Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
    For me, bishop seems STILL to be a loose cannon. That whole angle where she ignored multiple orders to go after that "boss" guy, and STILL she never got even a verbal repremand, let alone anything else?? IMO i call BS on that.
    I think she didn't get a verbal reprimand because Gibbs experienced the same thing himself and cut her some slack about it. Plus, he's mellowing the last few years, which makes him more understanding. And I make just be forgetting, but I don't remember Tony ever getting a verbal reprimand for doing something against the rules. Personally, I like Bishop and feel she's come a long way from her first appearances to now. Remember how she behaved the first time she killed a person? She was in shock afterwards. That's a long way from that to what she did to that "boss guy".

Comment

And to me, that is why a lot of people are put off by these cop shows. Too many times they do bad, and don't get punished for it.. Shows a lack of professionalism, and adherance to the rules..

Comment

I love Ellie Bishop. I think she's awesome.

The Abby schtick is kind of wearing thin a bit for me lately. Sometimes they tone it down, other times they ramp it up to a sugar overdose. I just don't know. I like Abby but sometimes it feels like a bit too much.
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has seen the "flaws" in Abby's character. But 1 thing has been bugging me over the past couple of seasons since NCIS: New Orleans came into being, there has not been a true proper crossover between NCIS and NCIS: Los Angeles or a mega crossover between all 3 shows. It could start in NCIS: Los Angeles go to NCIS and finish in NCIS: New Orleans.

Comment

Hell, with the fact NCIS LA has crossed twice with Hawaii 50, i would LOVE a 4 way crossing. Start on NCIS reg, shift to NO, then go to Hawaii, then finish in LA..

Comment

Last night's NCIS LA was OK. I didn't mind it even, it was the one with Sam and Callum onboard a plane looking for someone and they had to look after an injured air marshall.

Of course all the shooting inside the plane bugged me a bit. But hey it's a TV show so I will cut it some slack for that. Pretty roomy passenger plane, with bunks and stuff above the cabin.

Comment

Bunks above the passenger cabin on an airliner is standard equipment on the Boeing 747, 787, and 777 and on the Airbus A350.

The bunks are where the pilots and flight stewards rest and sleep on very long 8 to 12 hour flights. The alternative is put cordon off an area of the passenger cabin and lose money.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  Bunks above the passenger cabin on an airliner is standard equipment on the Boeing 747, 787, and 777 and on the Airbus A350.

The bunks are where the pilots and flight stewards rest and sleep on very long 8 to 12 hour flights. The alternative is put cordon off an area of the passenger cabin and lose money.

Yeah but the plane in the episode didn't look that big. The attic area seemed rather roomy as did the cargo deck which had full standing room .

Comment

Where's an airplane geek when you need one?

Seaboe
                    If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

The first thing to know, of course, is that there will be an NCIS: New Orleans season 4. The bad news? It’s not going to be until fall! The show’s likely premiere date is going to be either September 19 or September 26 based on the information that is out there. Given that NCIS and NCIS: New Orleans tend to have the same number of episodes a season, the two shows ultimately go hand in hand. It’s hard to imagine one of them coming on the air without the other one, so expect them to produce a number of great episodes and events in the weeks to come.
                      From here

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                        These days, pretty much all season premiers are happening in late September or early October.

Comment

My current wish for NOLA is that they manage one single episode where the entire plot can't be predicted from the first 30 seconds of the show.

I've been very disappointed in the writing.

Seaboe
                          If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                            My current wish for NOLA is that they manage one single episode where the entire plot can't be predicted from the first 30 seconds of the show.

I've been very disappointed in the writing.

Seaboe

That happens to you as well.

In regular NCIS I tend to figure things out in the first 10 minutes, usually less. It doesn't make the show fun when you figure it out.

Comment

We suffer this symptom too.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                That happens to you as well.
                                Well, yes, given that I posted it.

Or did you mean to say "that happens to me"?

Seaboe

Comment

Working...
                                X