Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

^ ya i know... but:

Spoiler:
    in terms of interaction i was hoping they would not have ziva in contact with ncis [especially gibbs and danozzo] straight away...

i also wanted to see them rebuild their friendship and regain the trust between them... and thats where i didnt like the suggested meaning of things develop quickly, 'seal the deal'... i dont want to see a quick fix, oh look they have realised they are more then friends, after all that ziva will have gone through...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
      Spoiler:
      if it is him i dont think they would kill ducky, they would prolly just have him retire... besides they killed kate, they killed jenny... they cant kill every character that leaves surely

Spoiler:
      their relationship 'explodes' in the opener and plays out of the next three eps -that seems to suggest they are not going to play out the ziva betrayed and hurt angle... which sux, they set the story line up they should follow through with it... ill be annoyed if its a quick fix

and as for them getting together, ive never personally shipped danozzo and ziva... ive always seen them more as a brother and sister type relationship...
      He needs a nice peaceful retirement.

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      you know
      Spoiler:
      'explodes' can mean a lot of things.

doen'st necessarily mean 'tony kisses her booboos and makes them better'
      It could mean *insert evil laughter*:
      Spoiler:
      That Ziva lands Tony in the hospital! *more evil laughter*
      Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
      Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post

Spoiler:

Oooh that could be interesting..

Spoiler:
        cuz Ziva is mad a Tony for killing Micheal, but then Micheal a drunk and out of control, I am thinking of all the betrayals, her father is the baddest!

I would like to see Weatherly show his acting chops, when he gets mad, it.. Oh my.. uh.. never mind!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Spoiler:
          cuz Ziva is mad a Tony for killing Micheal, but then Micheal a drunk and out of control, I am thinking of all the betrayals, her father is the baddest!

I would like to see Weatherly show his acting chops, when he gets mad, it.. Oh my.. uh.. never mind!
          Spoiler:
          Her father was deff. the worst. Lets put him in the hospital!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            while im not sure if ziva would go so far as to land him in hospital after what shes been through, id find it preferable to any quick reconciliation... i want ziva to be mad at tony and gibbs, i want her to not trust them like she did... i want to see those bonds being rebuilt and if that were to mean ziva taking a swing at tony thats fine by me... as long as she doesnt mess up his face

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
            oh her father is definately the worst, but i dont think there was ever really any special bond there that she would feel the need to waste her energy getting angry at him... she grew up as a masuad under his lead and therefore any relationship they had IMO was more professional then family... he is more a case of someone wanting revenge, but again dont know that ziva would waste her energy on him...

tony and gibbs on the other hand she considered friends, she trusted them, so there is going to be emotional baggage there... shes going to want to take some anger out on them, make them see they cant just say sorry and make things better... she would possibly be both distant and to an extent hostile in her dealings with them at first, as she learns to trust them again...

bold bit - hehe...
            "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Spoiler:
              while im not sure if ziva would go so far as to land him in hospital after what shes been through, id find it preferable to any quick reconciliation... i want ziva to be mad at tony and gibbs, i want her to not trust them like she did... i want to see those bonds being rebuilt and if that were to mean ziva taking a swing at tony thats fine by me... as long as she doesnt mess up his face

Spoiler:
              oh her father is definately the worst, but i dont think there was ever really any special bond there that she would feel the need to waste her energy getting angry at him... she grew up as a masuad under his lead and therefore any relationship they had IMO was more professional then family... he is more a case of someone wanting revenge, but again dont know that ziva would waste her energy on him...

tony and gibbs on the other hand she considered friends, she trusted them, so there is going to be emotional baggage there... shes going to want to take some anger out on them, make them see they cant just say sorry and make things better... she would possibly be both distant and to an extent hostile in her dealings with them at first, as she learns to trust them again...

bold bit - hehe...

