Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
    what do you mean by that AMC?
    Spoiler:

Apparently behind the scenes CdP and MW treat each other the same way their characters treat each other.
    Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
    Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

OK - finally caught up. Legend 1 & 2 and Semper Fidelis. Good episodes! A few thoughts:
      Spoiler:
      1. I too have been wondering if Cote is pregnant. In Legend 1, I really was suspicious, but then in Legend 2 and Semper Fidelis, they did show a few full-length shots of her, so maybe not. But I'm still suspicious of all those baggy tops she's been wearing lately.

2. OK, I've read through the rest of the thread, and this is apparently going to be an unpopular opinion. Sorry!
      Spoiler:
      I can't stand Chris O'Donnell's character. I felt guilty when he got shot, because I'd spent most of the episodes wishing for someone to wipe the smirk off his face. I didn't want him killed, even though I didn't like him. But that being said, I don't think I can watch a show with him as the lead, because he's already annoying me all to pieces. I like the other OSP characters - what I've seen of them. But the Callen character rubs me entirely the wrong way. And that's all I'll say about that.

3. I too am very suspicious of the ICE agent, and yeah, the acting was not great. I think maybe she'll play into Tuesday's episode. Like Shadowmaat, I initially thought maybe she might be someone to take Ziva's place, especially if Cote really is pregnant and needs to be out for maternity leave or something. But the longer the episode went on, the more suspicious of her I got. I think we'll find out next episode that she's a spy or something.

4. As a Tiva non-shipper, I was glad they reminded the audience of Gibbs' rule about never dating coworkers. There's been a lot of publicity lately about the whole Tiva thing, so I was afraid the writers were going to conveniently forget that. And I say that as someone who was pro Harm/Mac, so *shrugs*. I have no good reasons why Tiva doesn't work for me - it just doesn't. I actually liked Tony/Jeanne a lot better. I didn't like that she framed him for murder, but you can't have everything.
      Last edited by Killdeer; 17 May 2009, 06:39 AM.
      - Life after Stargate -
      Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
      Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
      sigpic

Comment

Finally got this week's episode watched. I enjoyed it greatly!

Spoiler:
        I have had a niggling thought it the back of my head the Ziva isn't acting like Ziva and your thoughts about Cote being pregnant certainly explain what it is, if indeed she is.

I didn't mind the ICE agent as much as the rest of you mostly because I've not seen the actress in anything else so her accent didn't bother me. I don't like her "game face". She is certainly hiding something. If Ziva is leaving the show I would not take lightly this gal replacing her, in fact it would bother me.

I am getting tired of the running all around the issue of Vance and what he's up to. It's just not realistic. I will be glad to see the end of that story line, whenever they decide to take care of it. Too many characters are getting involved and it gets difficult to follow....**especially when trying to watch it with a four year old bothering me**

As for Gibbs and the FBI dude apologizing to that ICE agent....we never actually saw them do that and if they did, they did it to throw her off that they find her suspicious (like the rest of us do).

I am really liking Tony. Whether there is a Ziva/Tony ship or not, he's protecting a member of his team so it's still OK that he cares. He is certainly in a heap of mess right now though.

Looking forward to Tuesday's episode.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter View Post
          Spoiler:
          I am getting tired of the running all around the issue of Vance and what he's up to.
          I agree.
          Spoiler:
          I like Vance, and would like to see him continue as the director, but they need to get some of these things cleared up.

Originally posted by Critter View Post
          Spoiler:
          I am really liking Tony. Whether there is a Ziva/Tony ship or not, he's protecting a member of his team so it's still OK that he cares. He is certainly in a heap of mess right now though.
          I think
          Spoiler:
          Tony's been really good these last few episodes. Even though I'm not a fan of the ship (I think mainly because I can't see a future for them), I think Tony came across more as being legitimately concerned about the Mossad involvement than just being irrationally jealous. And I was glad for that - I didn't care for Ziva's jealous stalker act back when Tony was with Jeanne. And Tony can sometimes act like a real jerk, so I was nervous about where this was going, but I think it was handled pretty well. And I really liked Tony and Gibbs' talk right at the end - it was nice to see Tony and Gibbs interact on a grownup level - more of that please.
          - Life after Stargate -
          Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
          Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            I agree.
            Spoiler:
            I like Vance, and would like to see him continue as the director, but they need to get some of these things cleared up.

I think
            Spoiler:
            Tony's been really good these last few episodes. Even though I'm not a fan of the ship (I think mainly because I can't see a future for them), I think Tony came across more as being legitimately concerned about the Mossad involvement than just being irrationally jealous. And I was glad for that - I didn't care for Ziva's jealous stalker act back when Tony was with Jeanne. And Tony can sometimes act like a real jerk, so I was nervous about where this was going, but I think it was handled pretty well. And I really liked Tony and Gibbs' talk right at the end - it was nice to see Tony and Gibbs interact on a grownup level - more of that please.
            Agreed.....it was almost as if
            Spoiler:
            he's been prepped to take over for Gibbs only this time he'll be MUCH more prepared!!!!
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Okay, somebody HELP Me!! Please!

