Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NCIS : Discussion, spoilers and everything else ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know her side is her side and the truth is likely somewhere in the middle. I just...Obviously I'm an outsider, but the whole thing makes me feel uncomfortable. CBS just has a pretty bad track record when it comes to some things, especially pay parity.

Ziva is one of the main reasons I watch NCIS. I didn't like it until Kate's death, and when I saw Ziva wasn't back in the very next episodes, I almost didn't start watching again. Ziva is my favorite character on the show, and I just don't think I'm going to enjoy it without her.
    sigpic
    Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

And some won't. ANd some will love the replacement.

I kinda wonder what kind of character they will cast. Can't have someone young and naive since that was kinda Kate, (but I also hope they won't go for the 'young, pretty and booby' that the networks seem to favor)

But they can't cast someone just like ziva, kick tushie assassin. And it can't be someone quirky, that's abby.

So I'm sure there are lots of discussions...and if they have cast a new character Twitter has been mum, so we may actually have a few weeks between ziva's departure and the 'new girl'
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Way back in Truth or Consequences (when Ziva was in Somalia) the three women that were interviewed were different sorts, but none of them (probably on purpose) seemed like they would eventually gel with the rest of the team. Was it the types? or the individuals. I don't know. Like I said, it was probably on purpose they wouldn't work so we wouldn't start caring about someone who would only be around for two scenes.
        sigpic

Click here daily to give free mammograms

It is better to be crazy for Jesus than a wise man for Satan. Laters, Misi

Comment

Some news on another front:
          NCIS Exclusive: Big Bang Brainiac Cast as
          A black hole swallowed this sig pic.

Comment

That'll be fun to see

good for McGee

sigpic

Comment

I still can't believe Ziva won't be there, I hope she gets a proper send off. While I will miss her, NCIS has a solid repuation for losing characters and having strong replacements (EX: Kate replaced by Ziva and Director Shepherd replaced by Leon). I hope they handle it well, but she will be missed!
              sigpic

Comment

I will certainly miss Ziva, but as you said NCIS does have a good reputation for replacing characters with very strong new folk.

I hope that people calm down a little, heard that Pauley was being attacked over this thing. As if she had anything to do with Ziva leaving !!! Really.

I watch as long as Mark Harmon is there. Gibbs is my centre !!!

Comment

Maybe in 20 years someone will write a memoir and we'll get more of an inside scoop. I bet it's a combination of factors. I will miss Ziva but since cast changes have worked out before I'll keep my fingers crossed. Just don't bring back E.J. I never liked her. (I can't quite remember the circumstances of her going away. I don't think they killed her )

Comment

I don't think many people liked EJ. Of course, she was written rather irritating.
                    sigpic

Comment

I do think Pauley has gotten a lot of junk on Twitter, she's kinda taking a vacay because of it. I also have noticed that Michael Weatherly and Rockey Carroll are also taking a sabbatical.

It so misplaced. None of them have the power to make casting decisions, they're just co-workers.

sigpic

Comment

I'm still hoping that she just decides to go back to Israel or work with another intelligence agency in some kind of deep cover assignment. Maybe she could pop in from time to time like Nate Getz does on NCIS:LA but as a highly paid actress that could be far less likely. Maybe though...
                        sigpic

Comment

ziva spec

Spoiler:
                          I'd love it if they found out that Tali was never dead and she went home to be with her sister and had a chance at a more 'normal' family....you know that aren't all assassins and murderers

sigpic

Comment

what about if they brought back kate?

yes, we saw her killed, but it could be explained that she was a clone, set up by the asgard or replicators, or...

woah, wrong show.

sally

sigpic

Comment

if Sasha wasn't happily employed on rizzoli and isles that might have happened.

sigpic

Comment

Maybe they'll bring in the female character from the show that isn't going to go- "NCIS Red" (can't remember her name) to replace her?

Comment

Working...
                                X