Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to admit I'm a little wary of how this will be handled...and it's actually more about how they'll have Tony act after she goes...

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

Yeah, there is some trepidation....then again, that makes it interesting to watch

I'm a fan of the show but not in the fandom, a fact that I'm very grateful for at times like this.

the actors that are on twitter are rather quiet at the moment. I follow Pauley, Rockey and Michael. Pauley has spoken out against the nastiness and mean ness....nothing much from the others. I would imagine, even if the name isn't released, the fact of a new cast mate might break there. Could be someone we know, could be someone totally different. They may very well take some time before they hire someone. Have several episodes of 'trial' people before they find the one that they keep.
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
        what about if they brought back kate?

yes, we saw her killed, but it could be explained that she was a clone, set up by the asgard or replicators, or...

woah, wrong show.

Comment

I just got into watching this show earlier this year, and have spent alot of time catching up . I have to say I am a bit concerned about the change coming up.
          no means no, and so does pepper spray
          Sig by The Carpenter
          sigpic

Comment

Ziva leaving is not a big deal for me. No disrespect to the actress at all, she's great. I've just found the show this year, and am watching Season 1, on dvd, and Season 8 on Channel 5 UK. I liked Kate and I liked Ziva, but didn't miss Kate and don't foresee missing Ziva. My focus is on the original four characters, Gibbs, Tony, Abby and Ducky. They are the core of NCIS. I haven't seen Season 10 yet, but 9 was just fine. So, I don't think the show needs any more shaking up. Let's just have some solid crime fighting with some good relationship stuff with those who remain and the new person.

Comment

Seems we are getting some details about the new character:

http://uk.eonline.com/news/448574/nc...mdb_topstories

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal View Post
                what about if they brought back kate?

yes, we saw her killed, but it could be explained that she was a clone, set up by the asgard or replicators, or...

woah, wrong show.

Whoa... no! No clones! Please don't turn NCIS into a J.J. Abrams show!

But actually I made the Kate suggestion too. They could just say, it's her twin sister. (Come on, it's more believable than clones... )
                But people told me that Sasha Alexander (who played Kate) probably wouldn't be able to fit it in her schedule next to shooting Rizzoli & Isles.

I hope they find a worth replacement for Ziva though. They need another girl besides Abby on that show!
                sigpic

Comment

they've found one. but it'll likely be the end of the year before we see her. There'll be a period of time between ziva's departure and her replacement's appearance.

sigpic

Comment

yes, that would be appropriate. The did an extensive search when Ziva was captured in Africa. Nobody measured up, but then, Tony especially was really waiting for her back.
                    sigpic

Comment

So... do you think they'll be killing her off like they've done with pretty much every other female character on the show?
                      sigpichttps://www.fanfiction.net/s/7450657...-World-Goes-On Sparky story SGA https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10177037/1/Bad-Moon-Rising Teen Wolf fanfic story https://www.fanfiction.net/s/10573271/1/Skyfall Thor fanfic story
                      https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1168823...here-Was-Light Crimson Peak story sig by yamiinsane

Comment

Originally posted by Sparky She-Demon View Post
                        So... do you think they'll be killing her off like they've done with pretty much every other female character on the show?
                        No. The producers have pretty much guaranteed they won't be killing her. I think there would be way too many outraged fans if they did tht.

Comment

I have to admit that killing her off would probably stop me watching.... Not because a favourite character is gone, but because it would be a huge cop out

'You gotta admit, Vampires are just plain cool'

Comment

There was an article a couple of weeks ago that definitively said Ziva will not die.

No details on anything else, but that her fate will be dealt with in the first couple of episodes and that there is no death.

Spoiler:
                            beyond that there will be some/series of temporary people in episodes from sept - january or so and her replacement will show up in a january episode. they even released the name of the person but I can't recall it at the moment

I do like ziva, but I do have to admit, for most of the past couple of seasons....she's just 'been there'. The biggest arch she had was her father's death, and honestly I think that stemmed more from Michael Nouri's real life dramas and the show wishing to cut ties than any pre-conceived 'let's do this'.....

I trust the show's producers to make things work. I'm not invested in Tiva in any way, nor in the fandom (the Tiva drama would be enough to keep me at my distance anyway) so I just watch and enjoy and trust Mark Harmon and the others to make it work. I feel that they cast people they want to work with and go for behind the scenes chemistry before they do 'casting a name'.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
                              No. The producers have pretty much guaranteed they won't be killing her. I think there would be way too many outraged fans if they did tht.
                              Not to mention that it would be one of the most uncreative ways ever to just kill her off. Almost every show just kills off their characters when the actors want out, but it takes imagination to come up with something different. Glad to see, that NCIS opted for the more sophisticated way.
                              sigpic

Comment

Tweeted by Micheal Weatherly..

I see scruffy Tony
                                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                                sigpic
                                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Working...
                                X