Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I enjoyed last night's episode.

Spoiler:
    Tim was very cute with his boy scout expertise.

Hubby was happy because he said "This is like Stand By Me" right before Tony made a reference to that movie. (It's a little scary that my husband has thoughts similar to Tony's )

Comment

The real question is was there anyone who DIDN'T think of that movie as soon as the body was mentioned? LOL!

Thought the ep was kinda dull, myself. Abby was fun (as she always is) but other than that... Meh. Next week looks better.

Comment

what i don't get

Spoiler:
        if ducky's clubs were really THAT rare, how come there were at least 3 sets up on auction sites?????

why not go to the manufacturer, they usually keep a record of what they've made when stuff is at that level, and get a new set made????
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
          what i don't get

Spoiler:
          if ducky's clubs were really THAT rare, how come there were at least 3 sets up on auction sites?????

why not go to the manufacturer, they usually keep a record of what they've made when stuff is at that level, and get a new set made????
          My family and I were trying to decide what Ducky meant about Tim's record.
          Spoiler:
          They thought he meant that he had lost or destroyed the record. I thought he meant that he was going to destroy the record.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            what i don't get

Spoiler:

The magic of TV!!!

I fell in love with Abby all over again!!! That "You take the Swill" line was amazing!!

http://i101.photobucket.com/albums/m...ncis-movie.gif

(little mod note, 3 megs is a bit too big for something posted inline....like about 2.9 megs too big )
            Last edited by Skydiver; 25 March 2009, 06:46 PM.
            Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
            Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by Callista View Post
              My family and I were trying to decide what Ducky meant about Tim's record.
              Spoiler:
              They thought he meant that he had lost or destroyed the record. I thought he meant that he was going to destroy the record.
              Spoiler:
              I can't see Ducky damaging it or destroying it. He appreciates fine things too much. I do believe that he will be keeping it though.
              Maybe - just maybe - if Tim replaces the clubs and grovels enough, he might get to borrow the record back.
              Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post
                Spoiler:
                I can't see Ducky damaging it or destroying it. He appreciates fine things too much. I do believe that he will be keeping it though.
                Maybe - just maybe - if Tim replaces the clubs and grovels enough, he might get to borrow the record back.
                ah but you forget about Ducky's mother's dogs.... doesn't he still take care of them?
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

What? there is a new episode...hm.. I did not know this. I have a question though, does somthing happen to ducky?

I can only watch new episodes on the website, since I don't have CBS. I started watching NCIS on USA.
                  By Nolamom
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                    The real question is was there anyone who DIDN'T think of that movie as soon as the body was mentioned? LOL!
                    LOL - me, but I fail at movie trivia.

Thought the ep was kinda dull, myself. Abby was fun (as she always is) but other than that... Meh. Next week looks better.
                    Yeah, it was alright, but not one of the more outstanding ones this season.
                    - Life after Stargate -
                    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
                    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                      Yeah, it was alright, but not one of the more outstanding ones this season.
                      I agree. not to mention the acting from that kid, it was the best acting from a kid that I have seen recently.

I also liked how Mcgee went into scout mode.
                      By Nolamom
                      sigpic

Comment

so like

was ziva badass last night or what!!!!

Spoiler:
                        dude the shooting scene was great, and gibbs getting so worried and ready to go help and she just picks up the phone 'under control' and he smiles

great scene

sigpic

Comment

Ziva was awesome. Very calm and collected. And what a twist at the end.
                          sigpic

Comment

She is still a litte crazy...wouldn't want to get on her bad side.
                            But her good side, I would sure like that!
                            edit............................................................................ ..............
                            That came out wrong .
                            Last edited by aretood2; 01 April 2009, 07:17 AM.
                            By Nolamom
                            sigpic

Comment

There's a lot of people out there that would love to get on Ziva's 'Good' side

Spoiler:
                              Have to admit i saw the twist coming.......but it was nice to see Kort getting shot

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

you knew there had to be a twist

Spoiler:
                                was it just me or did you see a look of 'dang, good going girl' from tony after ziva shot those guys

when you see confidence like that, it's easier to understand how shook up she got when that killer almost got her. She's not used to anyone ever getting the upper hand or making her the 'victim'

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X