Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
    We STILL don't know how he gets the *&^% thing out of the basement. I laughed out loud after
    Spoiler:
    the gang saw the boat in the evidence garage and listed off all the important parts of the case that they thought Abby would be working on and she fluffls them off. "You guys figure that stuff out. I'm going to see if I can figure out how he got it out of the basement." (Or words to that effect.)
    I Knew it! They are never going to tell us! They are really sinister if you ask me.

Anyone knows if they well show us Abby's parents? All I know is that they might be Catholic...Abby does bowl with nuns you know.
    By Nolamom
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by leiasky View Post
      What do you mean?
      I can't get into NCIS: LA. One would think it would be interesting since I'm familiar with all the landmarks. But. . . meh.
      i can't get into it either

enjoyable way to kill an hour, but not 'omg, gotta tune in!!!!'

hettie gets on my nerves at times. i feel they over play the clothing schtick and it's less a team show and more a 'buddies with their sidekicks'

i watch and enjoy but i'm not hooked
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aretood2 View Post
        I Knew it! They are never going to tell us! They are really sinister if you ask me.
        The writers/producers probably haven't figured it out themselves yet, so they can't tell us until they do (if ever).

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
          I vaguely remember the episode now - thanks for the replies.

Regarding last night's episode - I really liked it. The only thing that bugged me was
          Spoiler:
          Tony's harassment of Ziva in the first half of the episode - I just really want Gibbs to come up and smack Tony when he gets like that. Fortunately he settled down once Gibbs sent them over to his house on guard duty.

I really enjoyed everything else about the episode. Abby and the boat - that was great. And Vance is awesome - I love how he totally had Franks' number.
          Yeah, Tony really
          Spoiler:
          bugged me too with the whole harassment of Ziva. It just came across as a little too OTT

What do you mean?
          I can't get into NCIS: LA. One would think it would be interesting since I'm familiar with all the landmarks. But. . . meh.
          Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          i can't get into it either

enjoyable way to kill an hour, but not 'omg, gotta tune in!!!!'

hettie gets on my nerves at times. i feel they over play the clothing schtick and it's less a team show and more a 'buddies with their sidekicks'

i watch and enjoy but i'm not hooked
          I'm afraid I gave up after the first episode. It's an okay show, but I just don't like it enough to spend an hour of my time on it.

Thankfully we still have the original.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
            Yeah, Tony really
            Spoiler:
            bugged me too with the whole harassment of Ziva. It just came across as a little too OTT

I'm afraid I gave up after the first episode. It's an okay show, but I just don't like it enough to spend an hour of my time on it.

Thankfully we still have the original.
            Ditto on all of the above.

I started watching NCIS (the original) because of Mark Harmon. I kept watching it because of the team/group. They're so good together. NCIS:LA just doesn't have any of that for me, and I don't think it ever will.

Comment

Yeah, Tony really
              Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              And McGee being very supportive made him look even worse in comparison. Still, I thought it was interesting that he was a lot nicer about it when they were "sitting on the baby"

Still haven't seen NCIS:LA, but its on my to-watch list for the holidays.
              If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Yeah, Tony really
                Spoiler:
                Definitely.
                Spoiler:
                Yeah, Tony gets a little carried away now and then, but it seemed OTT even for him.
                - Life after Stargate -
                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                sigpic

Comment

here's a question my mom wants answered. (i don't actively watch this show, but know the actors and characters)

my mom's been getting vibes that they're going to ship gibbs and ziva. does anyone else believe this?
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                    here's a question my mom wants answered. (i don't actively watch this show, but know the actors and characters)

my mom's been getting vibes that they're going to ship gibbs and ziva. does anyone else believe this?
                    Ziva thinks of him as a father (she said as much in a recent episode) so I doubt it.

Gibbs needs a woman but I'd be disappointed if it ended up being Ziva.
                    sigpic
                    Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

i don't see gibbs and ziva ever happening, honestly any more than i do gibbs and abby

gibbs certainly seems fond of her, but that's as far as i see it going
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Never going to happen.

Comment

Ziva thinks of him as a father (she said as much in a recent episode) so I doubt it.

Gibbs needs a woman but I'd be disappointed if it ended up being Ziva.
                          i'll tell my mom this.

she LOVES gibbs, and likes ziva, but she said if they hooked them up, she's quit. i'm not sure if she's a shipper in there somewhere.
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

i'll tell my mom this.

she LOVES gibbs, and likes ziva, but she said if they hooked them up, she's quit. i'm not sure if she's a shipper in there somewhere.
                            If they could get her back, I'd say bring back Colonel Mann (the Army Colonel - even though she retired after her 20 years of service were up). I really liked her.

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              If they could get her back, I'd say bring back Colonel Mann (the Army Colonel - even though she retired after her 20 years of service were up). I really liked her.
                              now you're out of my field of knowledge.

i watched a couple of eps with holly something?, the red headed leader of the group gibbs works for. she was also his x-wife? anyhoo, i saw the ep where they killed her off. not likey. :/

i watched some when kate was on. saw the ep where she was killed off too. hmm, two female characters i liked that got killed off.
                              sally

sigpic

Comment

now you're out of my field of knowledge.

i watched a couple of eps with holly something?, the red headed leader of the group gibbs works for. she was also his x-wife? anyhoo, i saw the ep where they killed her off. not likey. :/

i watched some when kate was on. saw the ep where she was killed off too. hmm, two female characters i liked that got killed off.

The red haired director Jenn Shepard was someone with whom Gibbs had slept with in the past. They were never married.

Hollis Mann was a character that Gibbs dated for a while but the actress went on to do a movie and wrote the character out of the show.
                                sigpic
                                Thanks to Oma-1 for the beautiful banner!

Comment

Working...
                                X