Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You’re wrong Coco

Spoiler:
    Abby did not die. Clayton did though, which I hate because I really liked him.
    The episode did seem to span a couple of. weeks at the least because of her getting out of the hospital and being able to get her own revenge.

There were some nice character moments, and a nice smattering of guest stars.

What I did like about the ending, Abby doesn’t need Gibbs to protect her anymore, she can take care of herself, and is going to as she takes Clayton home and works on his charity (which is close to Pauley’s real life work, she is an advocate for the homeless)

It was definitely done in such a way that if Pauley wants to she can guest star, which is nice.
    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
      You’re wrong Coco

Spoiler:
      The episode did seem to span a couple of. weeks at the least because of her getting out of the hospital and being able to get her own revenge.

What I did like about the ending, Abby doesn’t need Gibbs to protect her anymore, she can take care of herself, and is going to as she takes Clayton home and works on his charity (which is close to Pauley’s real life work, she is an advocate for the homeless)

It was definitely done in such a way that if Pauley wants to she can guest star, which is nice.
      Ummmm....gurrrr...I guess there's no need for me to watch the episode now.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
        You’re wrong Coco

Spoiler:

That is a huge relief........
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I finally watched NCIS last night. It was sad seeing Abby go, but she's right...she has to trust her gut.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LtColCarter View Post
            Ummmm....gurrrr...I guess there's no need for me to watch the episode now.
            I was actually referring to them not liking the ladies.

Sorry if it seemed like a spoiler.

sigpic

Comment

This may not make sense, because I'm deliberately keeping it vague: I read a review that talked about the lack of foreshadowing concerning Abby's last episode, and I have to say, I agree. They had months to set this up, and they wasted the time completely.

Seaboe
              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

I do agree

Spoiler:
                I don’t know if it was hoping the actress would change her mind, or maybe she made her feeling clear once the season had been plotted (although honestly, they only film a month or two ahead of air dates so there was plenty of time to tweak episodes)

I think the only thing I saw that was remotely close to foreshadowing was when ducky’s writing assistant turned out to be the perfect mary sue, knew forensics, worshipped abby AND was best friends with everyone immediately.

I knew it was coming and never felt that ‘oh yeah, there it is’...and I’m pretty good at reading these writers after all these years. My friend and I often chat while we watch the show and between us we can usually get the plot pegged pretty early in.

sigpic

Comment

I guess Pauley thought it was the right time to go. She's been in the show since the start and maybe wanted a break and something new. I don't blame her.

Comment

It may have time to move on, but it seems the reason FOR moving on was Pauley not feeling safe.

'NCIS' actress Pauley Perrette claims she left the show over 'multiple physical assaults'
                    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                      It may have time to move on, but it seems the reason FOR moving on was Pauley not feeling safe.

'NCIS' actress Pauley Perrette claims she left the show over 'multiple physical assaults'

Well that is not good.

Comment

Sadly, I think some of those tweets read like they come from someone with paranoia. IMO, she should either say straight out what happened, or not say anything at all. Hinting around just creates damaging rumors.

Seaboe
                        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                          Sadly, I think some of those tweets read like they come from someone with paranoia. IMO, she should either say straight out what happened, or not say anything at all. Hinting around just creates damaging rumors.

Seaboe
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ScifigirlSG
                            more trickling out...
                            Seems the same as what was posted earlier.
                            sigpic

Comment

Seaboe

And of course this isn't going to not pee people off that the rumours will circulate and get worse.

Comment

Seaboe
                                Yes...I agree. No need for Pauley's passive aggressive posts. Just say what you have to say and get it done with.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X