Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It looks like the new NCIS is poised to far surpass its recruiting goals.

CBS declined to comment but multiple sources confirm that Chris O'Donnell and LL Cool J are in final talks to headline the Eye net's forthcoming NCIS spin-off. The 38-year-old O'Donnell would play Callen, a role previously described as "a human Transformer who can change personas as easily as you or I change clothes." The 41-year-old LL, meanwhile, is circling the role of Sam Hanna, an ex-Navy SEAL who recently completed stints in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

O'Donnell and LL would be the first actors to climb aboard the high profile project; four other roles are still being cast. Once assembled, the new team will be introduced in an episode of NCIS to air later this season before being launched into their own show next fall.

What do you think? Are Meredith's veterinarian ex and the onetime rapper the right guys to lead NCIS 2.0?
    Blimey.... this is looking interesting.....
    Last edited by Dr Lee; 05 February 2009, 01:20 PM.

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Ooh, I like Chris O'Donnell. Should be interesting!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
        I am just happy to have some new episodes coming out...I am not too thrilled with this new way of doing things ...run a few new...then reruns...then a few new...then reruns
        I know. So annoying.

Originally posted by KatG View Post
        They've been doing the same thing with Bones for awhile. It's really really frustrating. And now they're doing it with NCIS. I mean, why. Don't they understand that the inconsistency makes people lose interest and forget that it's on?
        Anyway, looking forward to Tuesday.
        No, they don't.
        Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
        Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Chat with Abby!

There's going to be a live chat with Pauley Perrette at 3PM East/Noon Pacific. I'm not gonna be around for it, but it's guaranteed to be fun.

Man, I wish she was on Twitter...

Comment

I missed the live chat but it was a fun read

I enjoyed finally seeing a new episode as well....Tony was his *old self* and that was fun too
            Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

I liked the ep, but the musical pimping is starting to get on my nerves. I know Abby's always listened to music, but it's always been HER music and now I feel like they're using her to shill that stupid CD. Bah.

Next week should be fun.

Comment

yeah, next week's looks really good
                Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  I liked the ep, but the musical pimping is starting to get on my nerves. I know Abby's always listened to music, but it's always been HER music and now I feel like they're using her to shill that stupid CD. Bah.

Next week should be fun.
                  well apparently her group will have a song on it even though it never plays in the Lab...so it makes sense and its something Pauley is behind so it makes sense they would make her happy AND make some $$ on the side

although even Hubs said something about it when he saw that at the end of the show....

Gads....I just realized I can't remember what the promo showed for next weeks episode...... I refuse to take this as a sign I am getting old * paddles down the river of a certain name*
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                    yeah, next week's looks really good
                    I missed the ad for next week. What happened in it?

Spoiler:
                    And I wonder if Gibbs lied to the the guy or not about *that* issue.
                    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

next week's (the17th)

Spoiler:
                      denozzo is framed for murder and is put in charge of the investigation, so ncis, denozo style

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                        I missed the ad for next week. What happened in it?

Spoiler:
                        And I wonder if Gibbs lied to the the guy or not about *that* issue.
                        I don't think he did. Mainly because
                        Spoiler:
                        at the very end, Vance asked him if he told the kid that the person he shot was the kid's father.
                        Up to that point, I wasn't sure though.
                        sigpic

Comment

Ya know, I've been seeing comments from folks about the spinoff and about whether or not O'Donnell is a "Gibbs type" or a "Tony type" or whatever, but what I'm personally hoping is that there will be NO cloning involved. Let the spinoff have its own ORIGINAL character types. Even if I don't wind up liking it (for whatever reason) at least one of my complaints won't be that it's a ripoff of the original.

Comment

i agree.

let the show stand on its own

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                              Ya know, I've been seeing comments from folks about the spinoff and about whether or not O'Donnell is a "Gibbs type" or a "Tony type" or whatever, but what I'm personally hoping is that there will be NO cloning involved. Let the spinoff have its own ORIGINAL character types. Even if I don't wind up liking it (for whatever reason) at least one of my complaints won't be that it's a ripoff of the original.
                              To be completely honest, I'd like to see more JAG in NCIS and the spin-off.
                              http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                                To be completely honest, I'd like to see more JAG in NCIS and the spin-off.
                                I want to see Ziva's Smurf War!!

Comment

Working...
                                X