Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly beggars! I can't think of any more that fit the bill at the moment.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
      Silly beggars! I can't think of any more that fit the bill at the moment.
      In McKay & Mrs Miller they had a nice big screen display announcing "ZPM Module depleted". Which is interesting, as ZPM stands for Zero Point Module. So their screen was announcing "Zero Point Module Module depeleted"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Alipeeps View Post
        In McKay & Mrs Miller they had a nice big screen display announcing "ZPM Module depleted". Which is interesting, as ZPM stands for Zero Point Module. So their screen was announcing "Zero Point Module Module depeleted"
        Classic case of RAS Syndrome

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
        The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

Back on topic.

How many episodes of NCIS do you think it will take before the team is back together?
          3 ... tops.

How long before Gibbs threatens to hurt the new Director?
          Within the first 30 minutes of the season opener.
          Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Gen Blue View Post

How many episodes of NCIS do you think it will take before the team is back together?
            3 ... tops.
            I'll go with 4-5.

Originally posted by Gen Blue
            Depends. But I'd have to say his very first scene.

Does that count? Or do I need an actual time limit?

Comment

You think it'll take that long? I figure the opener will contain a reference to previously-made threats.

Comment

Back on topic.

3 ... tops.

yeah, 3 would do it.

and I'd give Gibbs a week........
                Tumblr: fashion4ducks.tumblr.com
                Where my mind comes out to play *DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  You think it'll take that long? I figure the opener will contain a reference to previously-made threats.
                  LOL. I can see that. Gibbs does not take fools lightly. IMHO, the interim director was foolish to mess with a unit that works well. Especially to cover his own dirty little secrets.
                  Wondering what's happening? Updates for Everything
                  sigpic

Comment

i can go with the 3 episodes, but i don't think i see gibbs openly conflicting with the new director, more of a 'oh just get out of my way while i do what needs to be done' type of attitude.

gibbs is political enough to knjow that confrontations don't do much, he can accomplish more behind someone's back
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I wonder who became assistant director of NCIS now that Jenny's dead and Leon Vance is interim director.
                      http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Back on topic.

3 ... tops.

I would guess that the team will work together from the get/go regardless of whether they are a "team". They trust each other and can count on each other. As for putting the "team" back together...I really don't know. I've read that we won't be disappointed but well, let's face it, we've been disappointed before.

And I agree with other posters that I doubt Gibbs will threaten or hurt the new Director~~~to his face. He'll do what he wants and needs to do to get his job done no matter what the new Director tells him to do....that's what makes Gibbs so dreamy.......
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Why did I think the premiere was tonight???
                          Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                            Aw, that's a shame. It's not until the 23rd...

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                              *shrugs*

Don't know. Sorry you were disappointed. But just think, anticipation can build for next week.
                              sigpic

Comment

There were a number of CBS shows that I am seeing that are premiering a week later then I originally thought. A few I wrote down when they first announced them and now they are announcing them a week later...So I came here and looked since I remembered asking previously but no one was sure...and I got the info from the NCIS site but now nothing shows the info and yet my calender says premiere.... I have the same thing written down for Survivor on my calender but now everything shows as a Sept 25 premiere ...

So I was just confused by all the change or I lost my mind and no one told me
                                Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                                X