Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    Watching the S6 finale......just had a thought...

Spoiler:
    It goes straight from Eli saying 'stay here and you'll find out' to the airport scene......

What IF..... and a stress IF she spoke to Gibbs and organised the whole staying behind thing?... as Ducky just put it, Gibbs took to Ziva far quicker than any other agents......

TPTB said that the first minute of next season would leave us going WTF..... what if it's the revelation that Ziva stayed behind cuz of some... plan of Gibbs.... though i don't know if the whole capture and beatings would have been part of that.

It's just a theory i thought of while watching the finale..... i'm probably completely wrong........
    Well you have 35 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes and 2 seconds until Tuesday, September 22,2009 to wait to see what happens

Oh that is September 22, 2009 at 9pm, M.S.T. (that is when NCIS shows here in Alberta, Canada)
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

i like your theory Dr Lee! it explains alot... i mean i know ziva was hurt by
      Spoiler:
      tony's supposed betrayal
      but her loyalty to gibbs is absolute... i say absolute b/c gibbs never struck me as a man who accepted anything less, esp from his agents...

what's really bothering me is Callum... we saw him get gunned down at the end of Legends, but the commercials for LA premeire suggests he's fine.... i hope they explain that....
      I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
      sigpic

Comment

time jump? Depends how long between the shooting and the first episode....

When does NCIS:LA start again.....?and which episodes in the season was Legends?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Legends was the two-part at the end of the s6... and LA premeires right after s7.... i wonder what night they've bumped the mentalist to b/c of it....
          sigpic

Comment

I believe NCIS:LA starts Sep 22 as well. Of course, I'm probably wrong. And here I go getting in over my head!

Edit: Mentalist is on Thursdays after CSI.
            sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

So there's now an NCIS night? Sweeeet!

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                I believe NCIS:LA starts Sep 22 as well. Of course, I'm probably wrong. And here I go getting in over my head!

Edit: Mentalist is on Thursdays after CSI.
                oh thanks for that! now i just gotta figure out how i'm gonna watch it... thank the gods for dvr

So there's now an NCIS night? Sweeeet!
                that's what i said when i first found out too
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                  I disagree. I thought she was just great in NCIS and loved how she looked.

Jenny and Abbey are my faovurites.

Oh and thnkyou Mr / Ms Moderator for merging my posts into her.
                  jen was one of my fave characters as well... and i think she has a great smile...

Spoiler:
                  i was so bummed when they killed her...

abby is my fave

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                  Lookie what I found on the NCIS wiki!!!

Gibb's rules!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                  Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together.

Rule #1: Never screw over your partner.

Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.

Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.

Rule #3: Never be unreachable.

Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.

Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.

Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.

Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.

Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.

Rule #12: Never date a coworker.

Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer.

Rule #15: Always work as a team.

Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.

Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.

Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.

Rule #38: Your case, your lead.

Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence

Little bit like the Chuck Norris rules, no?
                  neat thanks for posting

Watching the S6 finale......just had a thought...

Spoiler:
                  It goes straight from Eli saying 'stay here and you'll find out' to the airport scene......

What IF..... and a stress IF she spoke to Gibbs and organised the whole staying behind thing?... as Ducky just put it, Gibbs took to Ziva far quicker than any other agents......

TPTB said that the first minute of next season would leave us going WTF..... what if it's the revelation that Ziva stayed behind cuz of some... plan of Gibbs.... though i don't know if the whole capture and beatings would have been part of that.

It's just a theory i thought of while watching the finale..... i'm probably completely wrong........
                  oh very interesting hypothesis, it sure would explain alot...

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                  Well you have 35 days, 3 hours, 7 minutes and 2 seconds until Tuesday, September 22,2009 to wait to see what happens

Oh that is September 22, 2009 at 9pm, M.S.T. (that is when NCIS shows here in Alberta, Canada)
                  WOOHOO hopefully australia wont be far behind...
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                    jen was one of my fave characters as well... and i think she has a great smile...

WOOHOO hopefully australia wont be far behind...

I'm so happy there is another Jenny fan.....

And yeah I'm dying to find out what happens next with Ziva.. The ending of the last season had me on the edge of my seat and worried for her.
                    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

jenny got on my nerves

dunno what it was. personally? that super short shaggy hair style just wasn't flattering, in my view anyway

Now, i did think she had an interesting exit. my impression, dying in the line of fire rather than from a disease. and i liked her relationship with ziva and abby. the intimate past with gibbs...eh, not so much. Of course, she could be the reason behind his 'do not date/sleep with your partner' rule

I didn't hate her by any stretch of the imagination, she just wasn't a favorite

her death may also play into ziva's current situation. Jenny was an advocate of hers. vance just seems to know her daddy...but does vance have her best interests at heart or his own?
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                        neat thanks for posting
                        Very welcome!!

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                        jenny got on my nerves

dunno what it was. personally? that super short shaggy hair style just wasn't flattering, in my view anyway

Now, i did think she had an interesting exit. my impression, dying in the line of fire rather than from a disease. and i liked her relationship with ziva and abby. the intimate past with gibbs...eh, not so much. Of course, she could be the reason behind his 'do not date/sleep with your partner' rule

her death may also play into ziva's current situation. Jenny was an advocate of hers. vance just seems to know her daddy...but does vance have her best interests at heart or his own?
                        I confess: I liked Jenny mainly because she was a Redhead.
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

jenny got on my nerves
                          Agreed. I don't know why, she just really irritated me.

Comment

it was when they got her obsessed on Frogs... first season, she was great.

Comment

jenny got on my nerves

I really hope they settle this issue about Vance as to whether he can be trusted or not. I rather liked him...until he split the team. Still there's just something about him I like.

I disliked the whole the Frog (sorry don't know how to spell it in French) thing came up with Jenny. And I agree with you Skydiver I didn't care for the whole Jenny/Gibbs past either.

Comment

jenny got on my nerves

Agree with you about Jenny - I didn't hate her, but I certainly was not at all sorry to see her go.
                                Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                                I really hope they settle this issue about Vance as to whether he can be trusted or not. I rather liked him...until he split the team. Still there's just something about him I like.
                                I like Vance too - I'll be disappointed if it turns out he's not on the good side. Although I do have to say I'm still a little uncomfortable about that whole deal about
                                Spoiler:
                                switching histories with his buddy - I didn't quite understand it all, and I didn't feel like it was ever really resolved.

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                                I disliked the whole the Frog (sorry don't know how to spell it in French) thing came up with Jenny. And I agree with you Skydiver I didn't care for the whole Jenny/Gibbs past either.
                                No, as it was written, having Jenny and Gibbs have a prior relationship I think ended up just undermining her character. And the whole thing about The Frog and how she used Tony in her little private wars - it really made her look bad IMO.
                                - Life after Stargate -
                                Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                                Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X