Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
    Okay.. Dumb question time
    Spoiler:
    Who is TH??
    I was thinking the same thing

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      I was thinking the same thing
      Oh for crying out loud! I just hit me, Torri Higginson
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Oh damn..... she's appeared twice hasn't she......

D'oh!

her second one was better IMHO.... with the whole Ducky-War Crimes story......DMcC kicked it out the park in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by Teslan View Post
          The holidays come early for Teslan!

I overheard a co-worker quoting Gibbs, and starting talking to him about the show. Lo and behold, he has S5, which means I might be fully caught up by the time the new season comes on. As a newbie to the series, I'm shocked at how popular it is.
          hehe, thats so cool... youll like season 5 a bunch of ppl at my work watch ncis as well...

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          ooh good thought

ziva in next season

Spoiler:
          I'd forgotten about ducky. and yeah, she might contact him, and yeah, he keeps secrets from gibbs. he's done it before. i could even see him - now that his mother is gone - letting her stay with him
          Spoiler:
          hadnt thought of her staying with him, but that could work... she will be looking for somewhere she considers safe, but without being forced to contact ncis directly...

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
          So we've now added Ducky to the mix of people Ziva can trust. That makes 3. We may see a "Ziva Protection Squad". This season is going to be interesting!

Spoiler:
          Now if only they'd make TH a regular.

I've been an avid fan for about a year. You are not alone!!

The season premier is set for Sept 22nd, according to the CBS website.

Can somebody kick the website for me??? It's being a PITA and wont let me watch!!
          "Ziva Protection Squad" i like it

Spoiler:
          Spoiler:
          as for torri higginson i think her character is being groomed to take over ducky in the near future... according to an interview with mark harmon there is still another character leaving [the interview was after jen left]... and i think that ducky makes the most sense...
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

that last twist could be interesting

if it happens, good for the show to plan ahead of time instead of cobbling together at the last moment
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
              hehe, thats so cool... youll like season 5 a bunch of ppl at my work watch ncis as well...

Spoiler:
              hadnt thought of her staying with him, but that could work... she will be looking for somewhere she considers safe, but without being forced to contact ncis directly...

Spoiler:
              Spoiler:
              as for torri higginson i think her character is being groomed to take over ducky in the near future... according to an interview with mark harmon there is still another character leaving [the interview was after jen left]... and i think that ducky makes the most sense...
              Spoiler:
              Ah!! No.. Ducky can't leave, he is the voice of reason for Gibbs! Just like Palmer is for DiNozzo!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Spoiler:
                The Show would lose too much if they let DMcC go.......and the gap he'd leave would be too big to fill IMHO

Comment

Spoiler:
                  i dont know who the other person leaving is... but we know that gibbs, danozzo and ziva are all confirmed for next season...

and i doubt that abby is leaving, she is so unique...

it could possibly be mcgee...

but i think that ducky makes the most sense because of the fact that torri has been brought back recently... and because DMcC may be ready to retire...

it could also very well not be a long time character and its vance... but the way the interview read it sounded like it was more significant then a part time new comer...

id be most devastated if abby left...
                  "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

could be

Spoiler:
                    jimmy

sigpic

Comment

For the record, after seeing the S5 premiere, I've decided that NCIS has to have some of the best two-parters on television.
                      If your work speaks for itself, don't interrupt. ~Henry J. Kaiser

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        Okay.. Dumb question time
                        Spoiler:
                        Who is TH??

Oh that drives me nuts too, I want to tour the set on my other show "Castle" but they won't stream into Canada!
                        It's annoying. My add blocker is down!!!

Originally posted by katjoy View Post

Spoiler:

Could be fun!!
                        Spoiler:
                        WE FORGOT ABOUT PAMER!!! He didn't betray Ziva!!

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        But if he goes, it better be a nice leave!! Not like Jinny!!
                        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

If they do something nasty, I'll never watch another ep again.
                          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                          sigpic

Comment

Finally gotten my computer working again.... and i've been running about the net, getting things back to normal on here......

