Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know if Cote is preggers? Cuz nearly everything Ziva wore made her look preggers.......
    Spoiler:
    Unless they're saying Ziva IS preggers and hiding it from the rest of the team (And us viewers)..... Could a pregnancy be part of the upcoming BIG TIVA storyline?

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Lee View Post
      Does anyone know if Cote is preggers? Cuz nearly everything Ziva wore made her look preggers.......
      Spoiler:
      Unless they're saying Ziva IS preggers and hiding it from the rest of the team (And us viewers)..... Could a pregnancy be part of the upcoming BIG TIVA storyline?
      goodness I hope not
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
        Ok either idea sounds great
        Spoiler:
        ...just no "major character deaths"

Me too! I love the spunky, kick-azz Ziva!

I have decided
        Spoiler:
        that Vance and Tyler switched Identities, the hooker was his sister and she knew about the switch and was resentful that he never connected with her again. I also think "Vance" is hiding from something BIG in his past, and no he never served in the military.
        I have to say in the end I agree with your thoughts....but I hope that it is cleverly done and written since....

Spoiler:
        back when Vance took over we saw him shred that one paper from his file, and now we know Gibbs has the CIA file and we have information that Vance lied to his wife about his discharge from the Military if he ever served OR if he was ever truly discharged....?????
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
          I have to say in the end I agree with your thoughts....but I hope that it is cleverly done and written since....

Spoiler:
          back when Vance took over we saw him shred that one paper from his file, and now we know Gibbs has the CIA file and we have information that Vance lied to his wife about his discharge from the Military if he ever served OR if he was ever truly discharged....?????
          Next two episodes.

Spoiler:
          Hide And Seek: A revolver is found in the affairs of a 12 year old son of a Lieutenant Commander in the Navy. Gibbs and the team are dispatched to find out the origin of the weapon. Things get complicated when Abby finds blood on the weapon.

And Dead Reckoning: GIBBS RELUCTANTLY TEAMS UP WITH TRENT KORT WHEN THE ENIGMATIC CIA AGENT RETURNS TO CALL IN A FAVOR, ON "NCIS," TUESDAY, MARCH 31.

Sorry for the caps lock. Copy and Paste.

http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Apparently there is an Obama speech next Tuesday - here's an article about what reshuffling the networks are having to do to accommodate it.

http://www.thrfeed.com/2009/03/obama...-networks.html

If I'm reading that right, the speech will be from 8-9pm (ET) and then NCIS will air from 9-10pm (ET).
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

I knew it. Bones is going to be pre-empted again, because of course the favored AI can't be pre-empted. *sigh*

Well, at least we're getting NCIS and The Mentalist.
              sigpic

Comment

Annoying that there wasn't an epi on this week... But i've just seen this Ausiello comment....

Question: NCIS... anything good going to happen? --Beth
                Ausiello:
                Did you miss this week's EW, or are you just that greedy? As I report in my print column, the NCIS spin-off-launching episodes will fill in a blank that's long been missing re....
                Spoiler:
                Gibbs. "There's a resolution to him," says ex producer Shane Brennan, "in a story that has spanned the entire series, from the very first episode all the way through. It really is a piece of information the audience is well aware of -- part of his back story -- and in the spin-off [episodes], he lays that to rest." Any clue what it could be? Head to the comments and get a mass debate (tee-hee) going!
                I bought S1 of NCIS yesterday and i think i know what the spoiler above is talking about.........

Spoiler:
                It's Gibb's Boat!

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

I bought S1 of NCIS yesterday and i think i know what the spoiler above is talking about.........

Spoiler:
                  It's Gibb's Boat!
                  OR the

Spoiler:
                  redheads

Comment

That's right! Who is the
                    Spoiler:
                    mysterious red-haired woman we saw at the beginning of the series?
                    Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                    sigpic

Comment

Sorry to be such a bother but would any of you have a link to a good ncis photo gallery cause im trying to make a siggy for a buddy but i cant find any pics that i like
                      sig by Cazzblade

Comment

I second that request!
                        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                          Sorry to be such a bother but would any of you have a link to a good ncis photo gallery cause im trying to make a siggy for a buddy but i cant find any pics that i like
                          Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
                          I second that request!
                          try this http://www.tv.com/ncis/show/16772/photos.html
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                            Thank you
                            sig by Cazzblade

Comment

Thank you muchly!
                              sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Snowball View Post
                                The CBS site has some NCIS pictures.

Comment

Working...
                                X