CSI Las Vegas - Miami - New York - Cyber

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
    I started watching the CSI:NY S1 DVDs tonight. I started watching CSI:NY in S3 so now I'm catching up. The color and the sets look really different though. When did they change to the sets they use now? Does anyone know?
    During the first season they used some sort of hard blue light during filming to make the show feel 'colder' and harsher. They dropped it for the second season.

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
    Is the crime committing car in season 4 too?
    If you mean the James Bond/Batmobile type car then yeah. It's a few episodes in. Possibly the 3rd, but I can't remember that far back lol.

Comment

Ask Ausiello Spoilers for post-strike episodes:

CSI: NY -
      Spoiler:
      Question: Any post-strike CSI spoilers? — Meredith
      Ausiello: Would you settle for CSI: NY instead? Because Mac is gettin' some. I hear that the sexy, professional, mid-thirties female who works in the mayor's office that is joining the cast will be getting all up under Gary Sinise's microscope, if you knowhutimsayin!
      http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello/csi-ny/080227-08

Question: I just picked up the new issue of TV Guide so I could learn about all of my returning favorites, and I nearly stopped breathing when I read the CSI: NY update. Danny and Lindsay are going to cool off? What does that mean exactly? — Andrea
      Ausiello: I'm hearing something about another woman. And possibly [Don't shoot the messenger!] some sex.
      http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello/csi-ny/080402-04

CSI: LV -
      Spoiler:
      Question: I would love some CSI spoilers (and, before you ask, no, I will not settle for info on wannabes NY or Miami). — Dee W.
      Ausiello: Well, Gary Sinise isn't the only CSI star with a new lady friend in his future. I hear that CSI: Original Flavor is looking for a female DA who will help Grissom get over a serious illness so he can help her make an important indictment stick. And no, that's not a double entendre. At least I don't think it is.
      http://www.tvguide.com/ask-ausiello/...cene/080305-24

Sorry - nothing on CSI: Miami.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

I'm loving CSI NY better then all the others...

We just had the episode with the James Bond / Batmobile type car. I quite liked it. I even googled some of the stuff they had and while it looked far fetched on the show, none of that stuff is out of reach providing you have a lot of $$$$$ to use those modifications. Someone very well heeled could make a custom car like the one in the show.

I am not as keen on the original CSI as I used to be. I got the shock of my life when Gill Grisson.....
        Spoiler:

Drops the question and proposes marraige to Sara Sidel
        and that was just so out of the blue... But I got the feeling it was done but not resolved....

Marg Helgenberger doesn't seem to age. I can still remember her from the original Species movie. She and Melina Kanakarides, being the only CSI ladies I have any interest in...

I'm now hanging out for the mad time traveller dude in CSI NY......

And what's all this "333" atuff?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

We just had the CSI NY episode with the time travel plot.

I got the impression they left it open to the viewer as to whether or not it was true about the machine that he had built....

Mac got the "dear john" letter from Peyton.

Can Gary Sinise really play guitar?

And what is all this "333" stuff?

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
            We just had the CSI NY episode with the time travel plot.

I got the impression they left it open to the viewer as to whether or not it was true about the machine that he had built....

Mac got the "dear john" letter from Peyton.

Can Gary Sinise really play guitar?

And what is all this "333" stuff?
            Yes, GS can really play guitar

Do you really want to be spoiled about the 333 stuff?

Spoiler:
            It has something to do with events from Mac's past. When he was a kid he and his friends got into trouble and one boy got beaten up pretty badly. Mac had the chance to shoot the attackers but he couldn't and his friend died. The friend's little brother saw everything (how Mac didn't shoot). It happened in a hotel room, no 333. This little brother is now back and tries to punish Mac.

Brother
            Spoiler:
            It's the guy who seems to be interested in Stella (forgot his name)
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jenova Synthesis View Post
              Yes, GS can really play guitar

Do you really want to be spoiled about the 333 stuff?

Spoiler:
              It has something to do with events from Mac's past. When he was a kid he and his friends got into trouble and one boy got beaten up pretty badly. Mac had the chance to shoot the attackers but he couldn't and his friend died. The friend's little brother saw everything (how Mac didn't shoot). It happened in a hotel room, no 333. This little brother is now back and tries to punish Mac.

