Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks for hte spoilers. looks like fun
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Link isn't there.....
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

c/p it

ETA: actually i fixed it

but you could have just c/p the link into a browser and it would have worked

sigpic

Comment

Great spoilers. Thanks for the link!
          sigpic
          Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

I'm lazier than Tony.

Comment

obviously

sigpic

Comment

At least I'm admiting it!! Most people don't do that!!

Comment

grrrrrrr

presidental speech, dude i hope they don't air it on the network tv, or that it doesn't mess up my NCIS.

why mess with the networks when we have a dozen news channels, people want to watch the prez, go there, leave our shows alone

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    grrrrrrr

presidental speech, dude i hope they don't air it on the network tv, or that it doesn't mess up my NCIS.

why mess with the networks when we have a dozen news channels, people want to watch the prez, go there, leave our shows alone
                    Since NCIS is a repeat tonight, it wouldn't bother me quite as much as if it were during sweeps when the really good epi's are on.

NC

Comment

It was only supposed to be reruns tonight anyway. The NCIS rerun will still air at 8:30, but the NCIS LA rerun is no more. Details here.
                      - Life after Stargate -
                      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                      sigpic

Comment

So yet more blinking re-runs or just nothing.... lovely....

Least Scrubs 2.0 is on tonight

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by NearlyCircular View Post
                          Since NCIS is a repeat tonight, it wouldn't bother me quite as much as if it were during sweeps when the really good epi's are on.

NC
                          Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                          It was only supposed to be reruns tonight anyway. The NCIS rerun will still air at 8:30, but the NCIS LA rerun is no more. Details here.
                          Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                          So yet more blinking re-runs or just nothing.... lovely....

Least Scrubs 2.0 is on tonight
                          So when will NCIS and NCIS:LA return? Next week or the week after that?

I thought December 15th... Not next week, but the week after that? Right? Anyone who can confirm that?
                          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

likely re-runs until the middle of january, although i thought i'd heard a rumor of a holiday episode?

as to the re-runs, hey, if this one sucks, between ION and USA there's usually a ncis to watch somewhere

sigpic

Comment

According to Teslan's article link, there's supposed to be a 15 Dec holiday ep for NCIS. I didn't pay attention to news about NCIS-light.

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
                              Link to spoilery article below with mentions of Gibbs, Dinozzo, McGee, and Tiva. Enjoy

Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                              sigpic

Comment

Tonight's rerun is South by Southwest (Ep 6.17).
                                Spoiler:
                                A fellow agent is murdered, sending the team to the desert to find a woman who may have answers.

Next week's rerun is Toxic (Ep 6.21).
                                Spoiler:
                                Abby is asked to fill in for a missing government scientist who was working on a top-secret project, and the team worries her life is in danger.

Source: TVGuide.com listings

Also, Watch With Kristin has a post-holiday startdate for NCIS of January 5.
                                Last edited by Killdeer; 01 December 2009, 08:38 AM.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X