Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i'm thinking, with all due respect to our friends across the ocean, GW rules require spoilers for the current season (six i believe) and speculation about 7. anything else is fair game and spoiler space is not required, but if someone wants to use it, we won't penalize them for it
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      one thing that NCIS is good at is the continuing plot arc. vance's history is an ongoing arc. ziva's family is another. we've had a few hints at ducky's past. mcgee, tony, abby, palmer, not so much

but the characters have all changed over the years. the mcgee today isn't the meek little geek he was in season one. neitehr is palmer

then we also had cases of moles and the team messing up and believing the wrong person, so when you get to situations like ziva you're kept guessing. it isn't 'if gibbs trusts her then she's good', no, gibbs has been fooled before.

the writers of the show aren't afraid to make the characters mess up. and they all have their flaws. that's part of what makes them fun
      we also got background on jens with her dad... and we have met mcgees sister a couple of times, and we know he writes in his free time...

but id really like to see more back story on abby... id love to see at what point she became a goth for eg... or what got her into forensics...

same with what got tony into ncis...

as for vance...

Spoiler:
      i dont think he is who they make him out to be... i think theres more to him then director, family man, and unusual friend of daddy david...

yeah, i love how the characters have grown from the beginning and matured (even tony )... i also like how they arent perfect, they make mistakes and dont always get along...

the ncis writers are really good and i hope they dont let us down with s7...
      "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

The last episode I have seen was with Ziva
        Spoiler:
        looking like she had the side of her face bashed in and blood all over her face, and all.

Anyone know what happened? or happens after that?
        Last edited by Skydiver; 18 August 2009, 07:33 AM.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Check on the NCIS wiki or ask on the NCIS thread.
          Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
          Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
            Check on the NCIS wiki or ask on the NCIS thread.

OK I'll check that out

Comment

What the hell happened to Ziva?

The last episode I saw she was
              Spoiler:
              tied to a chair and what looked like half her face was all bashed in... Ouch!!!!!

Did she get out of that?

Also did Lauren Holly's character get killed off. For an older woman she was smoking hot..
              Last edited by Skydiver; 18 August 2009, 07:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                What the hell happened to Ziva?

Spoiler:
                The last episode I saw she was tied to a chair and what looked like half her face was all bashed in... Ouch!!!!!

Did she get out of that?

Spoiler:
                Also did Lauren Holly's character get killed off. For an older woman she was smoking hot..
                Spoiler:
                That was the last we saw of her..... Hell.... that was the last shot of the last season that's aired......but the spoilers floating about the net indicate that she's going to get away somehow and back to NCIS....

Spoiler:
                She was better looking in her earlier than her later ones... and yes... they killed her off in the finale to Season five.....

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

what you saw was the s6 finale, and the s7 premiere hasn't aired yet, so no one really knows how it'll play out
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                    [SPOILERS]

Spoiler:
                    She was better looking in her earlier than her later ones... and yes... they killed her off in the finale to Season five.....

I disagree. I thought she was just great in NCIS and loved how she looked.

Jenny and Abbey are my faovurites.

Oh and thnkyou Mr / Ms Moderator for merging my posts into her.

Comment

Lauren Holly had some.... enhancements done.... never did look as good afterwards than she did before.... IMHO

Comment

Lookie what I found on the NCIS wiki!!!

Gibb's rules!!!!!!

Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together.

Rule #1: Never screw over your partner.

Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.

Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.

Rule #3: Never be unreachable.

Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.

Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.

Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.

Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.

Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.

Rule #12: Never date a coworker.

Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer.

Rule #15: Always work as a team.

Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.

Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.

Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.

Rule #38: Your case, your lead.

Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence

Little bit like the Chuck Norris rules, no?

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                          Lookie what I found on the NCIS wiki!!!

Gibb's rules!!!!!!

Spoiler:
                          Rule #1: Never let suspects stay together.

Rule #1: Never screw over your partner.

Rule #2: Always wear gloves at a crime scene.

Rule #3: Don't believe what you're told. Double check.

Rule #3: Never be unreachable.

Rule #4: The best way to keep a secret? Keep it to yourself. Second best? Tell one other person - if you must. There is no third best.

Rule #7: Always be specific when you lie.

Rule #8: Never take anything for granted.

Rule #9: Never go anywhere without a knife.

Rule #11: When the job is done, walk away.

Rule #12: Never date a coworker.

Rule #13: Never, ever involve a lawyer.

Rule #15: Always work as a team.

Rule #18: It's better to seek forgiveness than ask permission.

Rule #22: Never, ever bother Gibbs in interrogation.

Rule #23: Never mess with a Marine's coffee if you want to live.

Rule #38: Your case, your lead.

Rule #39: There is no such thing as coincidence

Little bit like the Chuck Norris rules, no?

That is so cool, I have my laptop beside me when watching my NCIS DVD's and when a rule comes up I type it in the list I am keeping, but I guess someone has more then I do!

why are there two "1" and two "3"'s

Ahem, Chuck Norris rules as in Texas, Walker??
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

That is so cool, I have my laptop beside me when watching my NCIS DVD's and when a rule comes up I type it in the list I am keeping, but I guess someone has more then I do!

Ahem, Chuck Norris rules as in Texas, Walker??
                            I have no idea.

Technically, they're Chuck Norris facts, but yeah, same guy.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Canon hiccups. Rules 1&3 have been quoted as different things in different episodes.

Comment

Watching the S6 finale......just had a thought...

Spoiler:
                                It goes straight from Eli saying 'stay here and you'll find out' to the airport scene......

What IF..... and a stress IF she spoke to Gibbs and organised the whole staying behind thing?... as Ducky just put it, Gibbs took to Ziva far quicker than any other agents......

TPTB said that the first minute of next season would leave us going WTF..... what if it's the revelation that Ziva stayed behind cuz of some... plan of Gibbs.... though i don't know if the whole capture and beatings would have been part of that.

It's just a theory i thought of while watching the finale..... i'm probably completely wrong........

Comment

Working...
                                X