Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to Entertainment Weekly all three shows are safe for another year. BTW, that link goes to a list of all of the TV shows that are safe, on the bubble or gone for next season. In case you were wondering about your favorites.

Comment

So, went to the link. I get "safe" and "gone", but what does" bubble" mean? There were one or two shows listed in both the safe and bubble lists? Anyone know?
      sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        Spoiler:
        Gibbs seemed like he'd be along shortly. So, there is a chance for Fornell to get help.
        Spoiler:
        Well, we do see Fornell on a gurney being rushed down a hallway (presumably to surgery), and Gibbs greeting Fornell's distraught daughter with a big hug - in the previews for tomorrow's episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
          According to Entertainment Weekly all three shows are safe for another year. BTW, that link goes to a list of all of the TV shows that are safe, on the bubble or gone for next season. In case you were wondering about your favorites.
          If you're referring to the NCIS shows, all three have been picked up for another year. Original NCIS has been picked up for two more years.

Comment

Originally posted by Everlovin View Post
            So, went to the link. I get "safe" and "gone", but what does" bubble" mean? There were one or two shows listed in both the safe and bubble lists? Anyone know?
            On the bubble means it could go either way. Some shows survive simply because there's nothing to replace them. So if a hot pilot comes up that that network thinks will do well, a bubble show could die to make room for it.
            On the other hand, if the pilots are mediocre then they'd rather have a 'eh' show that they know rather than risk a show that may tank in just a week or two and leave them with a hole to fill
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Sort of what I thought. Just threw me off seeing shows in multiple lists.
              sigpic

Comment

I think, at this point in the season, there are shows that, by the numbers, could survive, but they have yet to officially be given a contract to make new episodes, so they are not officially renewed, but are also not officially cancelled.

It's also possible that the lists may not be as maintained as people would like

sigpic

Comment

About the NCIS: NOLA episode The Third Man;
                  Spoiler:
                  I never would have guessed that Russo was the bad guy. And I wonder if the pictures of the "romantic locations" have anything to do with where the bombs are.

Comment

Spoiler:
                    I never would have guessed that Russo was the bad guy. And I wonder if the pictures of the "romantic locations" have anything to do with where the bombs are.
                    I had twinges about him off and on, but only started going OMG IT'S HIM as he left Brody at the end of the episode.
                    Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

I gotta admit I had kinda a twinge
                      Spoiler:
                      simply because 'female lead falls for secret bad guy then has much angst when she has to kill him' is a cliche. - hey Sam and Marty

But it was a bit of a surprise because he went on for so long being good, to then reveal he's the terrorist. He will say or do something and Brody will be suspicious.

Unfortunately in shows any romantic pairings run the risk of being a baddie in disguise or a soon to be dead victim
                      It's rare for there to be a sig other that is simply part of the show
                      Last edited by Skydiver; 13 May 2016, 03:45 PM.

sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                        Spoiler:
                        I suspected right away that Russo was the bad guy. There was just something about him that didn't seem right to me. I feel badly for Brody when she finds out.

Comment

Wow. That was quite the fanon dream come true
                          Spoiler:
                          I'm sad that ziva is dead. I did keep holding out hope that they were wrong, but little Tali, what a wonderful thing for Tony. He did lose his true love but has a little Ziva to live for.
                          There was stuff on Twitter where Glassberg said they did think and plan and plot and try to come up with a way for Tony to leave that made sense. Because it would have taken something big for him to bail.
                          Sudden daddy hood is certainly something big.
                          And it was also something that everyone agreed on. I loved the immediate 'you gotta go' attitude of them all. And loved Palmer being the confident one while Tony was the struggling one (feeding Tali...baby food for a 2 year old? He's got a lot to learn but really, he'll do fine)

It was a great send off and while I am not in the fandom I could certainly hear Tiva heads exploding, not just with grief but also with Tali. And hey, for the revisionists out there, they could certainly make it work.

As to Fornell, it has been said that he's not gone and that he has some great stuff next season

And loved them all killing Kort. He needed to go, he had certainly crossed a line killing Ziva. So loved the mutual revenge and not a single bit of delay on any of them.

So a lovely break in the show and no cliffie to drag it on. I feel that they left it at a nice place to start next season.

sigpic

Comment

Loved the episode!! Two things:
                            Spoiler:
                            Does anyone else get the feeling that the MI6 guy will be the new fourth? I missed it, but Hubby said there was something about a spin-off for Tony right before the credits. Anyone else catch that?
                            sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I hope Clayton is back, I liked him.

Didn't like killing her off-screen. And the goodbyes felt rushed.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Spoiler:
                                How are they going to kill her on-screen if the actress isn't available? Be reasonable.
                                Just goes to show, you'll never satisfy everyone.

Seaboe
                                If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Working...
                                X