Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too late already stalked you
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
      Do we have a date for the season premiere yet

LOl Sky I feel like I am following you around
      I think I read somewhere that it was Sept. 22.

Now, where did I read that?

Hmmm....

I'll have to see if I can dig up a quote for you.....

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post

Now, where did I read that?

Hmmm....

I'll have to see if I can dig up a quote for you.....
        You could quote Everlovin if you desire I hear she might know hee hee
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

What did I get myself into here?
          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
            You could quote Everlovin if you desire I hear she might know hee hee
            That's it!

I think I'll put it in my sig! Of course, I'll credit my source, too. I don't want to be a cad or anything.

(Can a female be a cad?)

Comment

LOL
              I think a female would be a Cadette ??? But no one who likes NCIS as much as we all do could ever be that

((((((Everlovin))))))

Comment

*is now terrified by the mods*
                How dare you corrupt my innocent mind!! Wait...that's already corrupted. I blame the thunk threads.
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

innocent????
                  Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    innocent????
                    It was until I got to high school!! The freshman mind is amazing!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    and so friggin dirty it's unreal!!!! And let's not forget about the Juniors!!!
                    Spoiler:
                    I am so screwed for next year!!
                    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                      Might have been from me. I got it from Futon Critic who got it from a network press release. Both NCIS shows are premiering then so we'll have a double dose of investigative goodness.

Comment

Gah!.... the waiting is gonna kill me.......

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

heres hoping its sept 22... i cant wait to see how they are going to deal with the way they left things...
                          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

I have three ways they'll fix the mess they left last season......
                            Spoiler:

1- Mossad swoop in and rescue Ziva.... who then decides it safer bing part of NCIS or something and returns the the US

2- NCIS learn whats going on and both Tony and Gibbs go and get her.....

3- The group holding her decide to take her along with them when they attack NCIS....

All three have their merits and problems....

1- If my asssumption is right and Daddy dearest had something to do with Ziva's current situation..... then why would Mossad be going into help her?

2- Same reason...... only if Mossad were the ones to abandon her.... then why would they tell anyone about it, Let alone NCIS?

3- This one, potentially, is the most likely...... why else 'question' Ziva about NCIS if they weren't looking for ways to attack it?.......But why bring her along on the assault?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
                              I have three ways they'll fix the mess they left last season......
                              Spoiler:

1- Mossad swoop in and rescue Ziva.... who then decides it safer bing part of NCIS or something and returns the the US

2- NCIS learn whats going on and both Tony and Gibbs go and get her.....

3- The group holding her decide to take her along with them when they attack NCIS....

All three have their merits and problems....

1- If my asssumption is right and Daddy dearest had something to do with Ziva's current situation..... then why would Mossad be going into help her?

2- Same reason...... only if Mossad were the ones to abandon her.... then why would they tell anyone about it, Let alone NCIS?

3- This one, potentially, is the most likely...... why else 'question' Ziva about NCIS if they weren't looking for ways to attack it?.......But why bring her along on the assault?
                              Spoiler:
                              i want to see someone on the inside help ziva and her make it back to the states on her own and approach ncis of her own accord...

so im personally hoping that a mossad opporative will be the one who helps ziva escape... i reckon her dad is behind her current sitution and that someone who doesnt agree with what he is doing to ziva is going to risk their butt to help her...

i really dont what to see gibbs and danozzo ride in on their white horses and save the day... because how are they going to find out... the only way i see that happening is that im right and vance is bad, and when he finds out that ziva is being tortured tells gibbs because while he was helping dad david torture probably wasnt on his agenda...
                              "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Originally posted by katjoy View Post
                                Spoiler:
                                i want to see someone on the inside help ziva and her make it back to the states on her own and approach ncis of her own accord...

so im personally hoping that a mossad opporative will be the one who helps ziva escape... i reckon her dad is behind her current sitution and that someone who doesnt agree with what he is doing to ziva is going to risk their butt to help her...

i really dont what to see gibbs and danozzo ride in on their white horses and save the day... because how are they going to find out... the only way i see that happening is that im right and vance is bad, and when he finds out that ziva is being tortured tells gibbs because while he was helping dad david torture probably wasnt on his agenda...
                                Spoiler:
                                Remember in the Finale, Dad David was talking to Vance about a group of people in Africa, that he wanted to take out, that is why Ziva went on that trip, to finish what Micheal had started.
                                I like that last part, of Vance being bad, sorta and telling Gibbs about it, then the Secretary of the Navy would have to be involved again, and Gibbs would have to hit his "brother".
                                And after the rescue the relationship between Vance and Dad David is over!
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X