Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
    And no news as to whether NCIS has been picked up for a Season 7.
    I don't think there's any worries about NCIS being picked up. It's a formality at this point, with the ratings it's been pulling in. We'll know for certain tomorrow.

Edit: Ausiello says it's officially renewed here.
    Last edited by Killdeer; 19 May 2009, 05:36 PM.
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

About tonights episode!
      Spoiler:

When they got on the plane, I wanted to give Tony a hug!

and the ending, my comment was "Oh my!!"
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

About tonight's episode.

Spoiler:
        The person at the end is implied to be someone we know, or someone Director David knows, but the target isn't Mossad, but rather NCIS. So this begs the question, why does some Somalian ******* want information on NCIS, when the vendetta is believed to be between him and Mossad.

And the center of this whole dilemma, and the beginning of this whole nightmare for NCIS? Director Leon Vance. The man has no past, is believed to be someone from Chicago and took his friend's identity, erased his past (possibly indicating he once worked for, say... CIA? NSA?), hell, he did such a great job that the CIA and Mossad don't know jack about him. This of course is the wildcard. Is Leon Vance the center of this whole conspiracy?
        I think that's your answer, actually.
        Spoiler:
        With all the anvils they've been dropping about Director "Man With No Past" Vance, I figure the interrogation of Ziva HAS to be about Vance. And given his friendliness to Papa Ziva and the comment about "learned from the best" or whatever it was, I'd guess he has strong ties to the Mossad, which could be part of the reason the terrorists want to know about NCIS/Vance. But as for what Vance's game is... I dunno.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
          I think that's your answer, actually.
          Spoiler:
          With all the anvils they've been dropping about Director "Man With No Past" Vance, I figure the interrogation of Ziva HAS to be about Vance. And given his friendliness to Papa Ziva and the comment about "learned from the best" or whatever it was, I'd guess he has strong ties to the Mossad, which could be part of the reason the terrorists want to know about NCIS/Vance. But as for what Vance's game is... I dunno.
          Yes but....

Spoiler:
          Didn't Vance tell Gibbs to trust him after he just gone done telling him that Ziva killed her brother on orders from her father, not out of loyalty for Gibbs???? Vance....I don't like him or trust him!

I was very shocked when I saw that ending. I wasn't expecting Ziva...I was expecting the old director, Jenny, or Kate...either one not really dead!!!!

And I don't know where or who brought up the thought/comment that Cote is pregnant but it sure looks like it to me too. It makes me rest a bit easier thinking that she is so I know her character will be back at NCIS at some point!
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
            About tonights episode!
            Spoiler:

When they got on the plane, I wanted to give Tony a hug!

and the ending, my comment was "Oh my!!"
            You just want to hug everybody you silly hussy!!!!!

Here....(((((HUGS)))))

sorry Shadow
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Can't help but see the path they've taken here is to
              Spoiler:
              write Cote out

And by gum if they do that i'll be p'ed off.

Tony you beaut!
              Spoiler:
              Loved the 'interrogation' sequence and his smug look at the end :LOL:

WTF is Vance and What is his endgame here?

And did Daddy Mossad sent Ziva to Somalia to be captured?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                Yes but....

Spoiler:
                Didn't Vance tell Gibbs to trust him after he just gone done telling him that Ziva killed her brother on orders from her father, not out of loyalty for Gibbs???? Vance....I don't like him or trust him!

I was very shocked when I saw that ending. I wasn't expecting Ziva...I was expecting the old director, Jenny, or Kate...either one not really dead!!!!

And I don't know where or who brought up the thought/comment that Cote is pregnant but it sure looks like it to me too. It makes me rest a bit easier thinking that she is so I know her character will be back at NCIS at some point!
                Spoiler:
                I predict her being pregnant is what rallies Tony to saving her. Not that I don't think he wouldn't anyways.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

More random bits.

Spoiler:
                  Vance DID say Gibbs could trust him, but A) That doesn't mean Gibbs can and B.) Even if he IS trustworthy there's still a lot of room for dodgy activities which could be more than enough reason for the terrorists to take a vested interest in him.

