Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ian-S View Post
    Its the Bakula curse, everything he's been on since QL has headed down to cancellation faster than the titanic. He's like Oder Fehr, as soon as he guests on a show, you know its days are numbered.
    If you mean the guy that was in "The Mummy", he was on NCIS for a few episodes, and it is still going strong.

Comment

That it is. And on Oder Fehr, i loved his character in the Mummy films.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
        That it is. And on Oder Fehr, i loved his character in the Mummy films.
        He's one of the reasons I've watched that series so often (although I've only seen the 3rd Mummy movie a couple of times). I loved it in the 2d movie in the bus chase when his character was so excited about his "first bus ride".

Comment

I was surprised they didn't find a way to sneak him into the 4th one (tomb of the dragon emperor)..

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
            NCIS: NOLA's rating are down, hope they come up enough & CBS won't cancel it.
            It doesn't help that it's opposite NBC's "This is Us." a hit show, and one I've heard a lot of my co-workers talking about.

Comment

And it is now also running against Marvel's agents of shield on the 10pm slot.

Comment

I was surprised they didn't find a way to sneak him into the 4th one (tomb of the dragon emperor)..
                He's also going to be in this season's Once Upon A Time.

Comment

HOLY SPITBALLS! that would be awesome.. Is he playing Jaffar?

Comment

HOLY SPITBALLS! that would be awesome.. Is he playing Jaffar?
                    Yup.

Comment

Wonder why i didn't recognize him in the premier then..

Comment

He was only in the bit before the opening credits, I agree he's an awesome actor.

Comment

catch it this sunday. looks like he has more of a role
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I LOVE ELLIE BISHOP

I just love that she sits on the floor to do stuff on her laptop or stuff with papers, that's the kind of thing I'd do, and do do with writing and stuff.

Plus she's awesome
                            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Bishop is good. And nice to see her change as the new characters come on. Not quite sure i'm up with Tim's aggressiveness, but maybe that'll play out through the season. or maybe they're just Gibbisfying him???
                              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Maybe McGee's upgrading went to his head a little bit and he's acting like Gibbs (or Tony) and it will wear off after awhile when he decides he doesn't need to behave like them.

Oh, and I really like Bishop, too.

Comment

Working...
                                X