Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Damn good episode last night.....Poor McGee though.
    Yes, but really! He should have known!!
    Spoiler:
    Who keeps ahold of his coffee and asks a stranger to reach into his pants to get his phone? And who goes ahead and reaches in there instead of taking the tray of coffee instead while at the same time acting like a nice hard-working grad student? Maybe his new slimmer look is going to his head already.

I liked last night's episode as well, but what was with
    Spoiler:
    McGee's voice over of his motivational tapes at the end? That was a bit odd.

Re next week's episode:
    Spoiler:
    It's a mimeograph machine! *has flashbacks to elementary school and the cold, purple smelliness of a freshly duplicated sheet right off the ditto maker*

Comment

next weeks does look good
      Spoiler:

it was nice to get some Vance background and i did feel sorry for Tim. Poor dude just can't catch a break.

is it just me or is Tony exceptionally obnoxious lately? harassing tim, digging on ziva, he was a real jerk

i did love the fact that it was Mrs Vance that finished things.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Was at the FarScape/Stargate convention this week and there were vendors there and got these photos..

Reason for this one, "white shirt"
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          Spoiler:
          is it just me or is Tony exceptionally obnoxious lately? harassing tim, digging on ziva, he was a real jerk
          Not just you.

Spoiler:
          Sometimes he's fine, but other times.....argghhhh! I think he was even worse this week than last. Talking about how hot Kai was? Seriously Tony? I did think the "did you really just say that?" "I regret it already" exchange was funny though.

Other than that, I thought it was a great episode. I too felt bad for Tim - I wanted this girl to be a real relationship for him. And I did think having Mrs Vance finish things was appropriate - Kai thought she and Vance were partners, but Mrs Vance is his real partner.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

next weeks does look good
            Spoiler:

it was nice to get some Vance background and i did feel sorry for Tim. Poor dude just can't catch a break.

i did love the fact that it was Mrs Vance that finished things.
            Nope. It's not just you. Much as I like the show, Tony just keeps getting more obnoxious all the time. So many years of him behaving this way has gotten tiresome. It's time for him to grow up a bit.
            Last edited by hedwig; 11 November 2009, 04:21 PM.

Comment

mmmhm

that man is fiiiinnneeee (mark that is)

sigpic

Comment

tony's behavior makes me wonder if they're building up to something

Spoiler:
                like his cracks last night about ziva being an assassin, yeah about Kai being hot,e tc....it's like he rolled back 15 years of maturity. I swear he's worse now than he was in season one

maybe....could be be dealing with ptsd from being captured?. I dunno, that's about the only thing i can think of that explains his behavior and sudden burst of jerkiness

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                  like his cracks last night about ziva being an assassin, yeah about Kai being hot,e tc....it's like he rolled back 15 years of maturity. I swear he's worse now than he was in season one

maybe....could be be dealing with ptsd from being captured?. I dunno, that's about the only thing i can think of that explains his behavior and sudden burst of jerkiness
                  Spoiler:
                  Maybe it's because his father is going to be on an upcoming episode and it's making him really nervous and even more obnoxious than usual - that is, if he knows his father is coming to visit.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                    PTSD from being nearly murdered by Rifkin, he had a gun held to his throat by Ziva, and then captured and presumably tortured and drugged by the terror cell that kidnapped them. Not all that difficult to believe. I do believe they are building up to something with Tony, and that worries me. Tony learned A LOT during that season he dated Jeanne. Its like they flipped a time switch, and I see no other connection than he's suffering from PTSD. And lets not forget he also had to deal with being caught by surprise and thrown to the ground by a bunch of mercenaries breaking into a home with flash grenades, and then had to relive the traumatic experience of his broken nose.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
                      Yes, some of the interviews with the cast are hinting that he'll have an arc. Apparently, his actions will make viewers very uncomfortable this season (not an exact quote, but very close). Judging from the responses here, all seems to be going according to plan. Seems to me he's reverting back to S1 Tony, which would make sense in a weird way. Maybe he's hoping he can turn back the clock to a safer time before all these terrible things started happening to him.
                      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

I really enjoyed last night's episode but I think I got a totally different vibe from Tony then everyone else or else I am just projecting ...which is entirely possible

I saw his actions to be....

Spoiler:
                        more along the lines of a guy completely at odds with, confused over and messed up about the fact that he knows he is head over heels in love with his partner and that has rocked his world in ways he never knew were possible. So rather then deal with it he is reverting back to behavior that is comfortable for him.

That of the *Playboy or Fratboy* and the man with the not a care in the world attitude. The man who would rather play a prank then truly get serious.

In the first episode we saw Tony as he sat there and watched woman after woman apply for Ziva's position and even after he was the one who demanded it be a woman. He couldn't find one that really even got a rise out his jeans let alone his intellect.

We saw him sit there day after day brooding. Checking his phone for her calls, asking Gibbs if he had heard from her, McGee, Abby and finally he stopped brooding and decided to DO something. Gibbs already knew he would, but he had to come to it in his own good time.

Then under the truth serum...he told Ziva not to ask him anything she didn't really want the answer to...She asked him AGAIN "Why are you here?" and Tony tried to make it a flippant answer but it was the truth...."I couldn't live without you."

Now that doesn't mean that Tony and Ziva are going to ride off into the sunset because Ziva has all sorts of things to work through...and Tony hurt her pretty bad BUT Ziva knows too that Tony has never truly betrayed her...so he is in a quandary. He knows now how he really feels and like most guys he is now all freaked out by it and Ziva...well Ziva has enough on her plate and really hasn't the time yet to deal with Tony's emotional BS

In last nights episode......
                        Spoiler:
                        Tony was acting like a jealous boyfriend....and yet trying to not act like a jealous boyfriend...Ziva knew it and let him off the hook because she isn't ready for all that. She seems to be just letting him flounder for now. Smart woman

So I didn't see Tony as returning to his old ways so much as a regression but more as a safe haven
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Haha, spiffy Tiva glasses, Tame!

Spoiler:
                          I have a pair myself, but I don't get quite the same impression. I think Tony is definitely confused, but the source of that confusion stems not from knowing he has strong feelings for Ziva so much as not knowing what his feelings are. Sure, it's easy enough to go on a near-suicide mission to avenge someone's death, but what do you do when you find out they're alive? He looked soo happy when Saleem brought her in, but now he's not quite sure why he did all those crazy things.
                          If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Upon a rewatch of NCIS today, I was a little peeved at all the political slants made against conservatives throughout the past several episodes.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              Upon a rewatch of NCIS today, I was a little peeved at all the political slants made against conservatives throughout the past several episodes.
                              Huh.
                              Spoiler:
                              Maybe I don't want to rewatch, but I didn't notice. Kids talk through the eps and all.

Examples?
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Huh.
                                Spoiler:
                                Maybe I don't want to rewatch, but I didn't notice. Kids talk through the eps and all.

Examples?
                                Spoiler:
                                Cracks about Rush Limbaugh and portraying conservatives as xenophobic in the episode with Ziva applying for U.S. citizenship, and then the episode with the assassin, Tony goes off on someone and calls them "who do you think you are, Sarah Palin?!" Maybe I'm making too much of it, but I don't ever recall NCIS ever being slanted until these couple of episodes. Still great episodes, but they were rather pointless statements to make.

Comment

Working...
                                X