As for Ziva... Yes, I do think her father sent her in to be caught, but as for Tony climbing on his white horse and charging to the rescue, that would require him to know she's in danger first and I don't know if that's going to happen. It kinda depends on how drawn out this story is supposed to be, but- especially if it was done on purpose- I can't see Papa letting anyone know what's become of his daughter and given the way things were left between Ziva and the team (or at least Ziva and Tony) I don't think they'd find it unusual for her not to call them. They might be hurt and people like Abby would definitely be upset to have Ziva paint them with the same brush-off she gave Tony, but I don't think they'd go, "OMG! Something must be wrong!" ...Well, OK, maybe Abby would, but I still think IF it happens it will take a while. And there would be a very angry Gibbs in charge of the rescue op.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
                    You just want to hug everybody you silly hussy!!!!!

Here....(((((HUGS)))))

sorry Shadow

I know Thanks for the Hugs!!

Oh by the way, in last night episode, the final Poof
                    Spoiler:
                    was wrong!! I showed either Tony or Gibbs flipping their phone closed not what happened!
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                      More random bits.

Spoiler:
                      Vance DID say Gibbs could trust him, but A) That doesn't mean Gibbs can and B.) Even if he IS trustworthy there's still a lot of room for dodgy activities which could be more than enough reason for the terrorists to take a vested interest in him.

As for Ziva... Yes, I do think her father sent her in to be caught, but as for Tony climbing on his white horse and charging to the rescue, that would require him to know she's in danger first and I don't know if that's going to happen. It kinda depends on how drawn out this story is supposed to be, but- especially if it was done on purpose- I can't see Papa letting anyone know what's become of his daughter and given the way things were left between Ziva and the team (or at least Ziva and Tony) I don't think they'd find it unusual for her not to call them. They might be hurt and people like Abby would definitely be upset to have Ziva paint them with the same brush-off she gave Tony, but I don't think they'd go, "OMG! Something must be wrong!" ...Well, OK, maybe Abby would, but I still think IF it happens it will take a while. And there would be a very angry Gibbs in charge of the rescue op.

I would not want to be on the other end of that...
                      sigpic

Comment

the last eps
                        Spoiler:

i don't think daddy sent ziva to die. i think he sent her to complete michael's mission (or she went on it) and she got caught. i don't think tony will be white horsing it, just not his style or the style of the show. now i CAN see gibbs and tony going in - off the record - to get her or to orchestrate her extraction

what i do see as more likey is vance ordering a delta team extraction of her based on her knowledge of NCIS and how her being captured would endanger that

ziva would then have to deal wtih the triple, quadruple betrayal

i just don't see the romantic rescue. not bellisario's style with this show. i can see the extraction or her kicking ass and rescuing herself or being rescued by mossad after she provided some sort of in or something.

she's gonna realize that all she's ever been was a pawn and she's gonna be pissed beyond measure
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well I'm with Ducky:
                          Spoiler:
                          How did Gibbs get his boat out of the basement? (And this isn't the first one, either!!)

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                            the last eps
                            Spoiler:

i don't think daddy sent ziva to die. i think he sent her to complete michael's mission (or she went on it) and she got caught.
                            Spoiler:
                            Oh, I don't think Daddy sent her to DIE, but if he didn't plan for her to be captured I think he's very confident that she can handle whatever gets thrown at her or he never would have sent her.

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
                              Well I'm with Ducky:
                              Spoiler:
                              How did Gibbs get his boat out of the basement? (And this isn't the first one, either!!)
                              Spoiler:
                              We already know it wasn't the first one. Most logical thing I can think of, one of the walls is fake, and he can get it out with a ramp. After moving a ton of cabinets of course.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                We already know it wasn't the first one. Most logical thing I can think of, one of the walls is fake, and he can get it out with a ramp. After moving a ton of cabinets of course.
                                Spoiler:
                                I'm stealing this from Jonas Quinn here... what if the ceiling's retractable?

Comment

Working...
                                X