Brother
              Spoiler:
              It's the guy who seems to be interested in Stella (forgot his name)

Oh no I don't feel bad about the spoiler. I love spoilers. But I was hoping it woudln't be so obvious.. I kind of got the impression that guy was up to something.

It's like Numb3rs.... The last eipsode we had was the one with the PNA group who wanted this rich dude to close down sweatshops and stuff. His daughter was kidnapped. Berely 5 minutes into the show and because of an event in the show I had worked out the whole story. And I was right.

Comment

Wow! CSI:NY 4.16 "Right Next Door"

Spoiler:
                What a major blow for Stella. I wonder what she'll do now? I really love her character though, and I missed her last week.

Danny and Lindsay - not looking so good. I feel bad for their shippers. Danny is really being a jerk. I couldn't believe the way he acted to Lindsay - he didn't even act like he felt guilty for sleeping with Rikki. Maybe he was just too sure that she wouldn't know about it, but you'd think there'd be a little bit of guilt there. Good for Lindsay in smacking him down. I wonder if this is it for them?

Adam is rapidly becoming one of my favorite characters on this show. I'd never noticed his little crush on Stella before. Has that always been there, or is that a new development?

The plot itself was fairly interesting. Although I did think Stella was a little slow making the connection between the notes and the hole in her wall. The boy's mother at the end, though - it didn't seem well acted. The crying felt too fake.

And that's all my rambling thoughts at the moment!
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                  I think an NCIS type crossover would be more likely.

Gibbs and the team are assigned to investigate the death of a top ranking marine who had just returned from Atlantis. Come to find out he was murdered in Atlantis (ducky will find some way). They travel to the city and Ziva is like WTF?!?!?! and Abby wants to touch all the super advanced alien tech, come to find out only DiNozzo can use it. Gibbs sits back and silently reflects and Director Shepard is arguing with Gen. Jack O'Neill.
                  i Can completley see that !!

lol hi guys whats new ? i just found this thread and now im happy ! lol
                  sigpic
                  sig by stars-and-kisses.tumblr.com

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                    I think an NCIS type crossover would be more likely.

Gibbs and the team are assigned to investigate the death of a top ranking marine who had just returned from Atlantis. Come to find out he was murdered in Atlantis (ducky will find some way). They travel to the city and Ziva is like WTF?!?!?! and Abby wants to touch all the super advanced alien tech, come to find out only DiNozzo can use it. Gibbs sits back and silently reflects and Director Shepard is arguing with Gen. Jack O'Neill.

I could totally see that happening. And it would work perfectly, now if only we can get the two rival networks talking

I'm still in doubt over the time machine episode. I loved it, and I'm pretty sure they deliberately left it open to the viewer whether or not the machine was real.......

I did love the tardis sound effect though

Comment

CSI LasVegas spoilers - MAJOR!!! (Casting Related)

Spoiler:
                      http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...Gary/800037506

Spoiler:
                      If I were watching the show still, I'd be pretty discouraged about this, because he was one of my favorite characters on the show. But I didn't like what I heard about his storyline during this last season.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      sigpic

Comment

Whoah! We had the second life episode of CSI NY. Not a big story but I loved all the computer stuff. I LOLed loudly when GS took on a female avatar then Stella had to come and bail him out when he wasn't making any progress...

The ending rocked.. Well I thnk so. Where did that assassin girl disappear to? One moment she's looking at him through the chute thing then she's gone? Did she fall down it? Will we see her again? Will they catch her? So many things.

Comment

Rumour has it that there's going to be a CSI London...

D'you know if it's true???

Comment

dunno, but it'd be fun to watch them try to mimick london and brit accents

however, given the sucky state of the dollar, i just can't see them wanting to do that unless the bbc is gonna shoulder a ton of the costs. It'd literally be massively expensive to make
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Allestian View Post
                              Rumour has it that there's going to be a CSI London...

D'you know if it's true???
                              doubtful. we don't even have CSI's the same way the U.S. does.
                              Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                                doubtful. we don't even have CSI's the same way the U.S. does.
                                I doubt it, too. I can't imagine them running more than three shows at a time...

Gary Dourdan (Warrick Brown) is leaving LV btw. Source

@ChocolateLovingEntity: You will see her again
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X