Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

well, in a way that spoiler made sense

Spoiler:
    if someone had seen the ending and seen rivkin and tony on the floor, ziva with a gun drawn, that's the conclusion i'd draw

i think things will be a bit tense in the ncis office for a while. because while i do think that - in her heart - ziva knows that he was up to no good, tony still shot her lover. and, given the ust between them, there's that whole 'one lover kililng his predecessor' (not that i seriously think tony and ziva will hook up. bellisario jerks shippers around all the time - check out Harm and Mac o jag - and it'd be a HUGE cliche.

what i do think the first part of the next season will be is ziva's dad wanting her to come home and her having to choose....go back to daddy and masad, or stay with ncis and work with the man that killed michael. then i think ziva's past will be sidelined for a while as the plot turns to vance, with her past possibly making an appearance in the later half of next season when ncis and masad have some sort of joint mission and she and her father reconcile a bit
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

That was a GREAT episode, I was totally on the edge of my seat. And - yes - now the fireworks really start.

BTW guys that wasn't the season finale. I know most shows are airing their finales this week so perhaps it might seem that way, but we still have one episode to go and it looks like a doozy. Promo is up on youtube.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
        Damn.......

Spoiler:
        Did anyone feel something was off with acting by the double barreled ICE agent actress?
        It might be because her accent was EXTREMELY bad. She's Jaime Murray, the British actress who was in Hustle. She normally has a posh English accent but her American one was almost as bad as Amanda Tapping's English accent in Sanctuary

Comment

Regarding the presence of someone in the most recent ep...

Spoiler:
          The ICE agent is a little off, IMO, and I can't figure out what it is about her, but I don't know if it's a character thing or something with the actress. My first thought upon meeting her after the teaser was that she was either the bad guy or she was being groomed as a possible replacement for Ziva and that feeling stayed with me throughout the ep. She just feels... awkward, somehow. Her interactions were awkward, her mannerisms were awkward, even her speech felt a little weird at times. [EDIT: A bad accent on the part of the actress? Good to know!] I'll be happy to be proven wrong and for her to just be another random one-off character, but meanwhile it has me unsettled.

As for the preview for next week...

Spoiler:
          If they ARE serious about getting rid of a character, my money is still on Ziva. The "intelligence community" guys obviously aren't too keen on having her around, especially with their increase in paranoia about Israeli terrorists and Ziva herself is bound to be... conflicted about what went down between Tony and Michael.

The "semper fi" toast actually caused me a bit of alarm as it made me wonder where Ziva's own loyalties are grounded. Is she all about the Mossad and this thing with NCIS is just another assignment or has she genuinely remade herself into Gibbs's girl? I'd like to think she's Team Gibbs all the way, but I've developed sudden doubts.

And as a completely random left-field thought: was her relationship with Michael real? Or was she "assigned" to him for some reason? Or did she pull a Tony and was originally meant to play at getting involved only to develop some real feelings for him? Or am I overthinking things as usual?

Anyway, I still think there's a chance that if ANYONE is really getting the boot it'll be Ziva. And if Vance's "special assignment" is meant to carry through the next season, well, what better way to keep Gibbs distracted than by foisting a new agent off on him?

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
            As for the preview for next week...

Spoiler:
            <snip>

The "semper fi" toast actually caused me a bit of alarm as it made me wonder where Ziva's own loyalties are grounded. Is she all about the Mossad and this thing with NCIS is just another assignment or has she genuinely remade herself into Gibbs's girl? I'd like to think she's Team Gibbs all the way, but I've developed sudden doubts.

And as a completely random left-field thought: was her relationship with Michael real? Or was she "assigned" to him for some reason? Or did she pull a Tony and was originally meant to play at getting involved only to develop some real feelings for him? Or am I overthinking things as usual?
            Spoiler:
            I think (and really hope) that she's Team Gibbs all the way. After all, it was her that brought Gibbs round from his amnesia when no one else could, and she chose Gibbs over Ari. I just hope that her loyalties haven't changed.

And the thought about her pulling a "Tony and Jeanne" on Michael had crossed my mind too. Whatever happens, I can't wait for next week!

Comment

Did anyone
              Spoiler:
              find it just as odd as McGee the ICE agent said that Gibbs and Tobias apologized to her for accusing her of killing her fellow agent? There's no way those two would apologize. They don't believe in apologizing.

Comment

The ICE agent:

Spoiler:
                I agree with what everyone has said about the awkwardness. The first thing that came to my mind tbh was that it was bad acting. Her accent was not what bothered me, it was actually the fact that I could see her plotting out her movements in her head while she spoke her dialogue. She was "playing" a character rather than "being" the character, and so her performance came across as disjointed and unfocused as well as a bit theatrical. I think the reason we couldn't place her true loyalties was because the acting was - simply put - awful.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                  Did anyone
                  Spoiler:
                  find it just as odd as McGee the ICE agent said that Gibbs and Tobias apologized to her for accusing her of killing her fellow agent? There's no way those two would apologize. They don't believe in apologizing.
                  Yes. I did find it odd.
                  Spoiler:
                  And in terms of ICE Baby being guilty... the whole tearful reaction about the agent that got killed? Doesn't prove anything. After all, Ducky said it was only meant to be a knockout hold and it was only the guy's pre-existing condition that led to his death, so going all "OMG! I would never kill him!" doesn't mean much if the death was accidental.

Comment

Something is definitely off with
                    Spoiler:
                    the ICE agent. Not exactly sure what it is (and no it's not the accent), but somethings just not quite right. Gibbs never says "I'm sorry", it's a sign of weakness.

I do think Ziva will leave the team next week, and will be gone for the first couple of eps next season, but I don't think she'll be gone for good. At least I hope not.
                    sigpic

Comment

the woman that played the ICE agent was Dexter's 'girlfriend' Lila on Dexter.

adn ended up the way a lot of guest actors on Dexter do

but she played a great nutso almost psychotic character there, so maybe her acting isn't lack of skill but how she was being directed or how she's playing this character, because she can act
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

One refreshing thing regarding Tony:
                        Spoiler:
                        If he has to be in trouble again for killing someone, at least this time he actually did kill the person.

Have we met the person Ziva called?

Comment

Originally posted by SGLAB View Post
                          Did anyone
                          Spoiler:
                          I found that very odd too.
                          Spoiler:
                          I missed the beginning, but I always figured if Gibbs and Fornell decided someone was guilty, they probably were.
                          sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                            I found that very odd too.
                            Spoiler:
                            I missed the beginning, but I always figured if Gibbs and Fornell decided someone was guilty, they probably were.
                            Err, there was at least one episode which established that the Gibbs/Fornell sensor isn't 100%. I think the one about a guy escaping and forcing them to reopen a case?
                            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Needless to say, next weeks eppy is going to be interesting!!

TIVA
                              Spoiler:
                              CdP and MW aren't sayin' anything in the recent issue of TV guide. There is however, some behind the scenes love-hate between them.
                              Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                              Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

what do you mean by that AMC?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Working...
                                X