Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
    Spoiler:
    I'm stealing this from Jonas Quinn here... what if the ceiling's retractable?
    That movie was so good, I saw it twice. And, I don't know, I kind of have pangs for a third viewing.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
      That movie was so good, I saw it twice. And, I don't know, I kind of have pangs for a third viewing.
      What movie. Star Trek?
      I've seen it 7 times. My 8th is on Friday.

Comment

Spoiler:
        We already know it wasn't the first one. Most logical thing I can think of, one of the walls is fake, and he can get it out with a ramp. After moving a ton of cabinets of course.
        *waves hand* Magnets!!

Spoiler:
        He's got a zat? One, two, three - no more boat.
        Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
          I'm stealing this from Jonas Quinn here... what if the ceiling's retractable?
          HA! I thought the same thing! LOL!

Comment

Hmmm. I was going the other way. I think there's a sub-basement full of boats....or maybe a big sewer line runs directly below his house.

Hubby thinks the house is connected to the foundation with a great big hinge.

Comment

Spoiler:
              We already know it wasn't the first one. Most logical thing I can think of, one of the walls is fake, and he can get it out with a ramp. After moving a ton of cabinets of course.
              The boats come apart. Gibbs said it himself, I just can't remember in which episode.

I was on HULU just now and found this...

Michael Weatherly in The Crow: Stairway to Heaven ~episode~Gathering Storm
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

Major spoiler for the end of the season....

Question: I just finished watching the NCIS finale. Will Ziva be back next season? Please say yes! --Bethany

Ausiello:
                Spoiler:
                Yes, Cote de Pablo will be back next season. But she'll be a changed woman.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I've been watching seasons 1 and 2 (I started watching half way through 2, I think, so I thought I'd catch up on the early stuff) and the main thing I noticed was that this show used to be really, really graphic! I just watched the one where the guy's eyeballs are missing (of course, we get to see them later). Blech!!

Now I remember why I didn't want my kids watching. Unfortunately, they are quite in to the show now after watching the latest season and they want to watch the early ones with me. I'm glad I thought to pre-screen them. So far there's only one or two in season 2 that I'm going to let them see.

Anyway, while it's still pretty graphic from time to time has anyone else noticed that it's been toned down quite a bit?

Comment

Not really, but then I watch Bones. Anything NCIS has ever done is tame compared to that.
                    sigpic

Comment

or csi. that can get too graphic.

remember 'liquid man'?

the body that had been left in the dessert in a water proof bag? dude 'cooked' down to black soup with a couple of chunks, and they poured him onto the table

i'm glad i watch while i'm online, and i often 'hide' behind my laptop screen
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

My kids are all in the early to mids teens. They love all the gross stuff. Although, if I had started watching when they were younger, I might have had lots of little chores for the kids to do in the next room.
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                          or csi. that can get too graphic.

remember 'liquid man'?

the body that had been left in the dessert in a water proof bag? dude 'cooked' down to black soup with a couple of chunks, and they poured him onto the table

i'm glad i watch while i'm online, and i often 'hide' behind my laptop screen
                          There's no way I'd let my kids watch CSI yet. I don't even let me watch that!

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                            There's no way I'd let my kids watch CSI yet. I don't even let me watch that!
                            I can handle goo and gore, but what I can't handle is things watching you and jumping out at you and stuff. The episodes where there are stalkers or whatever are the ones that get me. I can handle liquified human remains! (To an extent. Somehow I always end up eating just before watching one of those episodes so sometimes I have to turn them off lol)

Comment

I can handle goo and gore, but what I can't handle is things watching you and jumping out at you and stuff. The episodes where there are stalkers or whatever are the ones that get me. I can handle liquified human remains! (To an extent. Somehow I always end up eating just before watching one of those episodes so sometimes I have to turn them off lol)
                              You too huh? Don't know how many times hubs and I have forgotten that we shouldn't watch Bones when eating. Really not a good idea. NCIS isn't quite as bad for that, but it can get iffy sometimes.
                              sigpic

Comment

i'm always amused by the brilliantly bright light aimed just at the groin area, so they can have the nekkid body without risking revealing that the naked prop is likely genderless

it's a brilliant shooting technique, but i always wonder 'how come they're always spotlighting the dude's jewels?
                                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X