Spoiler:
              A quick reconcilliation would suck. It needs to be drawn out over 2 eppys. Ziva has to mess up Tonys face just a smigin.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                well if you want my personal opinion NCIS has just gotten better and better with each season
                Agreed....Gotta love a show that has increased its viewership by >50% since its premiere
                sigpic
                Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

as to ziva and her dad
                  Spoiler:

daddy's already used her once. in the re-runs there was the eps where she was lured to the bombing of a cafe, then blamed for it by the FBI, framed and daddy/the mossad agents basicaly just wanted to use her. so it's happened before

to some extent, this may result in ziva telling daddy and the mossad to take a hike
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

bold bit - hehe...
                    Ziva's relationship with Tony and Gibbs at the end of last season:
                    Spoiler:
                    I don't really understand why she's so mad at Tony and Gibbs. To my mind, she betrayed or lied to them just as much as they did to her. Maybe I have to go watch those last few eps again, but she was definitely hiding information from them....some information that they had every right to know from a professional point of view. And considering how nosy and overprotective she was when Tony was involved with Jeanne, it seems a little hypocritical for her to just expect him to not pay any attention to her relationship at all. Plus, it turned out they were right to be worried about her and to go after Michael. That, I can see her being upset about from a hurt pride perspective.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      I just want tony to get hurt!!!

Comment

Spoiler:
                        I just want tony to get hurt!!!
                        Well, yeah. You'll get no quibbles from me on that!!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                          Well, yeah. You'll get no quibbles from me on that!!
                          Which may be a bad thing.

Spoiler:
                          I'm tired, can't you tell?

Comment

ziva and the boys
                            Spoiler:

she did keep as many secrets as they did. wanting, i think, to deal with things on her own. and, in the end, she was on her way over to stop him, and i recall her callihg her base saying 'extract his ass now', and it wasn't to save him, i don't feel, it was to stop him

i think a lot of ziva's issues are grief and hurt

one other thing that could have happened, did she talk to gibbs before they left? he very well could know something we don't.
                            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              A quick reconcilliation would suck. It needs to be drawn out over 2 eppys. Ziva has to mess up Tonys face just a smigin.
                              Spoiler:
                              ok just a smigin

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                              Ziva's relationship with Tony and Gibbs at the end of last season:
                              Spoiler:
                              I don't really understand why she's so mad at Tony and Gibbs. To my mind, she betrayed or lied to them just as much as they did to her. Maybe I have to go watch those last few eps again, but she was definitely hiding information from them....some information that they had every right to know from a professional point of view. And considering how nosy and overprotective she was when Tony was involved with Jeanne, it seems a little hypocritical for her to just expect him to not pay any attention to her relationship at all. Plus, it turned out they were right to be worried about her and to go after Michael. That, I can see her being upset about from a hurt pride perspective.
                              Spoiler:
                              youre right ziva kept info from them as well... but i think that was out of character for her... IMO she would have confronted gibbs about michael being a person of interest and told gibbs why she thinks otherwise... she would then have continued to work the case but also tried to fix things herself... evenutally she would have come to realise that michael had been hiding things from her and is infact not to be trusted... she probably would have even confronted michael about it... but i think they had ziva all secretive to fit the story...

i get the way tony acted over michael, cause as you said ziva was the same about jeanne... i think they are very much overprotective of the other and dont want to see the other hurt...

which is why i think that ziva feels betrayed, because she wasnt given the chance to confront michael herself, tony took matters into his own hands which led to a stand off and ultimately michaels death...

i think the connection is then that had tony not interfered to the extent he did then she would never have been put in the situation where she was left behind last season and therefore wouldnt have found herself in grasp of the masaud as she did...

as to ziva and her dad
                              Spoiler:

daddy's already used her once. in the re-runs there was the eps where she was lured to the bombing of a cafe, then blamed for it by the FBI, framed and daddy/the mossad agents basicaly just wanted to use her. so it's happened before

to some extent, this may result in ziva telling daddy and the mossad to take a hike
                              Spoiler:
                              i hope so, shes been burnt too much by daddy david and the masuad to maintain any loyalty to them... she should just severe her ties and be done with them...

ziva and the boys
                              Spoiler:

she did keep as many secrets as they did. wanting, i think, to deal with things on her own. and, in the end, she was on her way over to stop him, and i recall her callihg her base saying 'extract his ass now', and it wasn't to save him, i don't feel, it was to stop him

i think a lot of ziva's issues are grief and hurt

one other thing that could have happened, did she talk to gibbs before they left? he very well could know something we don't.
                              Spoiler:
                              hmmm, interesting question...

Comment

Watched the rerun with the Medal of Honor guy. *sniffle* Sad ep. Good, but sad. And looking him up on IMDB I realized why he sounded so familiar- he was the narrator from Now & Again! Gods, I miss that show...

Comment

Working...
                                X