Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
    Or he's going to run off to Israel and meet up with a certain ex-Moussad agent
    It would give a good wrap up to that part of his life.

Comment

Be a bit hard without the actress making an appearance and they've already said she isn't going to

He'll probably goto Madrid or start that detective agency with the old man lol.

Comment

They've used body doubles before, so don't see why they couldn't then as well.

Comment

We don't have to see ziva, either they lie and she really comes back, or Tony just quits and we see him boarding a plane to Israel and fade to black.
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I'd totally watch a DiNozzo detective show.
            sigpic
            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

I just read on yahoo that Michelle Obama will be on an upcoming episode....hey, maybe Tony goes off to join the secret service?

sigpic

Comment

Yep, there's an article on Facebook that quotes Mark Harmon as saying they are going to do some filming in the White House and Michelle Obama is going to be in a few scenes. I'm looking forward to that.

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
                  We don't have to see ziva, either they lie and she really comes back, or Tony just quits and we see him boarding a plane to Israel and fade to black.
                  I think doing a Tony/Ziva ending without actually seeing Ziva would feel a bit awkward and while it's not impossible they could pull off a George Clooney in ER style surprise appearance, I can't help but get the feeling that too many bridges were burnt behind the scenes for that to happen.
                  Last edited by lgm89; 12 April 2016, 01:08 PM.

Comment

Hmmm. Now I'm wondering if they'll tease us with Tony dying, but in the end he'll be OK and go work for Interpol or something. He was teaching himself Chinese a few episodes ago and he's been hanging out with MI6. Tony getting to be an American version of James Bond would be a great ending for him!

Seriously, they could still do the Magnum P.I. double ending (and they could even throw in McGee getting married with Tony as his best man right before he goes off to his new job just like Magnum was Rick's best man right before he left for the Navy).

Tony getting both a Magnum ending and a Bond ending would be fabulous!!!
                    Last edited by Callista; 04 May 2016, 10:19 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                      Well, that just sucked. So much for Gibbs' house being a "safe house". Fornell better not die!

Comment

Hedwig, a review site pointed out that
                        Spoiler:
                        if a character faints, they generally live.

Oh, and Tony
                        Spoiler:
                        was in Russia. Is that a hint?

Seaboe
                        If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Originally posted by Seaboe Muffinchucker View Post
                          Hedwig, a review site pointed out that
                          Spoiler:
                          if a character faints, they generally live.

Seaboe
                          Spoiler:
                          So how does that apply to Fornell or the woman he and Vance brought back from England? The woman didn't faint. She got shot by one of the original bullets and fell, and then got shot point blank by the killer. And Fornell certainly didn't faint.

Comment

I think
                            Spoiler:
                            by faint they mean is shot, conscious then passes out

sigpic

Comment

Exactly, Skydiver.

If the ending means anything else, I think they've killed the show, despite renewing it for another few years.

Seaboe
                              If you're going to allow yourself to be offended by a cat, you might as well just pack it in -- Steven Brust

Comment

Spoiler:
                                Gibbs seemed like he'd be along shortly. So, there is a chance for Fornell to get help.
                                sigpic
                                Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Working...
                                X