to

Spoiler:
                    gary dourdan who plays him is leaving the show. I think i recall reading that it was a mostly mutual decision, likely put into play by his real life run-ins with the law.

the downside of being an actor, if youj're generating too much bad press, it can cost you your job.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                      well, they kinda had to

Spoiler:
                      gary dourdan who plays him is leaving the show. I think i recall reading that it was a mostly mutual decision, likely put into play by his real life run-ins with the law.

the downside of being an actor, if youj're generating too much bad press, it can cost you your job.
                      Well yeah.
                      Spoiler:
                      IIRC the decision to leave the show was made before all this drug stuff happened... But imo they didn't have to kill him Sara left, too, and she didn't die...

About Miami
                      Spoiler:
                      I can't wait to see if H really gets shot! Super H may not be as invulnerable as he always seemed to be...
                      sigpic

Comment

Love this show all 3 Miami is my fave *Ryan Wolfe - THUNK!!!!!*

Im from Ireland & we're really behind on s4 of NY s5 Miami and season 8 Vegas...
                        Loved Ben and Joe in Miami *thunk*

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          The answer:
                          Spoiler:
                          That storyline is wrapped up in episode 4x15 "DOA for a Day".
                          Spoiler:
                          The assassin resurfaces and
                          Spoiler:
                          is killed by Mac in a shootout at the end of the episode.

That's such a shame because she was kinda cute..

And I find those people quite fascinating from a story and observation POV in that you'd willingly live such a life only to be knowing any time yours could also be snuffed out like she was....

Comment

A CSI thread!!! Yay!

*dances*

The second show I was hooked on *happy sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by Lizlove View Post
                              A CSI thread!!! Yay!

*dances*

The second show I was hooked on *happy sigh*
                              Hey you Welcome in here! CSI is an awesome show!
                              sigpic

Comment

how dare csi:miami get my hopes up

i gave up watching it years ago because i couldn't stand caruso

Spoiler:
                                kill him off and i'll throw a party

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X