I have been doing a NCIS Re-watch since Season 1 (since there is nothing good on T.V. lately) anyhow, I have noticed on Gibb's watch hand, there is also a silver bracelet, what kind is it!!
              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
              sigpic
              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

I need some Tony whumpage.

Comment

Originally posted by AlbinoMonkeyC View Post
                  I need some Tony whumpage.
                  I only have some Tony chest hairs!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Tiva or no, Ziva BETTER get him good tomorrow!!!

Comment

Okay, somebody HELP Me!! Please!

I have been doing a NCIS Re-watch since Season 1 (since there is nothing good on T.V. lately) anyhow, I have noticed on Gibb's watch hand, there is also a silver bracelet, what kind is it!!
                      It seems to be a medic alert bracelet. I wondered as well and did a mega-zoom in on it while I had the DVD's. Not sure why Gibbs would be weaing that. Not sure if it's MH's or why he would be wearing it.
                      Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                      sigpic

Comment

is it a single aluminum band?

if so it could be a MIA bracelet. viet nam families had MIA/POW bracelets, aluminum bands engraved with the name of the missing and they'd wear them in remembrance and as a symbol of hope - as long as the name is remembered, the person isn't forgotten
                        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

if so it could be a MIA bracelet. viet nam families had MIA/POW bracelets, aluminum bands engraved with the name of the missing and they'd wear them in remembrance and as a symbol of hope - as long as the name is remembered, the person isn't forgotten
                          Yeah, I think I assumed it was an MIA/POW bracelet. Is he still wearing it? Can't say I've paid close attention. Bad fan, I know.

Comment

No, it's not an MIA band. It's silver links and when you zoom in really close, you can almost make out the medic alert symbol.
                            From what I could see, it looked like this.

As a highly talented sniper, Gibbs would NOT have worn this during his active service. It *chings* against his watch once in a while, not a good thing when you're trying to be invisible.

Maybe it's Gibbs' from after he was blown up the first time. No one has ever mentioned it on the series though, not even the doctor when he got blown up again in 'Hiatus'.

If it was for Gibbs', he could have it incorporated into his watchband, no need to have it separate. Speculation that I've heard is that it's not Gibbs' but he wears it as a remembrance. Maybe Shannon?
                            I don't know, it looks awfully masculine to have been Shannon's.
                            Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post

That is what Harm wore for the first Six seasons of J.A.G. for his father!
                              sigpic

Comment

That is what Harm wore for the first Six seasons of J.A.G. for his father!
                                About tonight's episode.

Wow.

Spoiler:
                                Director David is a real piece of work, but Tony pegged him good. I'm going to say this again, Tony is a remarkably intelligent person, more so than Gibbs gives him credit for. Now I see why Gibbs made him the senior field agent. Director David seems to believe, him being the head hauncho of Mossad and all, that he owns the country. However, after this most recent turn, and I don't know why, but I get the feeling that it was David that tried to blow up DiNozzo. Did Trent ever actually come out and state it? I dislike the man immensely, partially because I think he paid off Rivkin to seduce his daughter from Tony.

Did Tony screw up, sure, but it was a screw up that benefited both NCIS and Mossad. Rivkin was dangerous, and I still don't know if he was really loyal to Mossad or he, like Ari, went AWOL. I think the whole interrogation scene with Tony was to find out if he had feelings for her.

Ziva being pregnant, I think its possible. Though I just hope the child survives what its mother is going through at the hands of the Somalian terrorists. The person at the end is implied to be someone we know, or someone Director David knows, but the target isn't Mossad, but rather NCIS. So this begs the question, why does some Somalian ******* want information on NCIS, when the vendetta is believed to be between him and Mossad.

And the center of this whole dilemma, and the beginning of this whole nightmare for NCIS? Director Leon Vance. The man has no past, is believed to be someone from Chicago and took his friend's identity, erased his past (possibly indicating he once worked for, say... CIA? NSA?), hell, he did such a great job that the CIA and Mossad don't know jack about him. This of course is the wildcard. Is Leon Vance the center of this whole conspiracy?

And no news as to whether NCIS has been picked up for a Season 7.

In regards to how I think this will play out.

Spoiler:
                                DiNozzo goes down to Somalia, kicks some pirate ass, rescues Ziva, they go back to Israel, he punches David, they go home and kick it in his apartment. Sadly, I'm not even sure that's satire anymore. They're going to have to pull out some serious stops to repair the damage to Tiva.
                                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Working...
                                X