Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah you can see that vulnerabilty in her relationship with abby... when she first joined ncis she didnt know what to make of abs at all, and now i think that she is the most open with her... she even allows abby to hug her... but i dont think she would easily drop her fasade for anyone else on the team...

oh definately, i also reckon trust is going to be a huge focus for ziva next season...
    "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Not to be um a bad person, but when is the LA NCIS supposed to start?

I got interested in those episodes and would like to see it again!

As for Ziva and the rest of NCIS, I have a hard time watching the season
      Spoiler:
      finale without breaking in to tears.

The first time when Gibbs walks on the plane and Tony says "were one short Boss"
      and Gibbs says "Were ready to go" or something like and it pans back to Tony, I just lost it! The facial expression was... WOW!!

Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
        Why would that make you a bad person? Although I suppose when the time comes it'll warrant its own thread to help cut down on confusion, but given that there's already some cross-contamination from the backdoor pilot AND a natural curiosity for the spinoff I can't see any fault in asking.

According to a CBS press release NCIS LA is set to premiere on 22 September, same as the Original Flavor. With Mentalist moving to Thursdays that means we get an NCIS block on Tuesdays. Yay!

Comment

I got interested in those episodes and would like to see it again!

As for Ziva and the rest of NCIS, I have a hard time watching the season
          Spoiler:
          finale without breaking in to tears.

The first time when Gibbs walks on the plane and Tony says "were one short Boss"
          and Gibbs says "Were ready to go" or something like and it pans back to Tony, I just lost it! The facial expression was... WOW!!

not bad at all, i cant wait to see the spin off either

yeah the season final was hard to watch...

Spoiler:
          i had trouble with the whole ziva story for one... but that was a very emotional scene at the end... tony was devastated, and hes going to feel so bad once he finds out what has happened to ziva... but its going to be even harder watching next season with ziva being held by masuad...
          "...but I think if I were to describe myself in pure feminist forms, I would say I want equality. We want respect not because we're women, but simply because we're human beings..." AT 'Live peace. Speak kindness. Dwell in possibility.'

Comment

Whoa..... what's this all about then?

Linky
            Spoiler:
            NCIS is on the prowl for some new blood. Producers are introducing a new male agent in his 30s early next season. The role is potentially recurring.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

we've been told

Next season

Spoiler:
              That cote is returning. My money is on her taking time off, so to speak, for the early part of the season. Ziva likely won't be in a good mental state to be on duty, and her place has to be filled, so they'll have a 'red shirt' character, to fill in for ziva until she comes back to ncis. and the character likely, if he meshes well, can come back as the story allows
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Why would that make you a bad person? Although I suppose when the time comes it'll warrant its own thread to help cut down on confusion, but given that there's already some cross-contamination from the backdoor pilot AND a natural curiosity for the spinoff I can't see any fault in asking.

According to a CBS press release NCIS LA is set to premiere on 22 September, same as the Original Flavor. With Mentalist moving to Thursdays that means we get an NCIS block on Tuesdays. Yay!
                Yay. I'm looking foward to it!!
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post

Thanks for the info oh and by the way, the "cross-contamination" started with NCIS being on a J.A.G. episode, so it was only natural that LA NCIS be introduced that way

Ooooh I got an idea, if LA NCIS is there, maybe they might need some help from San Diego J.A.G., we might be able to find out about Harm and Mac.

I hated that ending, I knew they were gonna get married, but who gave up their position.
                  Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                  sigpic
                  Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    we've been told

Next season

Spoiler:
                    That cote is returning. My money is on her taking time off, so to speak, for the early part of the season. Ziva likely won't be in a good mental state to be on duty, and her place has to be filled, so they'll have a 'red shirt' character, to fill in for ziva until she comes back to ncis. and the character likely, if he meshes well, can come back as the story allows
                    Spoiler:
                    that will be interesting to see how they fit in the new character while ziva is gone and how they will explain his leaving when she comes back...

Thanks for the info oh and by the way, the "cross-contamination" started with NCIS being on a J.A.G. episode, so it was only natural that LA NCIS be introduced that way

Ooooh I got an idea, if LA NCIS is there, maybe they might need some help from San Diego J.A.G., we might be able to find out about Harm and Mac.

I hated that ending, I knew they were gonna get married, but who gave up their position.
                    that would be cool if they linked the new ncis back into jag for an ep...

i loved the coin toss at the end, i think it was the perfect way to end the series... i also think that it was very intentional that they didnt tell us who won because they didnt want backlash from the choice...

Comment

bellisario is infamous for messing with shippers

so the ending didn't surprise me at all.

it's another reason - although i don't ship tony/ziva at all, i never will ship ANYONE on a bellisario show. dude handles ships poorly so you're best to not get attached at all

sigpic

Comment

I've been watching them all out of order on the USA reruns, but I agree from what I've seen that Ziva probably hides her vulnerablility behind a take charge mode. I felt so bad for her in the ep where Gibbs was blown up & everyone thought she didn't care b/c she was staying stoic. She's just not going to wear her heart on her sleeve.

haven't seen the current season yet. I like Kate, but I think I like Ziva better.

Comment

in that case, how many people do you think ziva's lost over the years? she was probably protecting herself by seeming not to care, she was burying her emotions because that's what she had to to survive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            in that case, how many people do you think ziva's lost over the years? she was probably protecting herself by seeming not to care, she was burying her emotions because that's what she had to to survive.
                            Definitely her little sister. Apparently her mother. Probably several friends from childhood. Then her half brother in a way that had to mess with her somewhat. Very likely cousins and aunts and uncles.

There was also that episode in season four or five where she liked the guy who was getting poisoned that she had seen around jogging before he got sick. That seemed to bother her quite a bit as well.

You know, I'd like to see an episode with Tony's father in it. It would be interesting to compare him with Gibbs and Ziva's fathers since he disowned Tony for wanting to be a cop.

Comment

Have you guys noticed that Tony and Abby are the only ones with no past? I mean, they do, but we haven't met any of their family. We've met Ducky's mom; Tim's sister; Gibb's father; Ziva's father; Vance's family.

Nothing that I can think of from Tony or Abby. I am very curious as to what happened to/where is Abby's family.
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                                Have you guys noticed that Tony and Abby are the only ones with no past? I mean, they do, but we haven't met any of their family. We've met Ducky's mom; Tim's sister; Gibb's father; Ziva's father; Vance's family.

Nothing that I can think of from Tony or Abby. I am very curious as to what happened to/where is Abby's family.
                                Yes, I have noticed that. We've also met Gibbs' wife and daughter through flash-backs and we saw bits with him and Jenny, too. It seems like they've pretty well tied his past up and now they're moving onto Ziva and Vance.

For some reason I'm hoping that some day we'll get a big Gibbs vs. Tony's father smack-down. (Because I think Gibbs would give Dinozzo Sr. heck.) His mother is dead, isn't she?

Abby's family is in New Orleans, right? Didn't she mention gator-hunting with a brother or male cousin once? And is it her grandma that's deaf or is that her mother or someone else entirely?

McGee seems like he'd just have your average suburban family past so there wouldn't be too much to deal with but it might be cute to have his parents visit sometime because it would probably cause him endless embarrassment.

Comment

Working...
                                X