One of the stops was Ausiello...... and it seems he has a few things to say.....

Linky

Spoiler:
                            NCIS fans, consider this your one and only warning: “You cannot miss the first minute of our [Sept. 22] season premiere,” teases executive producer Shane Brennan. “You’ll think you know what’s going on, but then you’ll go, ‘Am I seeing things? What just happened?!’”

In possibly related news, Brennan says Tony and Ziva’s relationship “will evolve rapidly” in the opener and then play out over the next three episodes. “And then fans will have to take a big deep breath and try and figure out what will happen next.”

I’m guessing it will involve them eventually sealing the deal, right? “Yes, but I don’t know when,” Brennan hedges. “But at some point, yes. You can’t have an on-again, off-again relationship like this that isn’t on-again at some point in a very unexpected way. We don’t do things by a formula here on NCIS.”

Spoiler:
                            Question: When is Gibbs going to start building a new boat on NCIS? And where’d the last one go? —Christopher
                            Ausiello: Sounds like a question for exec producer Shane Brennan. “In the first three or four episodes, Gibbs has his tape measure out and he’s measuring the basin,” he teases. “And everyone will have to wait and see what goes in there. I will tell you this: You haven’t seen the last of the boat.”

And a comment for NCIS:LA....

Spoiler:
                            Question: Any news on who will replace Louise Lombard as the female lead of NCIS: Los Angeles? —NM
                            Ausiello: It’s an up-an-coming actress by the name of No One. “At this point, I don’t think we’re going to be adding anyone else to the cast,” says Brennan. “We have enough strength in the cast.” Although Lombard’s Lara Macy won’t be sticking around full-time, Brennan doesn’t rule out an occasional guest appearance down the line. “She didn’t die,” he says. “We’ll find out that she went to an overseas post. When Callen (Chris O’Donnell) was shot last season, they had to move to the new operation center and [Lara] was relocated. Will she come back? Never say never.”

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                              It's annoying. My add blocker is down!!!

Could be fun!!
                              Spoiler:
                              WE FORGOT ABOUT PAMER!!! He didn't betray Ziva!!

But if he goes, it better be a nice leave!! Not like Jinny!!
                              Spoiler:
                              if it is him i dont think they would kill ducky, they would prolly just have him retire... besides they killed kate, they killed jenny... they cant kill every character that leaves surely

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              Finally gotten my computer working again.... and i've been running about the net, getting things back to normal on here......

One of the stops was Ausiello...... and it seems he has a few things to say.....

Linky

Spoiler:
                              NCIS fans, consider this your one and only warning: “You cannot miss the first minute of our [Sept. 22] season premiere,” teases executive producer Shane Brennan. “You’ll think you know what’s going on, but then you’ll go, ‘Am I seeing things? What just happened?!’”

In possibly related news, Brennan says Tony and Ziva’s relationship “will evolve rapidly” in the opener and then play out over the next three episodes. “And then fans will have to take a big deep breath and try and figure out what will happen next.”

I’m guessing it will involve them eventually sealing the deal, right? “Yes, but I don’t know when,” Brennan hedges. “But at some point, yes. You can’t have an on-again, off-again relationship like this that isn’t on-again at some point in a very unexpected way. We don’t do things by a formula here on NCIS.”

Spoiler:
                              their relationship 'explodes' in the opener and plays out of the next three eps -that seems to suggest they are not going to play out the ziva betrayed and hurt angle... which sux, they set the story line up they should follow through with it... ill be annoyed if its a quick fix

and as for them getting together, ive never personally shipped danozzo and ziva... ive always seen them more as a brother and sister type relationship...

Comment

you know
                                Spoiler:
                                'explodes' can mean a lot of things.

doen'st necessarily mean 'tony kisses her booboos and makes them better'

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X